It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't listen to the liberal MSM: Trump crushed Hillary at the debates.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Regardless of politics, Trump did not perform well last night. Clinton won that debate, partly because Trump did so poorly.

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
a reply to: Gryphon66

I'm not acknowledging anything and your opinion means nothing in terms of who won and didn't win. However, a lot of others think Trump won, hence this thread. So it depends on who you ask. If you ask a Liberal? Trump lost. Simple as that.

BS, I don't support Clinton, I'm not a Liberal, I work for the GOP and all my compadres here in the local Republican office think Trump looked like a fool.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

a reply to: Gryphon66

I'm not acknowledging anything and your opinion means nothing in terms of who won and didn't win. However, a lot of others think Trump won, hence this thread. So it depends on who you ask. If you ask a Liberal? Trump lost. Simple as that.

BS, I don't support Clinton, I'm not a Liberal, I work for the GOP and all my compadres here in the local Republican office think Trump looked like a fool.

Again, it depends on who you ask. People out there (a lot of them actually) think that Trump did well. A lot think he didn't do well. Its a shocking concept, but people do have varied opinions on the matter

Gulliani his good pal thinks Trump should bail on the next two debates.

www.politico.com...

of course you will support Trump even if he bails instead of calling him a chicken****

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
This thread is a better debate than the one last night sadly. I didn't see any clear winners.

Anyway keep arguing, the only poll that matters will be November 8.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

Your dried out narrative adds nothing. What originality have you added?

You haven't blatantly speculated away all reason have you?

Definitely not.

What's sick about Republicans is the group Narratives. It's like reading vomit from it's watered-down critical thinking state, for it's ability to appeal to large mass and be regurgitated. Like Hillary's health being relevant at all.

What's most sick about this phenomena, isn't the Republicans doing this, as much as their lack of ability to gimmick this observation technique as they quote the most extremist of Left behavior in response as normal facts- but then they propagate ACTIONS in mass, to the most extremest approach, to any obstacle they tackle.

You understand that when you get 10 million people to participate, that does show the power of numbers and our vote matters, but when the subject is STUPID, like Christians Against Tipping, or Hillary's Health, or (insert controversial conservative mass practice here), you're literally ruining democracy.

You can continue to WISH to be treated like an adult, but after a week of hearing "Hillary is a HOLOGRAM!" "HILLARY IS DEAD!" "She has a Body Double!" "She's a reptilian Alien or vampire!" with the most serious of attitudes no matter how troll, and this to be taken as serious advice to the reasons she cannot be elected, is the same reason no one really cares, that the black Republican Moderator is suspected by THE SAME PEOPLE to be a fraud? Leave him the fk out of it. It's pure BULL#### that he was bias, and the questions were most likely NOT EVEN PREPARED BY HIM, so you really have no idea wtf you're talking about saying HE is a bias person.

They draw the line at the innocent, because Democrats KNOW Hillary is Evil.
edit on 27-9-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Trump painted trump in a bad light.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

Dude anyone who watched last night doesn't need any polls to tell them who won.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

a reply to: introvert

You're the one insinuating that someone sit there and chain-cast thousands of votes or (LOL) the polls were hacked or something of that nature.

But its impossible that a lot of people out there think that Trump won the debate huh? Its impossible that Trump has a chance in this whole thing huh? Its just impossible that Trump has so many supporting him. Impossible.

Well, get used to it and wrap your head around it.

www.dailydot.com...

You can do your own investigation, but the evidence all over 4chan and reddit are indicating that indeed the Internet Army of Trolls was indeed out in force last night to skew the polls.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
"We all know you are living in a different reality, Donald."

Ouch!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: kamebard

More tinfoil hat nonsense. Killary supporters hate having rain poured down on their parade. Keep reaching.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Dude anyone who watched last night doesn't need any polls to tell them who won.

Well, apparently, a lot of people who watched did think he won. Shocking concept, I know.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

He said he won. He also said many things that were not true and believed.

Shocking concept that he was believed twice by the same people.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

The common everyday Joe who thinks internet polls represent reality? When Gustoff in Germany can vote ten times and Paulo in Rome can vote and Maria in Portugal and Gareth in London and Shlomo in Haifa Get my drift???

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

The common everyday Joe who thinks internet polls represent reality? When Gustoff in Germany can vote ten times and Paulo in Rome can vote and Maria in Portugal and Gareth in London and Shlomo in Haifa Get my drift???

Don't forget that God and Bart Simpson can vote too.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

You don't think anyone out there outside of the internet thinks Trump won huh?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

He said he won. He also said many things that were not true and believed.

Shocking concept that he was believed twice by the same people.

You can actually turn that remark around and aim it at Hillary and the shoe still fits. How fitting, literally.
edit on 27-9-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

Mommy the teacher doesn't like me that's why I got a D.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I like how you turn something I said around for your benefit, where have I seen that before

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

You say even the BBC as if others are saying it too. They are not. Well no credible outlets or agencies.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

I like how you turn something I said around for your benefit, where have I seen that before

Spin doctors hate it when the spin is on them.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

No, I'm demanding to be sited in your clever joke!!

I knew this when typing it.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join