It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't listen to the liberal MSM: Trump crushed Hillary at the debates.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Trump insisted last night that he opposed the Iraq War. Even saying "look it up" and "you're wrong, Lester.
Fox has just found a 2003 clip showing Trump opposed the war.

There are so many threads already so thought I'd post it here. Fact check..
www.foxnews.com...

link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

originally posted by: imjack
a reply to: Bloodydagger

You also can't prove it wasn't, you're a moron so it's natural to take one perspective.

My point never was that is WAS hacked, rather that it's extremely EASY and LIKELY to be hacked.

I don't back myself in such obvious corners like you.

The burden of proof is on you. You're the one brought these accusations up, not me. All I did was present these polls "as is"

Again, you're a fking liar. I never made any accusations it happened.

I am an internet-Forum user who has used Internet Polls since I started creating my own websites 13 years ago. From PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE, AND MY OWN, internet polls are easy to cheat.

Without extensive accounts, and identity checks it is face-value IMPOSSIBLE to RULE OUT cheating.

Your issue is technical, not political, no amount of spin will make you correct in this.

link   
The debate was trash. Both candidates are trash. Lester Holt is trash. This whole election cycle is a hot, steamy, burning trash pile fueled by the fumes orfscandals. I say that for the rest of the debates, ALL candidates should be on stage. Not just the two party hogwash they want to keep ingrained into the minds of the masses. If the elections were at all fair and honest -- this is what would happen.

Will it? Not a chance in helll. Because "they" fear people opening their eyes and having an ideology different from the Big 2 -- which are basically the same damn thing election after election. This country, and those elected to run it, is becoming more and more depressing, pathetic, and ludicrously idiotic.

Everyone can sit and argue about who won the debate. It won't solve anything. But..let's take a second to bring attention to who lost -- the American people. If this election cycle, and all of the scandals brought forth from this election cycle, doesn't wake the American people the eff up then this country is worse off than anyone thinks.

edit on 9/27/2016 by imthegoat because: Typos, because I can't always be pefect.

link   
AHEM.
It seems that Donald's online hordes have been a little busy.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

If you didn't make any accusations, then why bring it up in the first place? In other words, you were fishing and hoping someone else here would bring it up for you because you didn't want to be the first one to cast that stone. Grow a set of nuts why don't you and own up to what you believe in, snowflake.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Agreed. I'm not voting for either of them. Both are as shady and unethical as they come. I can't see why most people can't see this. I guess because they watch too much tv and listen to to much talk radio, basically. They're brainwashed.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

a reply to: imjack

If you didn't make any accusations, then why bring it up in the first place? In other words, you were fishing and hoping someone else here would bring it up for you because you didn't want to be the first one to cast that stone. Grow a set of nuts why don't you and own up to what you believe in, snowflake.

Because it's a well known-#ing-fact. Not only is this something talked about in THIS POLL, but EVERY POLL. Again, there are places outside of Trump's Universe where things MATTER.

Not only is this talked about NOW, this has been talked about IN THE LAST ELECTION, and IN THE OLYMPICS, IN GUN CONTROL and BASICALLY ANYTHING THAT CAN HAVE A PUBLIC OPINION POLL.

Acting like this is the first time this has come up is JUST as stupid as ANY argument you've made, because this issue has existed from the CREATION of online polls.

I specifically remember spamming votes for this

en.wikipedia.org...

To rename the bridge after Stephan Colbert.
edit on 27-9-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
AHEM.

Busted!

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

AHEM.

Look at the link people, this is what was happening last night!

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish

AHEM.

Busted!

Not really. That was discussed pages back.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach

AHEM.

Look at the link people, this is what was happening last night!

People have and that Link was discussed pages back. Do you really believe anything 4Chan /b/ script kiddies say? If you do, then I have a bridge to sell you. Also, that website might as well be BeforeItsNews. Show us something more official.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Since you don't seem to be getting it, I'll just spell it out for you.

Only idiots or shills who are trying to find something positive about their candidate use online polls.

Have fun in your fantasy reality with Trump.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

aka online polls only work when its a positive for your candidate. Gotcha!

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Online Polls never work, ever.

Spin that.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Spin that.

They worked fine during the GOP for Trump. We all saw how that turned out.

Spin Spin.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
a reply to: imthegoat

Agreed. I'm not voting for either of them. Both are as shady and unethical as they come. I can't see why most people can't see this. I guess because they watch too much tv and listen to to much talk radio, basically. They're brainwashed.

You can see it on this website on a daily basis. Thread after thread of bashing each other over some idiots they don't know, have never met, and probably won't give a rats ass about come November 9th.

Hardly any intelligent debates happen here anymore. It's all "my candidate is better than yours!" "Nuh uh, mine is better, you bobbleheaded big meanie!" Its...dumb. And when facts are presented, on either side, everyone is a liar. All you have to do is look at the legitimate threads on Hillary's emails and the likes. Facts posted, straight from government officials, federal LEO's, but her supporters are completely brainwashed with this "anyone but Trump" distraction tactic the DNC has been using. How about anyone but either of them?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I wanted to see Trump do ok, he didn't. He sidestepped and was all over the place, multiple times, through over half of it. He clearly was unprepared for the task at hand. Every time he started rambling you could see Hillary's smug face get brighter and brighter, knowing he was beating himself.

I knew what Hillary was going to do and she did exactly what I thought she would do. Sit there with a snide face and have joyful laughter while Trump beat on himself lol. Telling the same old shenanigans that we've been told time and time again, but I guess it's all ok for some folks as long as they can "pokemon" while our country falls apart at the seems. Hillary "won" because Trump beat himself, not because of what she said.

We as Americans are in for a bumpy ride no matter how any of this plays out.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Spin that.

Spin Spin.

You mean when Democrats openly mocked how they were able to vote for Trump, to eliminate other Republican nominee's? Yeah I agree, that was rich.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Spin that.

Spin Spin.

You mean when Democrats openly mocked how they were able to vote for Trump, to eliminate other Republican nominee's? Yeah I agree, that was rich.

More tinfoil hat stuff. Have anything else to bring to the table besides unproven conspiracies?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

LOL PROOF? IT WAS OPEN MOCKERY.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join