It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

How will Clinton top her performance in the next debate.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Priceless. I can just see it. "No Chairman(Chinese leader) that's not fair." Bwahahahahaha. That's not going to work.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Hillary just needs to keep being herself. She should continue telling Americans that she will be an even bigger TAX and SPEND, BIG GOVERNMENT Democrat than even Obama. On November 8th, Hillary will reap what she's sewn!

edit on 9/27/2016 by carewemust because: sewn vs sown

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Yes Trump did not prepare for thr debate and it showed. He missed so many opertunity's to hit her hard. Wither he wasn't quick enough or he was taking it easy. Like at one point where he asked her if it was OK for him to call her former secretary. I think his biggest mistake was when she said he shouldn't be trusted with the launch codes. He had a huge give me. All he had to say if anyone has proBen to be unqualified that would be you. You kept top secret information on an unsecured server. As president you would give away are biggest secrets to anyone with Internet access.

That one line would have won him thr debate the were others as well when they discussed cyber security. He was asked what he would do to make sure govt secrets stayed safe. He should have said that's easy make sure Hillary Clinton doesn't get the keys to the white house sonce it has been proven and everyone knows she is a huge threat to cyber security. He would have scored huge again if he had bothered to practice for debates it would have been second nature to come back with a quick jab and move on.

His obviously lack of preparation kind of worries me even if I were in thr debate I could have torn her apart. Like when they discussed women and pay he could have asked her why women on her staff make less than thr money yet she's up there on stage saying she will fix it. Yet she can't even fix it in her own campaign. Hillary is such a flawed candidate anything she says can be turned into an attack on her it's really not hard.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Hillary supporters will vote for her if she eats a living baby on stage.

What she needs to do is attract Trump supporters or undecided moderates.

It'll be difficult because she had to move so far left to appease Bernie supporters.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Her demeanor reminded me all over again of one of the reasons why I dislike her. It was very reminiscent of the way Biden behaved all through his debate with Ryan and it made he dislike him intensely too.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Hillary supporters will vote for her if she eats a living baby on stage.

What she needs to do is attract Trump supporters or undecided moderates.

It'll be difficult because she had to move so far left to appease Bernie supporters.

if you think shes moved to the left your more of an idiot than the typical trump fan.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   
There are many ways to attribute Trump's week performance.

He was unprepared and to arrogant to know that.

He had a cold.

The moderator was harder on him.

He's an idiot.

He was letting her shoot her load on the first debate so she would have nothing new for the next two.

He's controlled opposition.

All but the last one almost garrenties he will do better in the next debate. It would by wishful thinking on by her supporters to think otherwise.

So the question remains can she be better in the next debate? Because that will be the mark by which it will be judged.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Either one could actually perform at the remaining debates by bringing substance to them. I saw very little of it in the first debate.

As to how Clinton will "top her performance" in the next debate, I don't know. I'm always amazed that these men and women can talk so much while saying so little. I'm sure they'll manage it. After all, there's plenty of mud for them to fling at each other. If they run out of fresh mud, they can just pick up some of the old mud and throw some of it again.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   

She just ignored and didn't address any issues about her in any meaningful way. She did her standard email duck and just totally ignored the super predator comment. She won the mistake by no tv making any unforced errors. Such is the low bar we have set for this Presidential election.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

1. clinton didnt win it, trump lost it . pretending if either of the two actually won.

2. next debate she is going to have prove more than just showing voters she is alive and doesnt have late stage parkison.

3.Its unlikely that debate made any significant change on the voters.

4. trump proved he is better with small sound bite response than long rambling sessions.

5. hillary and the MSM proved she has nothing to show for her 3 decade career and needs to make this about trump being a racist,sexist, beastiality probably next?

5. real winners: the MSM and lobbyist because hillary didn’t die on stage.

6. America and planet earth has lost, because one of these two worthless individuals will become the president .

edit on 23930America/ChicagoWed, 28 Sep 2016 08:23:11 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
She just needs to continue what she did in the first, Trump looked out of his league tbh sure he said a few things right but she even did a little dance to just laugh off what he said.
Many here will deny it and back their so called savior no matter what but as an outsider looking in without the bias (I actually want trump to win for the giggles) Clinton won the debate.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Trump could have gone for the jugular but I doubt he will, they are pals.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
a reply to: interupt42

Trump could have gone for the jugular but I doubt he will, they are pals.

absolutely he could have and he missed numerous opportunities in that debate, hence why I think he lost it versus her winning it.
He should have been all over her when she was talking about CYBER SECURITY , lol.

If he goes soft on the upcoming ones . its a valid accusation that he and her planed it all along .
Although, I doubt it since he has already made some personal accusations against her and Creepy Bill.

I think he either was not in it for what ever reason , or someone in his team lacking any sense suggested the strategy they took and didn't prepare for long winded replies .

edit on 21930America/ChicagoWed, 28 Sep 2016 08:21:56 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Honestly, the bigger question is, will Trump get nasty in the next debate with her? Trump has always had good bounce backs after people deemed him "not good" in a prior debate. I fully suspect Trump will come out with guns blazing in the next debate holding nothing back and it'll be extremely controversial and fun to watch. He already gave a hint that hes going to bring up Bills sex scandals and the whole Hillary/Lewinsky ordeal.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

Yup, makes sense. He's a creature of his nature though. 10-1 Hillary triggers him within 20 minutes and he goes back to what he normally does. He can't help it.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
a reply to: Bloodydagger

Yup, makes sense. He's a creature of his nature though. 10-1 Hillary triggers him within 20 minutes and he goes back to what he normally does. He can't help it.

I think those odds are too favorable for Trump. I give it 2 - 1 that Hillary triggers him within 20 minutes.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
And 20-30 minutes might be all that Trump needs. Remember, a lot of people usually stop watching these things after the first 30-45 minutes or so. That was a common theme in my Facebook feed yesterday. People can only stomach "so much" of the political nonsense after a certain point.
edit on 28-9-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
It's funny that people expect the debates to be fair.

BOTH sides are going to do all they can to get an advantage. Clinton was simply better at such subterfuge, from the biased moderator throwing softball questions at her, to the oversensitive mic that caught every sniffle... She is a professional con, simple as that. Trump's a con too, but amateur hour.

Which is EXACTLY why the people like him. Being less of a con, it is perceived he'll do less damage and may actually effect some good. Or not. It's a gamble.

I'm a Trump supporter, but from a strictly debate performance standpoint, Hillary came out on top. Not because of the lies each told, or their positions, etc., but she simply was more calm, collected, and professional, because she is, after all, a career politician. It's what she does...performance. Whereas Trump's skills are more in making deals where his goal comes out on top.

To be fair though, this was far from a good performance by Hillary. Just that it wasn't as poorly as Trump came across.

As for the polls, left wing polls and media will show Hillary won, right wing sources will show Trump. Not too difficult. And yes, there was a LOT of playing with the polls...so you can basically ignore all of them. Just watch it and see for yourself who you think did better.

But, does it really matter? No. Because most already know going into this who they will vote for. The goal of these debates is really to sway the still undecided. I'm not sure either candidate did that better than the other.

Some may have liked that Hillary seemed more presidential...
Some may have seen that it was obviously biased, pushing them even more in Trump's camp

I suspect the next debates will be similar as far as result, but it really is going to depend on the moderator and questions thrown.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok
But, does it really matter? No. Because most already know going into this who they will vote for. The goal of these debates is really to sway the still undecided.

Exactly. The problem here is the supporters of each are using their own yardstick to gauge those people. This isn't like another election of people holding their noses and voting. These people are looking at one candidate and holding their nose and #ting their pants with the other.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok

I suspect the next debates will be similar as far as result, but it really is going to depend on the moderator and questions thrown.

I think we are going to see a Trump that is a tad better prepared. He got his feet wet with that first debate. He'll feel a lot more comfortable in debate #2. I also expect Trump to bring the vicious to the table and ignore everything Hillary asks and says and just continue his unhinged onslaught. I fully believe this debate will be extremely controversial in terms of the language that Trump will use and how he aims it toward Hillary. He wont be speaking in a civil tongue this time.

Honestly, I think Trump set her up in that first debate and lulled Hillary and her campaign to sleep thinking thats how debate 2 and 3 will go.
edit on 28-9-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join