It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

My twisted take on the political circus

page: 1

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:22 PM
To all concerned parties,

It is my firm opinion that we may be facing a medical epidemic of massive proportions. This malady, while not contemporary, has become more prevalent due to external influences. Although consistently present throughout human history, in modern society, this disorder appears to proliferate every quadrennial cycle. This cycle I have observed cases of this condition to have increased expeditiously.

Common symptoms of this include but are not limited to......

1: The unyielding opinion that (insert candidate of choice) will actually ameliorate the blemished state of civilization.

2 : Discovering that, by decree, the individual's placement into a basket of deplorables.

3 : Discovering that, through speculation, the individual has been designated the label of “Social Justice Warrior.”

4 : The individual exhibits antagonistic tendencies regarding differing perspective.

5 : The individual exhibits erroneous perception of omniscience.

If you find yourself with any of these symptoms, you may have succumbed to Faecal Encephalopathy by means of cephalo-anal impaction. If, by happenstance, this is an authentic occurrence of this ailment, I recommend consulting your local proctologist to see if a cranial extraction is a viable option.

This simple procedure is virtually pain free. Upon the successful removal of the offending appendage, and subsequent removal of fecal matter, full recovery of rational thought gradually returns. This, typically, allows the individual to resume daily activity, unhindered by the political machinations of the morally corrupt.

With considerable anguish,
Disgusted with politics.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:23 PM
a reply to: JDHellraiser

Really? Not necessary to make it any more twisted than it is, politics is a sham.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:30 PM
Political activism is a form of cultism that requires intense psychotherapy for the weak-minded fools unfortunate enough to have been bamboozled into getting involved in it.

Life After Politics: An Activist's Journey
An A&E original: Thursday 9pm E/6 P

edit on 9/27/16 by NthOther because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:51 PM
Its the results of dopamine cascade, people hitting each others buttons, and the inevitable response.

(My views are more valid than your views ad infinitum)

new topics

top topics