It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange to Make LIVE Announcement Next Tuesday - UPDATED

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

It might be the proof of Hillary supposedly threatening Bernie's wife to make him back off and drop out.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

Not again? Im STILL waiting for the last 6-7 "big releases" we are STILL waiting on. There wont be anything....

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

They stored them in the cloud...then the weather changed...

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: carewemust

Wiki has DNC stuff. It doesn't touch Hillary.
And where oh where were these wee wee I mean wiki leaks that were going to take Hillary down before the debate stage?

More all talk no action from the Swedish rapist.

I would be careful taunting someone who may hold the keys to keep the queen from ascending her throne.

A warning? What should I be careful of exactly?

Giggle
Sounds so War of the Roses. Wonder who are the Yorks and who are the Tudors?
edit on 9272016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SteamyJeans

He said " I will bring Hillary down before the debate stage on sept 26 . "

anonhq.com...

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

a reply to: SteamyJeans

He said " I will bring Hillary down before the debate stage on sept 26 . "

anonhq.com...

Holy Jesus....please quit with the complete BS you and multuple others are spewing. Get off your lazy butt (figure of speech) and actually WATCH the interview that people are claiming he said that in....HE DID NOT SAY IT!!!!

So sick of the ignorant reposting of false quotes it is nauseating....
edit on 9/27/16 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Sillyolme

What happened to her big lead?

Some deplorable idiots made a big deal about her being sick. Ho hum.
After last night it will be like the days and weeks after the convention.
๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

He's coming out to the balcony to make himself an easy target? OMG.. let's get all the info from him we can before next Tuesday! I would like to see a little padding added to the war chest that Trump will unload on Hillary on October 9th.

edit on 9/27/2016 by carewemust because: typo. no big thing.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

What happened to her big lead?

Some deplorable idiots made a big deal about her being sick. Ho hum.
After last night it will be like the days and weeks after the convention.
๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ

Hillary's horrible medical history makes her eligible for "big deal" analysis.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

a reply to: Aazadan

It might be the proof of Hillary supposedly threatening Bernie's wife to make him back off and drop out.

Maybe it is, maybe it isn't, maybe it's nothing at all. Time will tell. The point was that being scared Assange has something is no reason to not criticize him. If he has something he'll release it regardless of what Hillary supporters say, there's no reason to be nice. If he doesn't have anything, then he has no leverage.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

I hate both candidates, but just want you to see something.

bigยทot
[หˆbiษกษ™t]
NOUN
a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions:

You are as bigoted as loosely calling close to a fourth of the country deplorable with little substance behind it.

I don't care if your IQ is 131 or if your vocabulary is 70,000 words. Because you don't even understand the one word your party is just as guilty as the other. Both have just as many bigots because both have so many intolerant of anyone who challenges their beliefs. I pick on all the bigots here, right and left.
edit on 27-9-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
This thread is proof of how "self-centered" we Americans are. If you Google "Assange" or "WikiLeaks", you'll see that they are involved with WORLD affairs on a daily basis.

Naturally, The U.S.A. is a large player on the word stage, but there are many others that Assange focuses on too. Don't be disappointed if next Tuesday's announcement has nothing at all to do with the United States.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Oh man now I don't know what to believe.

๐Ÿ˜‚
Either way....I hope he does!
If not yesterday, hopefully tomorrow.

If he doesn't, I won't be surprised.

I was only correcting you because I got corrected.

Cheerio!

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Ugh, so glad you stated that! It's absolutely amazing how much misinformation there is about Assange and how many people perpetuate it from reading 3rd class 'news' sites.

Anyone that has watched his interviews knows that his mouth is sealed shut. He's sitting on information that could quite possibly change the course of history but in every interview he does there is only a single 'peep' from him about the information he has.

Any information he does divulge is the barest of barebones and so elusive that everyone tries to either fill in the blanks by putting words in his mouth or ignorantly claiming that 'he has nothing'.

Assange has yet to claim anything he hasn't been able to follow through with. The only things he has stated is that he has a significant amount of information, that he anticipates will be released before the election, and it could be damning enough to deprive Hillary the presidency 'if it catches' on with the public/news.

Edit:
Also should add to the thread that one reason there is speculation that he'll be making an announcement next Tuesday is that 10/4/16 is the 10th anniversary of WikiLeaks. Still haven't found an exact reference from Assange/Wikileaks that he will be making an announcement, but there is a group that is planning to celebrate outside the Ecuadorian embassy.

edit on 27-9-2016 by ghostrager because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Yea but any information that could shed bad light on our Supreme Leaders is a threat to "democracy". Hahahaha. God forbid we have any idea on what or who we vote for.
edit on 27-9-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

I have a feeling this is going to get ugly for Hillary and the DNC.

DNC and MSM getting ready to spin, and ignore.

My popcorn is all buttered up.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Haaaaa! Touche'!

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Oh, so the big announcement he was supposed to make before the debates has been moved to Tuesday? I'm starting to trust his dates like the apocalyptic end times dates posted on here from time to time.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

I have a feeling this is going to get ugly for Hillary and the DNC.

I have a feeling it will be another broken promise and another anticlimax.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
WikiLeaks is so obviously a front for the Russians.

Notice that WikiLeaks only ever releases documents that are detrimental to the United States or our allies. Never Russia, never China, never any regime aligned with Russian interests, ever.

In fact, when the Panama Papers were released, this self-professed champion of transparency โ€” Julian Assange, who IS WikiLeaks โ€” decried it as a plot to smear Vladimir Putin.

Daily Caller - Wikileaks Goes Full Kremlin: Accuses US And Soros Of Funding Putin Panama Papers Leak

Shortly after the initial Wikileaks tweets, the Russian-funded RT news reported the allegations at face value.

โ€œUS [government] funded [Panama Papers] attack story on Putin via USAID. Some good journalists but no model for integrity,โ€ said Wikileaks in its initial tweet.

Remember that time back in 2010 when WikiLeaks was going to "drop a bomb" on Russia?

What happened there? The FSB stepped in and told Assange to shut up... and he did.

Time - WikiLeaks: Is Russia the Next Target?

So far Russia has had no official response. But on Wednesday, an official at the Center for Information Security of the FSB, Russia's secret police, gave a warning to WikiLeaks that showed none of the tact of the U.S. reply to the Iraq revelations. "It's essential to remember that given the will and the relevant orders, [WikiLeaks] can be made inaccessible forever," the anonymous official told the independent Russian news website LifeNews.

Can somebody remind me where Snowden went again and who arranged that? You think that happened without pre-existing ties to the Kremlin?

I have noticed many people are ignoring anything with Snowden, Assange, and Russia. Its quite disturbing that people dismiss the links quicker then Trump changes policy.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join