It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Keith Lamont Scott's wife about Keith - "He's a killer and they should know that"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: neveroddoreven99

Notice how your defense is pure speculation? "I wonder how many cops have domestic abuse records..." in the face of facts?

Um... are you not aware that domestic violence by LEOs is a very serious issue?

Cops Beat Their Wives & Girlfriends At Double The National Rate, Still Receive Promotions

Police Family Violence Fact Sheet

Two studies have found that at least 40% of police officer families experience domestic violence, in contrast to 10% of families in the general population.

As is drug use... particularly steroids with its attendant violent and raging side effects:

Steroid Use Grows Rampant Among Police

Police Unions Claim Cops Have The Right To Take Steroids So ‘They’ll Have the Upper Hand’

(post by neveroddoreven99 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Another story quotes it a bit different and that it was the lawyers that told them this happened.

The lawyers said Ms. Scott had come out of the apartment with a cellphone charger for her husband and noticed that police officers were around the truck.

Source

Either way, the whole story is odd. If she was in the car when it pulled up and got out, I would think that would be noted in the police report and it isn't. I mean the house is right there if she was able to walk to it, why was he in need of a cell phone charger? It just doesn't add up to me. She claims to be walking out to hand him a cell phone charger???? And just happens to do it when the cops arrive and begins filming?

Screams of her setting this up to me, but that is my conspiracy hat tipping...

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

You can have no doubt all you want....show me the proof.

Give me access to the officer's records, and I will.

Blatant hypocrisy is blatant!

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I'm not doubting that. I'm calling out the abstract speculation and unwarranted associate based on nothing. You have a problem with rational thought and critical thinking? Drug use is also rampant among a certain urban community. Would it be right of me to suggest all black people are on drugs?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

being told to drop a weapon, clearly and repeatedly, and NOT doing so IS behaving in a threatening manner.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Notice how your defense is pure speculation? "I wonder how many cops have domestic abuse records..." in the face of facts?

Um... are you not aware that domestic violence by LEOs is a very serious issue?

Cops Beat Their Wives & Girlfriends At Double The National Rate, Still Receive Promotions

Police Family Violence Fact Sheet

Two studies have found that at least 40% of police officer families experience domestic violence, in contrast to 10% of families in the general population.

As is drug use... particularly steroids with its attendant violent and raging side effects:

Steroid Use Grows Rampant Among Police

Police Unions Claim Cops Have The Right To Take Steroids So ‘They’ll Have the Upper Hand’

I think the point was that he was claiming that about these specific officers in this shooting and has nothing to back it up with other than the fact other cops have.

That is like me saying all black people are bad because of Keith Scott. Just as the majority of blacks and whites and everyone are good, so are the majority of police, if by nothing else than default that the majority of everyone else is good.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
and it isn't Mr Scott's behavior that's on trial here. It's the police'.

Yeah because I'm sure his behavior has nothing to do with how his life ended!

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

You can have no doubt all you want....show me the proof.

Give me access to the officer's records, and I will.

Blatant hypocrisy is blatant!

How so? Go find them...you are the one making the claim. Burden of proof isn't on me at all.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Thank you... but I guess I should have been more specific...

...because someone reported a man with a gun there...

This is the part I haven't heard and cannot find... I never heard about a call being made to the police that the cops were responding to, just that they were already there to serve a warrant on someone else.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Anecdotal evidence that doesn't matter, this man was a martyr don't you read the news?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Look who is speculating now!

For god's sake! The man was in a serious automobile accident a year ago that left him with a brain injury. He walked with a cane, and because of his injury, he couldn't tolerate the sun. It was a daily ritual for him to wait for his son's bus. They drove their SUV from one side of the apartment complex to other side, where the school bus dropped of their son.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Do you understand the stupidity of everything you say? Someone asks for you to associate your condemnations with evidence... as is being done here against the victim... and you call them hypocrites for not providing you proof? Using your logic, the only sufficient proof would be a video of the cop beating a child at the same time he was shooting this man. Because obviously you can't judge character based on past behavior, right? If you do actually believe character can be defined by past behavior then you have to accept how this reflects on Keith Scott. If you want to suggest other behaviors reflect on other specific people, then you need to provide evidence to support that. Not a statistic or a generalization. You should be above generalizations anyway, right? But you don't have any of that, and you call other people names because they don't provide it for you. You're intellectually weak and ignorant.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I think the point was that he was claiming that about these specific officers in this shooting and has nothing to back it up with other than the fact other cops have.

No. It's bringing up a year old domestic violence complaint as a justification for the cold blooded murder of a man, when statistics show that 40% of the very cops dispensing vigilante justice are guilty of the same thing.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Thank you... but I guess I should have been more specific...

...because someone reported a man with a gun there...

This is the part I haven't heard and cannot find... I never heard about a call being made to the police that the cops were responding to, just that they were already there to serve a warrant on someone else.

Ah...gotcha...I actually changed that to warrant after reading the post again, and that was speculation on my part. Unless they knew where the man with the warrant was staying through surveillance I speculated that they had received a call about a man they were looking for. The report said they were in plain clothes and I am guessing the man with the warrant was not a violent offender as they had to leave to go get vests after they saw Keith with the gun.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

No. It's bringing up a year old domestic violence complaint as a justification for the cold blooded murder of a man, when statistics show that 40% of the very cops dispensing vigilante justice are guilty of the same thing.

Well...cases against him show that Keith Scott was 100% guilty of abuse to women, children, had a propensity for violence and non-compliance and carried a gun illegally as a felon.

But hey...cops records are in their past too, so why bring them up? Don't they have the amazing ability to change that you seem to think Scott had?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Look who is speculating now!

For god's sake! The man was in a serious automobile accident a year ago that left him with a brain injury. He walked with a cane, and because of his injury, he couldn't tolerate the sun. It was a daily ritual for him to wait for his son's bus. They drove their SUV from one side of the apartment complex to other side, where the school bus dropped of their son.

Ha! Yes...I am speculating about her because she has been caught in a MAJOR lie. She filed against him last year saying all of these things. I don't think it is a stretch for a woman to plan out the death of an abusive and violent husband and try to get something out of it. I can imagine she went through quite the ordeal with that one.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: neveroddoreven99
a reply to: Boadicea

I'm not doubting that. I'm calling out the abstract speculation and unwarranted associate based on nothing. You have a problem with rational thought and critical thinking? Drug use is also rampant among a certain urban community. Would it be right of me to suggest all black people are on drugs?

Someone has been killed at the hands of another -- a crime. The dead person is no longer a threat to anyone -- if he ever was. However, the officer who took that life is guilty of a crime, and that person may very well be a threat to all of us, requiring rational thought and critical thinking to determine if that person acted justifiably... or if that person is violent and or a drug addict who cannot/will not/does not act with that same rational thought and critical thinking.

I never accused all LEOs of being wife beaters or druggies, so I am not sure why you would make that generalization. I am speaking to this particular situation, in which an officer has killed someone. So, yes, rational thought and critical thinking is vital to determining the totality of circumstances involved in this LEO killing someone. Much the same way others are considering the violent history of the victim in determining the likelihood that he threatened the officer who killed him, thus justifying the lethal force.

That is rational thought and critical thinking.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

But hey...cops records are in their past too, so why bring them up?

Because the cops brought it up as a justification for his murder. Keith Scott was not the same man that he was a year ago. He had been in a serious accident that left needing a cane to walk. I speculate again, but I doubt he was able to raise his hands over his head and walk backwards. I don't know what the brain injury did to his mind, but he appeared docile, and his wife spoke to him like he was a delicate child, even under those tense circumstances, she never seemed angry with him. He appeared docile and confused.

And, just in case you bring it up, it was the police that she urged again and again "Don't you shoot him!" "Don't shoot him!' "Don't you do it!" "Don't do it" "He better not be dead, I'll tell you that!"
edit on 27-9-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join