It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Lester Holt Unfair To Donald Trump During Debate?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

Mrs. Clinton admitted that she failed, that is a valuable point in my opinion.

I am quite sure that we could find people in Mr. Trumps media-corps who did alter content, too. Just it wouldn't show anything. This doesn't matter.

What does matter is the unbelievable bad performance of Mr. Trump. He was hilarious to hear, but after some minutes brains tend to hemorrage blood.. Because of the complete absence of arguments, which are substituted by "I tell ya. I tell ya." or "Wrong." or "(xyz) is/will be the best. The best. (xyz) is/will be the best."

Come on, who speaks this way?! It was cringe-worthy to see a person defending himself by moving in circles, moving to completely different topics without meaning, and so on.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
a reply to: Realtruth

Mrs. Clinton admitted that she failed, that is a valuable point in my opinion.

I am quite sure that we could find people in Mr. Trumps media-corps who did alter content, too. Just it wouldn't show anything. This doesn't matter.

What does matter is the unbelievable bad performance of Mr. Trump. He was hilarious to hear, but after some minutes brains tend to hemorrage blood.. Because of the complete absence of arguments, which are substituted by "I tell ya. I tell ya." or "Wrong." or "(xyz) is/will be the best. The best. (xyz) is/will be the best."

Come on, who speaks this way?! It was cringe-worthy to see a person defending himself by moving in circles,
moving to completely different topics without meaning, and so on.

I won't be voting either. But after that terrible performance by Trump (which I believe i just WHO he is), has me thinking about Bill Clinton's perspective once he gets back in the whitehouse.

Bill Clinton: "As the first gentleman, my goal is to get all these hookers off the streets. And into the whitehouse."

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

Do hookers pay taxes? We could use some of that in the Whitehouse, instead of the tax dodgers in there now.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: Greggers

Do hookers pay taxes?

Only the ones in Nevada. I think you've identified a potential new source of tax revenue.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I bet there a pantload of Rep's and Dem's that would jump at the prospect of going without a president for the next 4 years.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

i don't think he was fair, he didn't ask hillary one controversial question. didn't ask about her health, benghazi, emails or her deplorable comment. trump on the other hand was asked about many comments he made, even ones from years ago. one of them was how he refers to women as dogs. when he clearly only called rosie o donald that. didn't know if you say anything about rosie you are taking about all women.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

so true........

I tell you im so sick of hearing the words "Trump" and "Unfair" together, its been this way for the past year and a half with him, since he first began his run....

He literally sounds like a 4 yr old......

This guys mentality is that of a Toddler "Its not fair" , Im sure theres a 5 min montage out there somewhere of the times hes said this

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

We subjected every statement made by both the Republican and Democratic candidates — in speeches, in interviews and on Twitter — to our magazine’s rigorous fact-checking process.

The conclusion is inescapable: Trump’s mishandling of facts and propensity for exaggeration so greatly exceed Clinton’s as to make the comparison almost ludicrous.

...Some metrics on Trump’s statements this week:

• Number of appearances: six speeches, one town hall, seven TV interviews, zero press availabilities, 37 tweets
  • Combined length of remarks (speeches, interviews): four hours, 43 minutes
  • Raw number of misstatements, exaggerations, falsehoods: 87
  • Rate: One untruth every 3.25 minutes

(Source).
edit on 28/9/2016 by MongolianPaellaFish because: added some other stuffs...

edit on 28/9/2016 by MongolianPaellaFish because: fixed url...

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MongolianPaellaFish
It seems someone 404'd your linky...
Perhaps to bias even for the politico?
My god even when it smacks you all in the face how narrative driven the news is you still claim it's Trump and his supporters whining like "5 year old's".

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
a reply to: MongolianPaellaFish
It seems someone 404'd your linky...

No, I just left a digit off the end of the url by mistake. Fixed now!

'Too biased.' Not 'to bias.'
edit on 28/9/2016 by MongolianPaellaFish because: added some other stuffs...

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I believe Trump did ok in defending himself, seeing that this debate was rigged in Hillary favor. I could see that the Hillary people wasted no time digging in old media interviews to find anything embarrassing against Trump, and if that was all they could find, then that's good for Trump considering all the corrupt scandals Hillary has been involved.

This debate was nothing more than to embarrassed Trump from the start.

Questions that the American people are not interesting in to start with.

The American people want to know why Hillary is above the laws of our land? Where in the Constitutions does it say politicians are above the laws? No where, so this tells me Hillary has so much dirt on so many powerful people in Washington with her 30 something years in government that she perhaps is able to blackmail her way to the top in our government.

This also should tell all of us how corrupt our government is due to fact that the FBI will not hold Hillary accountable to her crimes, yet if you or I did what Hillary has done, we would be in a federal prison for the rest of our lives.

Yes I agree Trump is no saint himself, however he is not the one on trail by the American people. Hillary is. Americans deserve an answer to the email cover-ups and other scandalous political corruption that she refuses to be honest to for the American people.

If Hillary is willing to be dishonest and cover up her crimes using the Powers That Be, then I wouldn't want her as President because of her behavior is very dangerous to our country and the rest of the world.
edit on 28-9-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
did anyone also notice how when the audience applauded for Trump, Holt admonished the crowd to remain silent , but when Hillary supporters applauded he let it go.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
This whole debate was a complete abortion and a mockery of anything remotely presidential. If this episodic cluster# was truly aimed at the best interest of the people of America then Gary Johnson would have been present. The only reason he wasn't was because Trump and Hillary offer huge entertainment value and the networks love that #. America has slumped to a level of moronic stupidity that is as sad as it is disturbing. People tuned in to the debate not to see which candidate offered the best solutions for the issues the nation faces but instead to watch two grown ass adults poke each other with verbal sticks and make absolute fools of themselves. I love America but goddamn, we need to get nuked. It's the only way we're ever going to pull our head out of our asses.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I like the Hilary hand signals videos. Holt and Hilary are Cheaters.

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join