It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramid Research

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: MuonToGluon

There is a page on the website linked in the OP about the research done by different teams from the Russian Academy of Sciences.

The information was provided by Dr. Volodymyr Krasnoholovets, theoretical physicist at the Institute of Physics, Ukraine.

I have been trying unsuccessfully to find English translations of the related papers.

For the last years, different teams from the Russian Academy of Sciences have carried out many experiments in the pyramids. Some of the experiments are enumerated below.

gizapyramid.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots

When you can link me to the documents you want translated and analyzed, the ones you mention to others to tear apart and research through with an open unbiased mind, I will be here to do so.

That page is not what was requested and truth be told the design of it made my eyes shimmer and shudder attempting to read it and scrolling down made my eyes jerk, if I continued any further I would of incurred head and eye strain (I am not being sarcastic).

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   

I don't know the titles of the documents but there has got to be a way to do this.

I'll see what I can come up with.

Do you search Russian scientific papers yourself in your work?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

obviously not if he kept sharpening a knife with a knife sharpener that doesn't sharpen the knife, makes the saying not the sharpest tool in the box more relevant here...

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Not in that fashion.

If I'm requested for a report in a subject depending on what it is I will do a search but I'm usually presented with documents, reports etc to review for validity.

In this instance it's pure coincidence that I'm fluent in Russian to be able to analyze any entries you may present, while it isn't usual for me to do alternatives it is still the same, and currently because of some health problems I have quite some extra time to burn.

edit on 5-10-2016 by MuonToGluon because: SP

edit on 5-10-2016 by MuonToGluon because: Forum Issue

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Thank you.

I think the allegation about razor blade sharpness is of the greatest interest to participants on the thread, and it seems that the theoretical physicist Krasnoholovets is the one associated with that research.

Apparently, he is proposing the existence of a new physical field called the “inerton field” that would explain the effects caused by pyramids.

The link to his website that is given, however, is a dead link. Apparently this page was posted in 2001.

I see that there is a link for a paper about inertons, and that the 18 page PDF can be downloaded.

REFERENCES
V. Krasnoholovets, V. Byckov. Real Inertons against hypothetical gravitons. Experimental proof of the existence of inertons. Indian Journal of Theoretical Physics, vol. 48, no. 1, pp. 1-23 (2000) [arXiv.org...].

gizapyramid.com...

The razor blade experimentation is included in the PDF.

edit on 10/5/2016 by ConnectDots because: Clarify

edit on 10/5/2016 by ConnectDots because: Add

edit on 10/5/2016 by ConnectDots because: Add

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConnectDots
I believe the reason shape has power is that the theory that space is empty is untrue. It is full of energy and that energy gets directed by shape.

. . . mainstream Western science are not the leaders.

I’m not surprised this thread has been moved.

And I think the research by Russian scientists should be sought by young scientists in the West who are looking for where to put their efforts.

I agree with a quote that I posted on another thread:

So interdependent are the fields of the physical vacuum that Ya.I. Pomeranchuk has said, "The entire physics is the physics of the Vacuum."

akimovae.com...

That piece is on the subject of torsion fields, the term the Russians use for the life force, which is what occupies all of space.

Russian scientists have been working on this for fifty years.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
its probably no coincidence that graphene the strongest material in the world at an atom in thickness is of this shape just like the centre portion of that archaic symbol the star of david.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

There is also BioGeometry, the work of Egyptian architect Dr Ibrahim Karim.

He is the author of the book Back To a Future for Mankind: BioGeometry.

There is an American, Dr. Robert J. Gilbert, who is teaching what is termed as Egyptian Energy Science:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

The paper you previously linked to was just fluid mechanics without any of the pyramic effects I expect of pyramid researchers. This arxiv paper, now, this is more like it. Unfortunately they do not justify the selection of the dimensions, orientation, or other parameters of their resonator, which is not exactly a pyramid, either. Nor do they explain why this triangular prism structure is the optimal resonator shape - or investigate the resonator shapes.

But at least there are references to their other work in the paper. This provides me with some clues where to look for more convincing research. Thank you.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Pirvonen

Well, I'm interested to see what comes out of this

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

I was puzzled, too, about the information given about the resonator.

I am determined to find English translations of the Russian pyramid research, because I'm certain they take it quite seriously, unlike the West.

This is an important topic, which is really not highly speculative.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   

The link to his website that is given, however, is a dead link. Apparently this page was posted in 2001.

Apparently, this is the current website:

www.inerton.kiev.ua...

Maybe more relevant material can be obtained via. this website.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I was puzzled, too, about the information given about the resonator.

That's because it was SO bogus, you were having trouble stomaching it.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

No, it was because the resonator described is not really a pyramid, yet results were obtained, which is indicating that the shape does not have to be a pyramid, apparently.

There are two things that are important: The effect of geometry in physics, and a new understanding of what has been called "the vacuum of space."

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

The effect of geometry in physics, and a new understanding of what has been called "the vacuum of space."

Yet, you freely admit you don't understand physics at all, and thus are no judge of what you read. "Resonance" is a very specific term, and he's not using it that way.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

I don't have to understand traditional physics, which is very untrustworthy, to say the least. That I am confident of. Physics today is a mess.

In fact, I'm better off not indoctrinated in it. I don't have to expend energy unlearning it.

What I'm good at is finding good sources of information, thanks to the internet.

Now, what you need to do is
focusing on me because you're off-topic.
edit on 10/8/2016 by ConnectDots because: Typo

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

you were having trouble stomaching it.
`

This thread has been moved to skunk works; what's your problem? You're starting to sound like that other "you know who".
Stop trolling and talk to the subject not the person

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Previously posted about Dr. Konstantin Korotkov:

His scientific line, known as the Electrophotonics, is based on Gas Discharge Visualization technique (GDV), is a breakthrough beyond Kirlian photography for direct, real-time viewing of the human energy fields. This new technology allows one to capture by a special camera the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual energy emanating to and from an individual, plants, liquids, powders, inanimate objects and translate this into a computerized model. This allows researcher and client to see imbalances that may be influencing an individual’s well-being greatly facilitating the diagnosis of the CAUSE of any existing imbalances showing the area of the body and the organ systems involved. One of the greatest benefits to date is the ability to do “real-time” measurements of a variety of treatments for such conditions as cancer to determine which is the most appropriate for the client.

www.korotkov.eu...

I see today that his Gas Discharge Visualization technique (GDV) is talked about on a page for the website of the U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services, the National Institutes of Health. The title of the page is "Global Advances in Health and Medicine - An Overview of Biofield Devices."

Here is what is said about the GDV device:

Modalities Using Gas or Plasma

Gas discharge visualization (GDV) is an important example of the use of plasma in biofield science. Based on the Kirlian effect, a high-frequency, high-voltage field is used to stimulate weak photon emission, followed by the application of modern optics, electronics, and computer processing to form images of the weak photon emission. Dating back to the 1930s,152 this technique has been called electrography,153 electrophotography,154 corona discharge photography,155 bioelectrography,152 GDV,156 electrophotonic imaging (EPI),157 and Kirlianography.152 GDV/EPI techniques are currently used diagnostically based upon the characteristics of images of the fingertips158 and often with proprietary means of correlating these data with acupuncture systems or other means of assessing the biological state.159 Nearly 1000 papers have been published (mostly in Russian) on GDV research and a few hundred more in the West. A recent review of GDV research applied to medicine and psychology can be found in the book Electrophotonic Applications in Medicine: GDV Bioelectrography.160 One study reported significant differences in cancer patient GDV scans when compared with healthy particpants, and after 6 weeks of treatment including surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation, a change trending toward healthy subject GDV profiles.161 These intriguing data suggest that informatics based upon biofield measurement devices such as the GDV may be useful for gaining deeper understanding of disease states and guiding practitioners and their patients towards states of greater wellness.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

"Biofield science" is the key term there.

Note:

Abstract

Advances in biophysics, biology, functional genomics, neuroscience, psychology, psychoneuroimmunology, and other fields suggest the existence of a subtle system of “biofield” interactions that organize biological processes from the subatomic, atomic, molecular, cellular, and organismic to the interpersonal and cosmic levels.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

"A subtle system of 'biofield' interactions" is referring to subtle energies which pyramid research is designed to study.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join