It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Micgate! Donald Trump After Presidential Debate: My Mic Was Defective

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Maybe his mic was laced with coc aine.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
With a little logic and common sense, it's far more likely the man had a cold.

Going to the whole coke thing is just character assassination. It's the same thing as the Trump Camp basically saying Hillary was going to die before the debate.

~Tenth

Agreed... though now Trump seems to be blaming it on the microphone (which I find rather bizarre.)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
I just heard him talking on Fox news and they were asking him about the sniffles. They gave him every opening, like "Was it seasonal allergies, a mild cold..." Nope. He says it was the mic.
Come on people.
I despise Clinton, I honestly do, but we are so screwed this time around. Trump can't even admit he had a cold or allergies? It's really starting to look like a choice between 2 massive egos that care more for their own appearance than us.

Trump is the healthiest person to have ever lived. Whenever people ask they say Trump has the best health. He's so healthy his doctor says all his test results return positive.

There's no way Trump could get sick.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: DAVID64
I just heard him talking on Fox news and they were asking him about the sniffles. They gave him every opening, like "Was it seasonal allergies, a mild cold..." Nope. He says it was the mic.
Come on people.
I despise Clinton, I honestly do, but we are so screwed this time around. Trump can't even admit he had a cold or allergies? It's really starting to look like a choice between 2 massive egos that care more for their own appearance than us.

Trump is the healthiest person to have ever lived. Whenever people ask they say Trump has the best health. He's so healthy his doctor says all his test results return positive.

There's no way Trump could get sick.

Maybe it wasn't Trump. Maybe the microphone is sick!

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

But Trump always has the best microphones. Whenever I need a microphone and I ask who has the best ones, people always tell me it's Trump.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   
if the microphone unit was REALLY defective - why did neither trump or any of his staff request a break and replacement then new sound check ????????????????

or is that too logical ??????????????????

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: Profusion

Donald Trump complained that his microphone wasn't working properly during the first presidential debate, questioning of whether he was intentionally given a "defective" device.

Trump and Clinton went head-to-head Monday night in a heated session at Hofstra University. The Republican candidate appeared to be shouting at some points and stumbled over his words at others.
LINK

Having an Alex Jones fan/conspiracy theorist as the candidate for the GOP sure is fun and exciting. I imagine things like this happened in years past, but I would think former candidates wouldn't want to be associated with a conspiracy theory. That's not the case with someone who Tweeted a link to an Infowars article and appeared on the Alex Jones show as a presidential candidate.

The sad thing is that the debate was rigged against Trump because it was two on one. I don't see how anyone could deny that when so many of the questions were about irrelevant issues concerning Trump.

Face it Trump got his butt handed to him. Funny I didn't hear the two on one whine when during the forum Hillary was questioned almost a third of her time on emails and Trump was allowed to lie his butt off about Iraq.

Or more to the point...

You "didn't hear the two on one whine " after the debate when Trump said..

"I thought Lester did a great job, honestly I thought he did a great job"

you thought the questions were fair?

"Yah, I thought it was fair"

It wasn't until afterwards when he realized he lost that he started with the Blame Game...rigged...

Video here
money.cnn.com...

edit on 29-9-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: Byrd

But Trump always has the best microphones. Whenever I need a microphone and I ask who has the best ones, people always tell me it's Trump.

I can't NOT read that in Trumps voice.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join