It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2008... we die!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   
ive heard that in the year 2008 the world will explode. it was predicted by the mayans and i talked it about at school and got laughed at by ther republican christian preps...

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I think you may mean 2012

www.abovetopsecret.com...

check this link out

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by brownigan59
ive heard that in the year 2008 the world will explode. it was predicted by the mayans and i talked it about at school and got laughed at by ther republican christian preps...

Sorry for laughing but this has got to be the post of the day!
Thanks for the smiles buddy, (after seeing some of the other posts today) I needed it

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by brownigan59

Maybe thats because they had done their research and knew that the mayan calenders end at 2012? And don't record any world destruction? Certainly not a blowing up?

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 12:45 AM
link   
On my own website which is on my profile, i did a study into Jesus's words when he spoke of the LAST GENERATION. I worked it out to the generations MAX ending in 2019 sometime. And the MAX date for the biblical 7 year tribulation to start is obviously 2012....fitting in with the mayan prophecy unexpectadly.....also did you know that secret projects by the government concerning time travel, it has been revealed that NEVER has the govt been able to get past the year 2012...weird eh?
Somethin to think about
God bless

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 01:43 AM
link   

it has been revealed that NEVER has the govt been able to get past the year 2012...weird eh?
Somethin to think about
God bless

It has been revealed by whom? The Fairy Pinko Mother?

And I think the "christian republican preps" had a good reason to laugh at you son.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I think you guys are kinda missing what this guy is actualy doing.

Hes just ridiculing ATS and the most talked about topics, not to mention the ATS members.

Eg, Mayan calender(on which he didn't even get the year right), the anoyances some of us have with extremely rightwing christians and the many end of world scenario's and prophecy's.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Quit worrying about when we're going to die and LIVE your life when you've got the opportunity!

We've all got to die one day!

But until that day comes, live it like there's no tomorrow!

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 03:16 AM
link   
darnit.

i hate dying.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 03:43 AM
link   
This Thread is Troll.

[edit on 23-1-2005 by Countermeasures]

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 10:05 AM
link   
hey all i said was i heard it from someone

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   
My sources told me 2013-2014...
They sounded very serious too.
They also mentioned that their enemies will come to this planet in 2012 and use reverse gravity technology to literally fling each and every man, woman and child off the face of this earth and into space to ensure the planet for themselves...
Then they shall perform the ritual "carousel" to remake humans into a new and better species.
That was of course after I got the anal-probe...

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   
looks like we have a very exciting next 10 years ahead of us then... world blowing up, people coming to reverse our gravity around... it will be the biggest spectacle ever... no doubt we'll probably get some films depicting this kind of stuff in the next 10 years also as many people seem to be interested in this subject of predictions.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I had thought that the Mayan calendar was just predicting the beginning of a new age. It could coincide with Christ's second coming, as well.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Mayan predictions, 2102. This all sounds very familiar. Let me point you to a list of Mayan and 2012 prophecies. All basic questions you have on this topic can be found in the link provided.

Thread Closed.

top topics

join