It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As Promised, Wikileaks Just Dropped the Ultimate Bomb on Hillary

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
The more i see going on the more i'm convinced the Maori were correct. This is dream time... gone wild!

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

originally posted by: carewemust
Assange is getting BLASTED all over the internet tonight for not releasing the "damning" documents to put Hillary away, or off the campaign. Many ATS members are doing it too...which is understandable, considering the many interviews Assange gave. We need to do our homework and be very sure, before posting something (WikiLeaks related) in all large letters that isn't true.

I looked through the link provided but I admit I didn't go far enough before posting. I posted using the title of the article per T&C.

I understand, Khalessi. After awhile you'll learn that the Terms and Conditions are flexible in this regard. I haven't used the exact title of a referenced article in years.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

So then I guess we all missed this:

I know I sure missed it because I don't watch CNN.

edit on 9/26/2016 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
You silly people. You're not ever going to get this alleged "smoking gun" holy grail of Hillary damning evidence you so obsess over. Much like the UFO/Alien theorists who constantly believe disclosure is imminent, you too, are setting yourselves up for disappointment. Assange's big mouth is writing checks that his azz can't cash. He's the Tom Delonge of politics. He's knows the truth and will tell you really, really soon. Mmmkay.

I nominate the Hilary E mail scandal as conspiracy theory of the year. I believe it will challenge the Mandela Effect for the title, knocking off last year's champion, Underground Reptilians.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Tuomptonite

Assange's big mouth is writing checks that his azz can't cash. He's the Tom Delonge of politics.

That's kind of a low blow don't you think? I mean Assange isn't Tom Delonge crazy.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
This was leaked by judicial watch not wikileaks.

Always good to reaffirm how evil and corrupt Hillary and Huma are, regardless.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

It is conspiracy fact.

High level officals are not granted immunity by the fbi for mere conspiracy theories.

Conspirators do not plead the fifth for mere conspiracy theories.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
So, this isn't even Assange's big drop, right? This came from Judicial Watch, so I'm assuming the "smoking gun" is still to come? I also thought it was supposed to be in October?

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I fear that the Hillary Mafia got to Assange and made an offer he couldn't refuse, or didn't want to refuse. Something like total freedom and $10 million in cash, if she wins.

Hillary's not just some cute thing running for President, ya know. Her tentacles span the globe, and manipulate many people and powers.
edit on 9/26/2016 by carewemust because: ?

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: BestinShow
a reply to: Khaleesi

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I will add the newly exposed email to the the thread.

Email title is "Tick Tock Libya".

ETA" Here it is. She owns Libya - she set it up from day one.

Look up why the officers had to change uniforms 4 times.
www.military.com...

Why was there a stand down order, look up Greg Hicks.
He was demoted to a desk job for telling the truth about
the stand down order.

edit on 26-9-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Fast & Furious documents leaked?

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: BestinShow
a reply to: Khaleesi

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I will add the newly exposed email to the the thread.

Email title is "Tick Tock Libya".

Are you referring to the "tick tock" e-mail imaged in this August 6th article?

REF: www.bizpacreview.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yes, that is the one.

It is all about Libya, and the Saudi's paying her afterwards.

edit on 26-9-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

It is conspiracy fact.

High level officals are not granted immunity by the fbi for mere conspiracy theories.

Conspirators do not plead the fifth for mere conspiracy theories.

Just to clarify the FBI can't grant immunity. Only the DOJ can.

Secondly in criminal investigations ive been involved in we use a subpoena / warrant to secure evidence. We dont go to the PA and talk to them about immunity in order to secure evidence.
edit on 27-9-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

So much to keep track of! Didn't Bill Clinton visit with DOJ Attorney General Loretta Lynch on her plane and tell her to keep the attack dogs (FBI) clear of Hillary and her people, because President Obama is involved?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   

So much to keep track of! Didn't Bill Clinton visit with DOJ Attorney General Loretta Lynch on her plane

Yes, that meeting that was supposedly to remain under wraps.

Word has it that an FBI head resigned over the Clinton email
scandal, that should be hitting the news very soon.

John Giacalone resigned in February, story was squashed by the MSM.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Well, this is the most erroneous and misleading thread title I've seen in a long time.

No bomb, no new emails, no incriminating information, and no promised leak from Assange.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   
The election is being handed to this lady. The electorate paying attention has been inundated with this crap for so long that it's almost like her being corrupt is the new normal. Outsiders watch a debate and see a raving lunatic who can't complete more than 4 coherent sentences (for the first 45 minutes followed by 2 coherent sentences). It is really obvious my friends.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

So much to keep track of! Didn't Bill Clinton visit with DOJ Attorney General Loretta Lynch on her plane

Yes, that meeting that was supposedly to remain under wraps.

Word has it that an FBI head resigned over the Clinton email
scandal, that should be hitting the news very soon.

John Giacalone resigned in February, story was squashed by the MSM.

I was tempted to start a thread to ask this question, but since it's not earth-shattering, but somewhat related, I'll pose it here.

Take a look at the first few lines in this article: www.chinatopix.com...

Apparently, WikiLeaks is breaching/hacking the U.S. State Department computers, and using the information to influence movements in other countries.

1. Do we (ATS members) know that WikiLeaks hacks into the State Department? I can't find a thread discussing this..only threads regarding the Hillary and DNC computers getting hacked by WikiLeaks.

2. If WikiLeaks has access to the U.S. State Department, isn't it a good bet that they can get to Hillary-related e-mails from when she headed that agency? Maybe they have already, and I've simply missed the ATS discussion.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What evidence do have that Wikileaks is doing the hacking?

Assange obviously didn't hack anything, but are you suggesting that he pays other people to hack on his behalf?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join