It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As Promised, Wikileaks Just Dropped the Ultimate Bomb on Hillary

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
viralliberty.com...

Title is taken directly from the article. Apparently this was released DURING the debate. I'm just starting to look through this so I don't know what is in there yet.
edit on 9.27.2016 by Kandinsky because: There's no need to SHOUT in thread titles; people look rather than listen.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Well that was pretty anti climatic. He sure hyped that up a lot. I was expecting something much more evil, sinister and graphic.

But this is fairly damning so lets run with it.
edit on -050010pm9kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

I hope your title is accurate. Otherwise, "crying wolf" comes to mind.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Most of this is already known! expect for the visa this isnt the smoking gun unless the story was changed.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Those were released nearly a month ago.

Assange wouldn't be stupid enough to release leaks mid-debate while claiming to be unbiased

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I honestly thought we would be getting pictures/video of Hillary clubbing a retarded baby seal to death...

But on a serious note, She is as corrupt as they come and huma should never be in the White House. Hope this brings her down. We need her out

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

if this is damning, then so is every non-leaked email correspondence between politicians and major corporations.

Wikileaks is not what wikileaks set out to be because Assange is a prima donna who thinks he has god-like control with 'inside' info funneled to him by the similar crooks whom oppose other crooks in power

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Um. That was the same email about the Crown Prince of Bahrain from before. Are you sure this is new?

EDIT:

Yeah, look at the comments. This isn't new material.
edit on 2016-9-26 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Access..that's all these communications are about. If Assange wants to drop a BOMB, it needs to be Hillary herself authorizing something that is illegal, or deadly. Pure and simple.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
As I said, I just started looking through the information. They are claiming 725 pages of material so I doubt anyone has gone through ALL of it yet. The title is from the article. I used THEIR title per ATS T&C. I'm not crying wolf, just following the rules of ATS.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Viral Liberty is not the kind of publication that would have access to fresh material. It is a website designed to generate "hits" for advertisers. It can then brag that "we received 200,000 visitors last month. Buy an ad at our website for only $5,000."

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: BestinShow

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yes, Yes, I know. Let's try looking through all the info before claiming it has already been released. I know that particular info is already out there but, there could be more that we haven't seen buried in the 725 pages.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Viral Liberty is not the kind of publication that would have access to fresh material. It is a website designed to generate "hits" for advertisers. It can then brag that "we received 200,000 visitors last month. Buy an ad at our website for only $5,000."

I believe you may be right. This appears to be old. I'm still looking.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Assange is getting BLASTED all over the internet tonight for not releasing the "damning" documents to put Hillary away, or off the campaign. Many ATS members are doing it too...which is understandable, considering the many interviews Assange gave. We need to do our homework and be very sure, before posting something (WikiLeaks related) in all large letters that isn't true.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Your source Viral Liberty is suspect. One should check out sources to quote from as being those we have confirmed or suspected as untrustworthy sites. This being one.

Doing so here would have confirmed much is old news...previously available. Just another "hit generator" to generate income from their total...

As well...use of all caps in thread titles:

MEMBERS PLEASE READ...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 26-9-2016 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Here's a vid from 2 days ago suggesting former Kenneth Starr employee, David Brock, has been fingered as a bagman & blackmailer for the Clinton and Chelsea Jefferson Foundations operating out of Switherland with direct kickbacks to major US media outlets including CNN, NBC, General Electric, FOX news and Rupert Murdoch...

I'm still waiting for full verification...

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Assange is getting BLASTED all over the internet tonight for not releasing the "damning" documents to put Hillary away, or off the campaign. Many ATS members are doing it too...which is understandable, considering the many interviews Assange gave. We need to do our homework and be very sure, before posting something (WikiLeaks related) in all large letters that isn't true.

I looked through the link provided but I admit I didn't go far enough before posting. I posted using the title of the article per T&C.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537
I honestly thought we would be getting pictures/video of Hillary clubbing a retarded baby seal to death...

Incredibly, that's one of the only things that would sway me to consider voting for her... I'd vote for an American born Newfie.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Ok whoa.... Thank you for sharing that.

new topics

<<   2  3 >>

join