It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hillary Clinton just Whooped Trump in the first debate.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: theantediluvian

Yeah, call me when he has to cut short a speech because he can't stop coughing, or starts requiring assistance scaling stairs, or collapses, or has a stroke, or suffers a major concussion, and we'll talk, Chica.

Maybe we will call you when he has his head so far up his ass that he is going to suffocate.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

"WHOOPED" is what Romney did to Obama in their first debate. We know how that turned out on election day.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

Hillary when asked on job creation

"Today is my granddaughter's birthday"

Yea, she was seriously on point (per usual) tonight!

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
And one other thing, Hillary is right, she DOES have 30 years of political experience... 30 years of helping this country go right down the sh*tter...

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Not really. And not according to the Drudge Report!

link   
I have checked at least a dozen online polls and Trump is winning every single one, usually by a very wide margin.

The voter's vote is the only vote that counts.

link   

originally posted by: jhn7537
And one other thing, Hillary is right, she DOES have 30 years of political experience... 30 years of helping this country go right down the sh*tter...

She's doing the best she can do.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

Trump when asked how he'd specifically bring back jobs: "I made a lot of money (sniff) last year. We need that kind of thinking in office (sniff sniff). And China is killing us. Really they are (sniff sniff)."

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

Trump when asked how he'd specifically bring back jobs: "I made a lot of money (sniff) last year. We need that kind of thinking in office (sniff sniff). And China is killing us. Really they are (sniff sniff)."

Sounds like he has a good coke guy, that's all... hahaha

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

He had no ideas on bringing jobs back, just don't let them leave. Hell they have already left.

link   

LOL
In all honesty, we're screwed. I kept turning off the "debate" because they were both horrendous and/or boring. At least Stein and Johnson would've made it interesting.

link   

Sounds like he has a good coke guy, that's all... hahaha

He has nasal cancer I just know it. He also looks bloated and drinks lots of water, must be a diabetic.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

and trump has 30 years of screwing with politicians.

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

She's doing the best she can do.

I assume Trump did his best.

Have another Drink

link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

Good one!
Of course people in the middle of a proverbial political human centipede like the Hillary crowd are really shouldn't be throwing stones in that glass house.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Please discuss the debate in this earlier thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join