It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hillary Clinton just Whooped Trump in the first debate.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Yes, most American consider going 90 minutes without hacking up a lung, going googly eyed, or passing out as being the ultimate Testament to robust health and vigor...

How many of them who aren't on coke sniff 60-80 times in 90 minutes? He's clearly dying.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

CNN has their 20 undecided voters from Florida on. 18/20 gave it to Hillary.

"prepared"
"even keeled"
"measured"
"promising"

One of the 2/20 said "well it's not that Trump won but..."

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

Were we Watching the SAME Debate ? CHANGE Vs Same Old Sheit . CHANGE by a Knockout !
edit on 26-9-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
A totally corrupt and rigged system.

As seen from this biased debate and their supposedly "Republican" moderator.

I give it 0/10.

Hopefully the others will be more impartial but I doubt it.
edit on -050010pm9kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

link   
Sniffy Trump

What some of you are feeling is called depresion.

But your fearless leader said he support her if she wins.

Just drink some more, tomorrow it will look worst
edit on 26-9-2016 by WilburnRoach because: obamas fault!

link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach
Just watched the first presidential debate, and IMHO I think it was a very good night for Clinton. It was a terrible night for Donald Trump.

He flipped flopped on his climate change hoax perpetrated by china, the birther issue, and his support of the war on Iraq, among other things.

He looked bored at times, angry, nervous movements, looking around. His argument about releasing his taxes was a joke. His performance was laughable! I bet Hillary get a boost in the polls.

That was when he was debating Holt...How about when he was debating Hillary???

He was on the defensive almost the entire debate

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
A totally corrupt and rigged system.

As soon from this biased debate and their supposedly "Republican" moderator.

I give it 0/10.

Hopefully the others will be more impartial but I doubt it.

Oh suck it up your guy didn't preform!

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Here's what Trump did with this debate. He f'ed it up for himself and all future presidential candidates.

What he did with his mindless attacks and baseless claims was that he completely lowered the bar for these presidential debates.

The guy has nothing to offer. The scariest part is that there are many of you on this board that think this is okay. If there is only a mirror to show how far right wingers and the GOP have fallen from grace. It is truly a sad indictment of how low and out of touch the right has become from reality.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Except for all the media out let's that like Trump. But those are not msm right?

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

He is only my guy because Bernie Sanders did not win the Democratic nomination. In which case I would have no guy as Bernie started pandering real bad towards the end.

Many of his policies are the polar opposite of mine.

But the alternative is Hillary, I've heard her reckless words when it comes to foreign policy with major powers, so i sincerely beg the American public not vote for her.

Literally anyone else.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

The second 2/20 said "I like the think that Trump won"

So 18 gave it to Clinton, 2 *really* gave it to Clinton but couldn't quite bring themselves to say it.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
Tonight:
Trump haters still hate Trump, Hillary haters still hate Hillary, and I highly doubt any undecideds committed to a choice or anyone already decided changed their side.

Tomorrow the media will portray it as a Clinton win because that's what their orders are and what their narrative mandates, but this debate was a flush. Neither side took advantage of the opportunity, sadly.

If you watched that with any kind of open mind, he came off as a mysoginistic douche weasel. Trump is an asshole.

ETA: I do not plan on voting for Hillary

edit on 9/26/2016 by BubbaJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

There is only live feeds of the debate still up as soon as I see one uploaded Ill post it.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Yeah, call me when he has to cut short a speech because he can't stop coughing, or starts requiring assistance scaling stairs, or collapses, or has a stroke, or suffers a major concussion, and we'll talk, Chica.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
I despise Hillary she still kicked Trumps ass and embarrassed him. Which seriously pisses me off.

If you Trumpers really gave a # you'd be demanding Trump pull his head out of his ass and get with it. Beating Hillary is important.

If this is all Trump has got I do not have enough confidence he can win that I'm willing to sell my soul to vote for him against Hillary.

Go Stein.

Want me and others like me back, Trump needs to step up his game.
When Holt wasn't debating Trump he allowed Hillary to talk forever...And she did...No substance...Just soundbites...A minimum of 6 per episode...She'd go from one and right into another one...And then Holt tried to keep Trump from responding to any of them...Trump is ahead in most all the online polls...I'm not worried...

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

link   
Let the Hillary supporters have their fun. I'm sure it'll be short lived. Either by a Trump win or by Hillary's inevitable war.

link   
a reply to: Ohanka

I bet the fit Trump is throwing right now is epic!

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Looks like Trump doesn't have enough stamina for these debates

*Sniff*

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

I thought he was going to the... Whatever it's called?

I'm just gonna call it the post-match box. Football analogies are the only thing that come to mind.

Boxing ones seem appropriate but I don't know any of the terminology related to that sport.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join