It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton just Whooped Trump in the first debate.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Just watched the first presidential debate, and IMHO I think it was a very good night for Clinton. It was a terrible night for Donald Trump.

He flipped flopped on his climate change hoax perpetrated by china, the birther issue, and his support of the war on Iraq, among other things.

He looked bored at times, angry, nervous movements, looking around. His argument about releasing his taxes was a joke. His performance was laughable! I bet Hillary get a boost in the polls.

He was on the defensive almost the entire debate

edit on 26-9-2016 by WilburnRoach because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-9-2016 by WilburnRoach because: aliens

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
whooped?

I thought they both sucked.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Trump won before the debate even started. It's hard to believe anything Killary says.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Only Trump supporters can conjure up the notion that Trump won the debate.

Trump was horrible and embarrassing.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Ah yes, the three different views summed up in the OP and the first two comments.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Only Trump supporters can conjure up the notion that Trump won the debate.

Trump was horrible and embarrassing.

I thought that was why trump was so popular

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Screaming for fact-checkers to bail her out hardly constitutes whooping ass. I think that Trump needs to explain his tax returns a lot better instead of skirting the issue.

The most telling for me was her facial expressions & body language whenever Trump spoke, she came across arrogant.

IMO, Trump won but I am bias as I have exactly zero respect for Hillary Clinton especially since it's taken her 8+ years to realize that things need to change, which they won't if she wins.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I despise Hillary she still kicked Trumps ass and embarrassed him. Which seriously pisses me off.

If you Trumpers really gave a # you'd be demanding Trump pull his head out of his ass and get with it. Beating Hillary is important.

If this is all Trump has got I do not have enough confidence he can win that I'm willing to sell my soul to vote for him against Hillary.

Go Stein.

Want me and others like me back, Trump needs to step up his game.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
If I recall correctly Romney hammered obama in their first debate.
The next 2 were a Lil different.
time will tell.

link   
Did either mention Mr. Sanders? and if they did they mention His castration prior to the lakeside house?

link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

Its pretty clear by your posting history you have a major biased opinion, but let's take away the bias for a second.

Trump had some good comebacks in the first 2/3 and then went down hill in the last half an hour of the debate.

He wasn't wrong about what he is saying about Hillary, Hillary has already had lots and lots of time to do the things she says she wants to do, so why is it only now that she wants to do them and from what she has done just look at what the world is like and you can easily see that what she has done is no good for any persons other then the 1%

She talks about USA has to be better then Russia when it comes to cyber warfare, then why does the USA do the same things to Russia does.

Before I make this post to long it was a debate where they both lost some and won some and we will just have to wait for the polls to see who did a better job and this debate.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

So, do you think they'll finally stop with the insane Hillary health/death "scandal" now? According to them, she was supposed to pass out, have seizures, and soil the floor within minutes, especially with no one up there to hold her hand the entire time.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Tonight:
Trump haters still hate Trump, Hillary haters still hate Hillary, and I highly doubt any undecideds committed to a choice or anyone already decided changed their side.

Tomorrow the media will portray it as a Clinton win because that's what their orders are and what their narrative mandates, but this debate was a flush. Neither side took advantage of the opportunity, sadly.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

So, do you think they'll finally stop with the insane Hillary health/death "scandal" now? According to them, she was supposed to pass out, have seizures, and soil the floor within minutes, especially with no one up there to hold her hand the entire time.

Yes, most American consider going 90 minutes without hacking up a lung, going googly eyed, or passing out as being the ultimate Testament to robust health and vigor...

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Saving the biggest for the last debate. No one wants to run out of gas then.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

As a very vocal and clearly anti Hillary poster it was a clear Hillary win.

Nothing is gained by denial.

Trump needs to up his game. If you get your ass kicked all denial and stubborn refusal to change and adapt results in is more of the same.

I want Hillary no where near the White House, hold Trump responsible for his poor performance or it will be too late. You have two more #ing chances don't waste it pretending your # don't stink.
edit on 9/26/2016 by Puppylove because: More emphasis

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

LOL Moving the goalposts? For weeks, I've been posting entire Bernie vs Hillary debates because right wingers kept pushing ridiculous ideas about her not being able to finish a debate against Trump. But now that those rumors proved to be false, you can't just admit the conjecture was wrong?

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Pretty much how I saw it.

No minds were changed, or opinions altered. It was meh before, it's meh now.

All of media is going to scream how Trump won, or how Clinton won... Yadda, flippin' yadda.

These "debates" are utterly without merit. No hard questions asked or answered. Because the media wants access, they aren't about to piss anyone off.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Screaming for fact-checkers to bail her out hardly constitutes whooping ass. I think that Trump needs to explain his tax returns a lot better instead of skirting the issue.

The most telling for me was her facial expressions & body language whenever Trump spoke, she came across arrogant.

IMO, Trump won but I am bias as I have exactly zero respect for Hillary Clinton especially since it's taken her 8+ years to realize that things need to change, which they won't if she wins.

I thought she looked arrogant at times and sometimes like she just wanted him to stop blabbering. You don't think that Donald was making arrogant expressions too though? I did.

Hillary Clinton was SoS for 4 years. She was a Senator for 8 years. This idea that she's responsible for everything that ever happened over the last 30 years is a little unfair I think?

I don't have any real love for Hillary but my research into what's been going on around Trump has convinced me that there's absolutely no way Trump can be President. Period. The End.

You might want to give it a read (it's a long OP plus there are some long follow ups on the second page):

Who Is Carter Page And How Did He Come To Work For Trump's Campaign?

I've got enough information for a few more threads but it suffices to say that I'm convinced that Trump has at the absolute least been easily made into a useful idiot for Putin. Possibly worse. He simply doesn't know anything about anything and he relies on the opinions of those around him to fill in what blanks he can.

Unfortunately, a lot of those people seem to be Kremlin operatives.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium
Did either mention Mr. Sanders? and if they did they mention His castration prior to the lakeside house?

Colonel or Bernie? Trump mentioned Bernie.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join