It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America is screwed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I have spent the last hour & 1/2 trying to wade through the disaster NBC is trying to call a debate.

We already had a good idea of how it was going to look going into this but I am still trying to wrap my head around the reality that one of these clowns is going to be the next president of the United States.

How? Why? Is this really happening?

The bold face lies from both of them as if reality exists in their head as a representation of the last 60 seconds.
The political theater hearing the same promises & lies that we've heard for the last 12 years

Absolutely no substance & no clarity as to their actual positions on almost every topic.
We might have as well watched two 8 year-old children throw toys at each other.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: coldkidc

Wait until you watch the 2 Vice Presidential debates! Buffoons. Totally clueless....

And still...2 more Hill n Don show debates coming up!

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

I was just waiting for Gary Johnson to rappel down from the ceiling with a 3 foot inflatable bong and exhale towards the camera while giving Hillary the 1/2 a second needed to shape shift real quick and push back another alien baby from ejecting from her esophagus.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

That might have been worth watching...

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

IA we are screwed, whatever way the election goes! On Twitter, people are really getting pissed that their chosen candidate, was asked this the other one was not, that he/she brought up this but that he/she did not bring up that etc. It is ridiculous to me, we are screwed no matter which one of these idiots wins!

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: coldkidc
I have spent the last hour & 1/2 trying to wade through the disaster NBC is trying to call a debate.

We already had a good idea of how it was going to look going into this but I am still trying to wrap my head around the reality that one of these clowns is going to be the next president of the United States.

How? Why? Is this really happening?

The bold face lies from both of them as if reality exists in their head as a representation of the last 60 seconds.
The political theater hearing the same promises & lies that we've heard for the last 12 years

Absolutely no substance & no clarity as to their actual positions on almost every topic.
We might have as well watched two 8 year-old children throw toys at each other.
We know the lies Hillary told but tell us, what did Trump lie about??? Hillary is substance deficient but as always Trump was full of substance...

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I went and watched Snowden instead good movie,as for the election circus countries will still be bombed,Wall Street will still rape and pillage financial markets,big pharma will still be killing you,the food and air you breathe will still be poisoned increasingly more etc etc regardless who gets in.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I for one cannot wait for the next two debates. Best Tv I have seen in years.
Almost felt real!

Joke aside you are right. We really are screwed. Somehow it came down to these two? Lol .
As I suspected... Both sides feel like winners. Trump fans love the buffoon that he showed himself to be. Clinton fans love the smug empty shell that Clinton is.
No substance, just good tv.

I got some good laughs tho. And drank too much....Mostly out of sadness.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Poli-tics Poly(many) tics(ticks) = Many Blood Suckers.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Where do they find these people to run for president. I thought Palin was bad back eight years ago. Hillary and trump should be sent to a bible camp to teach them not to lie so much. I know they would convert the whole bible camp to the wrong side.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
What if we just don't have a President this time guys?

Everyone just be cool and if China asks, the president ran out to pick up a pizza, and he'll be back in a few.
edit on 9/26/2016 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

I hearby welcome our future chinese overlords.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
a reply to: gladtobehere

I hearby welcome our future chinese overlords.

Thank someone important that i live in a country allied to china...now all i have to do is learn the damn language

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: mazzroth
Poli-tics Poly(many) tics(ticks) = Many Blood Suckers.

Best Comment Ever.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
2nd time in a US election i'm thankful that there is a shadow government.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
America is screwed? I disagree. Note that I didn't watch the debates, I don't believe it's healthy to be involved in the political bickering of the moment, but rather look at how trends play out over decades.

Sasuage is good, but you don't want to see it getting made. The same is true of politics.

Anyways, for the past few decades, in most areas we've done nothing but win and improve. When I look at Clinton and Trump I see two people that are close enough on policy (historically) that I think it matters little which gets elected. Furthermore, our government is resilient against a few idiots in power. Either way things will continue to get better as much as can be expected.

I know this really goes contrary to the rhetoric and feeling going around right now, but I feel like we're in a no lose situation.

top topics

join