It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man bursts into flames and burns to death after attempting suicide. Thoughts?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1MisterLeonard1
a reply to: Bedlam

It's mentioned in this article at the end, which I also found interesting. esotericjenavi.wordpress.com...

It's also mentioned in Larry Arnold's book.

What if it was innocent screwing around gone bad?

Shaggy dog conjecture chain from the unwritten novels:

1) Some people have the ability to do "unnatural stuff"
2) It used to be common knowledge, and while not everyone could "do" it, most people could "see it being done"
3) thus do you get paintings with auras, halos, etc
4) and NT accounts of it, see also "pentecost" and "Simon Magus"
5) Since the Middle Ages when it was actively wiped out by the Church, people generally don't know they CAN do "stuff", and given a generation or two, no one learns how to see it now, either, it's not sciency
6) However, the odd person shows up with the ability to "do" from time to time, and none are properly trained, given the Church's excellent job five hundred years or so back
7) SOME of the untrained ones actually try diddling around with it, generally to no avail, but occasionally can do the erratic bit of clairvoyance, telepresence, or telekinesis
8) A very very few discover "ground flows" (ley lines) and don't know what to do with them: diddling with it whilst drunk, they manage to connect. And it's flame on, but not in a good way.
edit on 30-9-2016 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

I've read about ''Ley Lines'' being associated with SHC though I don't know the mechanisms behind it.

Perhaps 'innocent screwing around gone bad' is that happened in Vesey's case.

<< 1  2   >>

join