It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Oliver Digs Into Hillary Clinton’s Supposed Scandals

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I thought he did very well showing that both are bad candidates and I agree most didn't watch it.....they are in denial.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

he used his entertainment platform to deliver solid, objectively verifiable facts

Did you even watch it?
Your statement alone is a total fairy-tail, let alone the narrative of the clip.

His solid objectively and verifiable facts?

'' Clinton used 1 device out of convenience ''
'' somehow, classified information ended up on her server ''

The reason people get annoyed with the whole '' Clinton did nothing wrong '' is that you ignore a number of key incidents.

here are 2 your ''solid and verifiable'' comedian didn't mention:

1. She destroyed evidence during an FBI investigation. You understand for any normal person that's a big problem right?
2. She used her Clinton Foundation as a bribe fund, to give friends of the Foundation cushy positions in government

This stopped being about ''emails'' along time ago. It is clear that she used these email systems to action her pay4play bribe fund. She's deleted the emails because that information will put her in prison. She wants you to think this is about classification markers because (even though she did email classified information) thats a lot better to be found out for.

you say Trump supporters have no clue?... Try looking at a Clinton supporter.. they are the same types when asked

'' did you know she destroyed evidence to hide what she was doing ''?

they answer

'' no.. its all trump conspiracies!''

edit on 28/9/16 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Its a choice between two evils, no doubt.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

As predicted no mention of Trumps wrong doings just deflecting onto Clinton lol.
You guys...lol.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

screw trump - i couldnt even get past the opening post

he used his entertainment platform to deliver solid, objectively verifiable facts

thats the kind of nonsense that people are sick of!.. this ''comedian'' was anything but

Until Clinton people start talking honestly and openly about Clinton, why would you criticize Trump people for not talking openly about Trump?

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   

In my view Trump is worse If Chelsea Clinton had gone on holiday with Putins girlfreind there would be uproar but not a whisper from ATS when Trumps daughter does the same, you all should be on the things like what was said in the Bill and Don phone chat just before Don announced....it is like mass denial.
You are being played Trump is a plant tbh and he and Clinton have played you all like fools, wonder why he was so soft on Clinton? they are pals have been for ages.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Oh god, we're back to the ''Trump deliberately is throwing the election'' nonsense?

I just finished reading the ''is trump a coke head'' thread..

I admit that the fever pitch against Clinton is pretty high these days.. but after the whole email scandal, FBI/DOJ coverup, collapsing at 9/11.. its fair enough. She's as dirty and dishonest as they come.

But the efforts people on this board are going to now to get Trump into the mud pit mix..

we now have comedian late show's offering ''definitive ground breaking proof through absolute facts and undeniable credibility'' (expanded for effect)

to be honest im laughing right now as i type this.. you guys.. your trying real hard and I appreciate that... but your just not hitting the mark!

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   

So again you just ignore questions that should be asked.
Back to the OP care to refute anything he said about trump or will you just deflect onto Clinton again?.
You are all blind both Trump and Clinton supporters....you should be fighting against both not each other.
edit on 28-9-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   
He seemed to show both as unfit to hold the highest job in the country. One might be less of a liar but they're both still proven liars. She lied about sending classified info and a "short circuit" isn't a valid excuse for breach if trust.
The Clinton foundation clearly is a pay to play system as well and the 6b missing while she was in office is something that needs to be investigated.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Slickinfinity

The Clinton foundation clearly is a pay to play system

yet trump foundations squeaky clean? hypocrite.

as well and the 6b missing while she was in office is something that needs to be investigated.

a lie debunked back in July, you really are stupid to believe all the bullsh!t pushed by mere idiiots.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join