It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reverse Speech: The souls language?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Reverse speech examples range from the funny to the creepy to complete nonsense. These sites(link link) have many examples of speech reversal. My favorite on the first site is from Britney Spears
. Much of it is up to interpretation and don't make sense if you are not reading the text along with the audio.
The second site links allot of reverse speech with the soul.
Are we to think that RS is our higher selves reaching out?
Is it relative to EVP?
Is it just funny coincidences?

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Actualy, this has NOTHING to do with your post, other than it's a language thing...
A baby, when learning to talk - you know how they bable? Well, turns out, that little guy makes EVERY POSSIBLE sound combonation in that language. Amasing isn't it?
And language BEFORE speech. I'd like to see somthing done on that. I guess we humans - and other life forms as well - WILL break the bearior and communicate barring nothing. (That's my main focus right now - I WILL find a way to stay in contact with my brother, even if he does live in another life now).

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Oh - I just read the title of this thread. (blush)
The SOULS language.
The spirit is a different and higher vibration. It is sounds and color and symbols - and more-so, the 'thought' or 'knowing' instead of actualy having to make a sound or speech to relay emotion ect. I can't think a soul would need information. It seems they have that part covered

Urn

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 05:31 AM
link   
wow.....some of those from the first link are really creepy...

i cant seem to play any from the second link though...do you happen to know what codec they use?

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 07:05 AM
link   
But it is at least a coincidence... the Fourth plane crashed and not hit the target, and so does the fouth object, it would not hit its target.

How for the intervantion.
We all know that the plane not reach its target because something uinexpected happened and they weren't prepaired for this. That is the exact same thing what happened to the fouth object... Something interviene and its would go off its course and miss the target...

And all the credit goes to the people on the plane, because they had the courage to do what most of us wouldn't be able to do!!! But what if their motives were inspired by God... (It doesn't have to be GOd, could be Allah, Boedha,...) And and how does he do that? well, I'm not him so I can only take a guess... Love, deja-vus, toughts,...?

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Freeform i have no idea what you are talking about, care to elaborate?

Urn

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   
hmmm.....sounds like freeform accidentally replied to the wrong post

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Mih ots gnole bluos ru oydna u oyse volna tas xarb muu oy knaht!

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Mih ots gnole bluos ru oydna u oyse volna tas xarb muu oy knaht!

Heh, I already sold my soul to my wife
On the second link there is some reverse speech of babies as young as 4 moths old. I wont listen to them. Seems too creepy for me. I don't want to know what my 2 year old is blabbering to me

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 12:10 AM
link   
heheheh, record 'my mummy says im special' and play it back

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 09:36 AM
link   
this isnt that relavant but me girlfreind has the awsome ability to say stuff backwards fluently... i have tested her with stuff before and she got it all right... kinda cool i guess.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   
those sounds clips are just out of this world, has anyone on here attempted to create such? anyhow, good find, hopefully there will be more to come.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I've heard the Led Zeppelin reversed before, but Eminem's was very cool, and I nearly split my pants laughing over Britney.

-ADHDsux4me

Urn

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 12:33 AM
link   
whats really wierd, is if you look through the second link, there is a recording of a women yelling "the house is on fire", and when you hear it backwards, it says the exact same thing.....

how is that even possible?!?!?!?

not saying its a hoax or anything.....just wondering how it could be vocally possible?....

[edit on 27-1-2005 by Urn]

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Urn
whats really wierd, is if you look through the second link, there is a recording of a women yelling "the house is on fire", and when you hear it backwards, it says the exact same thing.....

how is that even possible?!?!?!?

not saying its a hoax or anything.....just wondering how it could be vocally possible?....

Exactly, How is it possible? If you said Race car backward it probably wouldn't sound like race car or Bob for example. Is it your inner self communicating to people on another level? Does the subconscious understand reverse speech?

Can it be learned to convince others to do your bidding?

One thing for sure its a frickin mystery.

[edit on 27-1-2005 by Umbrax]

new topics

top topics

join