It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is the wikileaks damning information on HC

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: digital01anarchy
Serously where is the info on hillary Clinton he said he had and was set to release before the debate? Wikileaks has 1 hour hand 30 minutes till the debate.

Has something happened?
Is google blocking it?

What do you think?

OMG...not sure how many threads I have to post this on...the interview that the quote was associated to is complete and online. It is the only interview that Afshin Rattansi has done with Assange. The quote being attributed to Assange was NEVER said.

It is a made up quote that someone posted assuming correctly that nobody would actually watch the video of the interview to realize the quote is BS.

Assange never said it...

It MUST be the latest example of the Mandela Effect!! OMG!!! It cannot be attributed to a false statement being propagated ad-nausea with no proof what-so-ever. < roll eyes >

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Serously where is the info on hillary Clinton he said he had and was set to release before the debate? Wikileaks has 1 hour hand 30 minutes till the debate.

Has something happened?
Is google blocking it?

What do you think?

Uh, the debate starts in 41 min.......probably not happening!

Not an hour and a half

edit on 26-9-2016 by kurthall because: Fix

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

I can only speak for myself here. I was not promoting a quote that would suggest that Assange said that he would be releasing anything tonight. I was hoping for it...that's all. I know that I watched an interview with Megyn Kelly where he stated that there was more to come "before the election". It is before the election and this would be an opportune time to dump more.

This is the interview that I watched: starts at 2:03
Right Here
edit on 26-9-2016 by OrderOfIntent because: typo

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Did you ever play poker at the big table, did you ever bluff while holding a pair of two's?

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: digital01anarchy

Assange was bluffing because he has nothing else going for him and is deeply depressed at this point

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Awaiting Trump to walk on stage with a Wikileaks document that shuts Hillary down and causes the live arrest of her...

Seriously who knows, Wilileaks has far more of a handle on this than a majority of us on ATS. Although by some comments on here you would think that certain members fell they could start the revolution with their knowledge of what goes on..

Personally I will give it until the Election Day if there is nothing then I will be asking questions, just be thankful you have not spent years couped up in a Embassey..

RA

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I don't think it's ignorance so much as it is an unwillingness to hear the truth. You can repeat it until your fingers fall off, and it will still be ignored by people who prefer drama and hyperbole to accuracy. Unfortunately, they seem to be the overwhelming majority here.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

There wasn't anything to release. It was a ruse. A lie...Nada. Got everyone's attention tho, rt?

Don't believe everything you read or hear...sux I know...but it did what it was supposed to do.

I don't want either one...but too late now....media lies....phffffttt....

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
He said before the election not debate.

Mods kindly move to Mandela effect forum

edit on 26-9-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-9-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Hillary is on the downslide. No help required at this point.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Has something happened?
Is google blocking it?

What do you think?

Uh, the debate starts in 41 min.......probably not happening!

Not an hour and a half

If you notice at the top of the post it will say what time it was posted.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Friday night they linked to the FBI website, a document showing the president had communicated with Hillary over her private serve using a pseudonym. Mainstream news didn't even mention it. So, it sorta didn't happen.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I think the Wiki-Leaks story about bombshell information about Clinton was fabricated and released to the public so Trump would fail to adequately prepare for the debate in expectation of the information bomb that never came.

Or it was not nearly as big of a sensation as some would have hoped.

Media Manipulation.

The "rumor" seems to have served it's intended purpose quite well if that was the purpose of the "rumor".
edit on 27-9-2016 by MyHappyDogShiner because: tramp

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
You really thought it was gonna happen. More right wing propaganda. I've heard this several times and when they lie becomes apparent it will be because the evil Clinton empire stopped them. Lol

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
You really thought it was gonna happen. More right wing propaganda. I've heard this several times and when they lie becomes apparent it will be because the evil Clinton empire stopped them. Lol

Ummm....nope.....it would actually be because the quote attributed to Assange was actually never said during the interview that nobody cares to watch to find out for themselves....

I have started to expect a lower standard of the posters here and these Assange threads take the cake lately.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I'm hearing Trump is going to announce new found info tonight on live TV !!

So... how did that work out for ya?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish

originally posted by: xuenchen
I'm hearing Trump is going to announce new found info tonight on live TV !!

So... how did that work out for ya?

Humorous how you keep coming into these Assange threads and still can't answer to your complete ignorance and falsified statements.

Keep it up....I'm sure it will get you a great rep on the boards...

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: neveroddoreven99

Friday night they linked to the FBI website, a document showing the president had communicated with Hillary over her private serve using a pseudonym. Mainstream news didn't even mention it. So, it sorta didn't happen.

FBI and DOJ are not to mess with the first Black President, or the first potential Woman President. They both are off-limits. If MSM and Congress doesn't take up a matter, it's done.

It will be up to the social-media using public, and smaller news outlets to expose the full story on this entire Clinton-Obama scandal to as many voters as possible.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I thought he said he was going to leak the emails in October.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join