It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

TRUMP vs. CLINTON, The Super Bowl of debates is about to begin

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I honestly can't decide which is more annoying..his "sniff" or her eternally smug, condescending smirk.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

right? It's so pathetic.....

he's just oblivious about how to deal with all of this.

Poor guy. I kinda pity him, truly. I think he's just incapable of making any sense at all.....that's the way he feels...that is the TRUE WAY he feels.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I'm done watching can't believe I made it through an hour of that. My opinion from watching this.

Go Stein!

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Trump is a big cheerleader of himself on race, but the victories he cheers are very underwhelming. I don't think he has a chance at all with Afro Americans.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
might not have been russia that hacked.
could have been china
could have been some 400 pounder on a bed in a basement

bwuahahahahah

link   
admirals and generals and ice....he was just endorsed by those admirals and generals .....

over the "hacks"....

blithering... that's the word that comes to mind....."blithering".....

some four-hundred pound person..????.....
he just said that!!!!

link   
Whats with all Trumps sniffing. I'm worried he may not be health enough to be president.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
admirals and generals and ice....he was just endorsed by those admirals and generals .....

over the "hacks"....

blithering... that's the word that comes to mind....."blithering".....

some four-hundred pound person..????.....
he just said that!!!!

he did.
hilarious.
the lard ass hacker network.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ipsedixit
Trump is a big cheerleader of himself on race, but the victories he cheers are very underwhelming. I don't think he has a chance at all with Afro Americans.

Of course she'll get the majority of the African-American vote...Dems always do.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: villagesmithie
Whats with all Trumps sniffing. I'm worried he may not be health enough to be president.

he's got the yayo nose leak and the zoolander face.
should earn him plenty of votes

lets see what he says about stopping homegrown twrrorism...

thus far he has talked about isis and oil
edit on 26-9-2016 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
He started off well, but he talks too much. I think Trump is struggling with trying to be diplomatic and not offend anyone. Many successful business men are very direct. I keep thinking Trump is trying to figure out a better way to say, "Are you f*kcing serious?" in response to Hillary. Like when they were talking about jobs and Hildebeast went on about the childcare. Trump was thinking our manufacturing is being shipped over seas and you are talking about daycare?

He is going to have to pull it together. He clearly has not practiced enough. Maybe he is spending too much time on the campaign trail.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
This has about 15 minutes to go. Personally, I think she worked him over. For the next debate Donald needs to do debate prep with the matron of a woman's prison.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: villagesmithie

nose candy

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Donald Trump is being what he supporters want. Hillary is doing the same. This debate will not change anyone's mind. We'll see what the room of 30 Undecided voters have to say in the CNN forum. Hope they weren't Hillary-leaning before the debate.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: blood0fheroes

I dont understand why people say he is sniffing? Mostly what I hear is him taking a breath through his nose while he is speaking. Its like when someone is playing an instrument. They pause slightly to breath , you can just hear his nasally breath lol.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I dunno about that. I've been floating the idea of voting Trump to fight Clinton even though I support Stein.

I'm back in Steins camp at the moment. Trump needs to win me back across that line, either that or Hillary needs to piss all over our country and become even more intolerable.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
the record shows that he was not in support of the war in Iraq!!!!

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
And SEAN HANNITY!!! Sean Hannity will vouch for him!!!

link   
a reply to: apoc36

I agree. I think there is a real stamina issue here with Trump. Clinton is very smart in controlling herself, conserving her energy. He is blowing it all over the place and it shows in his breathing and in his coherence of speech.

link   
why wont anyone call hannity?
i dont get it

i guess that is proof that he did not support the war.
all we have to do is call hannity.
i mean he said it

hey hannity, you vouch for him?
hahahahahah
edit on 26-9-2016 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join