It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRUMP vs. CLINTON, The Super Bowl of debates is about to begin

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: Substracto
What a beating, Trump got beaten to a pulp!

No. He beat himself to a pulp.

True he done really bad and was self inflicted.

Money Money money, China, Iran etc not answering any questions with thought behind it.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: intrepid

please.
comment.
on the debate.

OK. Hillary kick his ass. He was a commercial. He made one good point. China should smack Lil Kim in the ass. Aside from that Hillary owned him the whole debate.

I'll give him the call on Clinton's stance with the pacific trade agreement too but that was about it.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Marketing can only go so far. In the business world he'd be gold right now. In the real world? Marketing can only go so far.

link   
Yup, Thought so.

Drudge Poll

link   
a reply to: DarkvsLight29

Gawd.....see what a sap I am? I actually kind of feel bad for him!!

He's a really not-cool-at-all guy, but all the same, I feel bad that he was such an embarrassment just there. gah.

Going to take a hot bath.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

That cannot be a serious poll. No way.

Hey, everyone....no, he did not "win."

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Trump didn't do himself any favors. He beat himself. He honestly should have walked away this debate. You could see she was flustered early on but he just couldn't make a simple point. He talks too damn much and it hurts his ability to get his point across in a soundbite world.

I don't think it matters though.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Hillary is a dinosaur.
99% lies 1% facts from her in this debate.

Trump came across very Presidential. All Hillary could do was dig and dig trying to find ancient fossil bones from Trumps past hahaha laughable!!!

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
To sum up Trump's debate:

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Yup, Thought so.

Drudge Poll

I got "access denied".

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Yup, Thought so.

Drudge Poll

Give it time, someone will quote that as proof Trump won sooner or later. If nothing else I bet Rush or Hannity use it.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Here are the Drudge Poll results 20 minutes after the end of the debate.

That's it folks. You have now heard from the parallel Trumperverse.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
That was embarrassing.

link   

originally posted by: Zabadeano
Hillary is a dinosaur.
99% lies 1% facts from her in this debate.

Trump came across very Presidential. All Hillary could do was dig and dig trying to find ancient fossil bones from Trumps past hahaha laughable!!!

I think you and i watched different debates.

Sure, there was a focus on Trump's history, but it was Trump's fault that he couldn't turn that around and focus on Clinton.

I also don't think Trump came across as very Presidential. He interrupted Clinton but would stop her or the moderator from doing the same. He also came mostly unprepared and talked in circles about things which were sometimes unrelated to the topic.

He got destroyed by Clinton. It was bound to be a tough debate, as Clinton is noted for her skills in the area, but Trump shouldn't have let it get this bad. He started destroying himself after a while.

link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
Trump didn't do himself any favors. He beat himself. He honestly should have walked away this debate. You could see she was flustered early on but he just couldn't make a simple point. He talks too damn much and it hurts his ability to get his point across in a soundbite world.

I don't think it matters though.

I have to agree with this assessment. When he is focused on jobs and financial issues, he can't be beat. He knows his stuff and you hear it and see it. On other matters, his mind seems to go too fast and he flits from one thought to another and he seems to drag his mouth along. I think he will learn how to get that hyperactive mind under control. We will see on the next debate.

link   

originally posted by: DarkvsLight29

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: Substracto
What a beating, Trump got beaten to a pulp!

No. He beat himself to a pulp.

True he done really bad and was self inflicted.

Money Money money, China, Iran etc not answering any questions with thought behind it.

If she'd beat him up he might have been able to win sympathy for being a victim.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Gotta say hillary seems much more composed and well she should with her experience, but she will do nothing she says(except maybe try and take guns) and with trump who knows he's a wildcard for sure. His only hope may be if there is more leaks and smoking gun proof of crimes to sway things in his favor. Like many have said even if there is a leak showing her sacrificing children and drinking their blood her supporters will not waver, so maybe even more incriminating leaks will not be enough. I wished for a better showing because i don't believe a Hillary presidency is going to lead to a better america but after this debate I'm thinking we will get to find out.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Jesus, can we get the resident ats masterdebaters to train this guy?

She triggered his odd insecurity about his legacies "size"

Not good Don.

She is a trained lawyer.

She is good at manipulating people's emotions.

Trying to associate like a true sociopath.

We are f'd

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
We will see on the next debate.

Too late.

You can't just reinvent your character and entire communications style and interpersonal relations.

If you could plug him into the matrix maybe..

"I know kung fu!"

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Thought he did great. He nailed her where she needed to be hit hard. Then she would start smiling like it was funny. Yeah, not funny at all. Also talking in circles about nothing at all. Trump is right, we already saw her plans to deal with ISIS. It failed. Like he said, a lot of experience but bad experience. Everything she has done has failed. The email situation is still not resolved either. Something like 20 civil lawsuits against her and the SD. She is going down on all of those in time.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join