It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Debate Briefing Book: The Policies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: intrptr

"Mr. Trump, should the American people be concerned that your foreign policy is completely derived from the opinions of a constellation of pro-Putin Kremlin-connected operatives?"

"Madam Clinton, should the fact that Mr Trump would like to regard Russia as a possible future ally be of concern to the American public, and the world at large?"

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

You are better than what Trumps propaganda assumes of you.

I prefer anyone to Hillary, I've seen her work. Shes the queen of destruction as far as I'm concerned. You want endless war and debt, vote Hillary.

I won't vote by the way. Personally, any vote is supporting the status quo.
edit on 26-9-2016 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

He doesn't let reporters fly with him...Clinton has been traveling with a horde of reporters on her plane.

He doesn't need to fly with the press, he talks openly all the time. Well, not lately for obvious reasons, they been twisting whatever he says.

Translation...He said stuff that made his poll numbers bottom out and thus hasn't answered questions from the press or gave statement without a teleprompter for months.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

You are better than what Trumps propaganda assumes of you.

I prefer anyone to Hillary, I've seen her work. Shes the queen of destruction as far as I'm concerned. You want endless war and debt, vote Hillary.

I won't vote by the way. Personally, any vote is supporting the status quo.

Alas...I'd almost rather have you vote for trump and I hate the effen guy. Or write in Mickey-Mouse and vote down-ticket for house and senate...I can't believe I am nudging a republican to vote

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: Byrd
Political site FiveThirtyEight has a useful [url=http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/your-debate-briefing-book-the-policies/?ex_cid=538fb#part1]Playbook of Documented Facts And Figures

Sorry...but a little blerp in my head screamed when I read "Facts And Figures" and I couldn't keep reading as the rest of your OP was just fuzzy nonsense to me.

Trump 2016!!

An honest post. Trump supporters don't need, especially don't want, facts.

Hoping you recognized the humor there.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Political site FiveThirtyEight has a useful [url=http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/your-debate-briefing-book-the-policies/?ex_cid=538fb#part1]Playbook of Documented Facts And Figures

Sorry...but a little blerp in my head screamed when I read "Facts And Figures" and I couldn't keep reading as the rest of your OP was just fuzzy nonsense to me.

Trump 2016!!

I see the sarcasm NOW.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Trump 2016!!

I see the sarcasm NOW.

Admittedly...It's a season where that might be too close to the truth to pass for humor.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

a reply to: Byrd

Thanks for this...

One interesting fact is that the principle in the "War on Coal" is fracking for Natural Gas. Both conservative causes..

A President Trump could boost Coal, but by stomping on Natural gas and eliminating fracking.

I took the time to read through the whole article and found it quite interesting. That bit about "war on coal" also caught my attention. I am aware that I'm not up on all the ins and outs of each of these points, so some of the things there were surprising (like the one on solar energy.)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
The first question should be

" mrs clinton, why should we trust you to run the country if we can't even trust that you can run your email"

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

lol, I'm not a repurb either. The last election I voted in was before reagan.

By the by, I thought somehow I COULD this time set aside my awareness and maybe check out the debates, it would have been the first time in decades.

I didn't last five minutes. Same ol same ol, "make" jobs, lower taxes, reduce debt, blah blah, *click* --I canned it knowing Im not going to miss a thing.
edit on 26-9-2016 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Trump Supporters Also don't want a Pathological Liar like Hillary Clinton in the White House for the Next 4 Years . So your Point is >?

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Trump Supporters Also don't want a Pathological Liar like Hillary Clinton in the White House for the Next 4 Years . So your Point is >?

And you think Trump is less...that? Silly.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Assuming that you are correct on your assessment of Hillary Clinton being a "pathological liar"...

Why would you cote for Donald Trump? Who objectively and inarguably at this stage warrants having his face below the definition of pathological liar in the dictionary? It's not political rhetoric anymore...it's as real as the world is round.

I am asking an honest question...How can you purport to be offended by dishonesty and yet support the most dishonest candidate to run for President in modern history?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Political site FiveThirtyEight has a useful Playbook of Documented Facts And Figures" for tonight that you may find interesting and may want to review as you watch the debate. From what I can see, the analysis is neutral and does not favor either side.

" CNN's Anderson Cooper and ABC's Martha Raddatz — co-moderators of Sunday's second presidential debate — are "feuding'' over who gets to tackle the biggest topics, a new report claims. "

TRANSLATION - CNN's Anderson Cooper and ABC's Martha Raddatz — co-moderators of Sunday's second presidential debate — are "feuding'' over who gets to Screw Over Mr. Trump the Most .

The Next Debate between Mr. Trump and Shillary Clinton has already been Fixed in Her Favor Again .

www.newsmax.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

TRANSLATION - CNN's Anderson Cooper and ABC's Martha Raddatz — co-moderators of Sunday's second presidential debate — are "feuding'' over who gets to Screw Over Mr. Trump the Most .

The Next Debate between Mr. Trump and Shillary Clinton has already been Fixed in Her Favor Again .

Where should I send the consolation flowers? He'll need some consoling I guess.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

It dosen't Matter . Trump will take the " Gloves Off " in this Next Debate . He learned a Lesson the 1st time . No More Mr. Nice Guy .

top topics

<< 1   >>

join