It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked video of Angelina Jolie describing strange ritual?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I couldn't watch the entire video. Her use of the word "like" in every sentence was getting on my nerves.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
That was one strange video indeed , it makes me wonder what Tom Cruise was getting a ribbing about on a uk chat show called the Jonathan Ross show , Jonothan ripped into him about vides of him doing the rounds

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
They will have to make an example of her now.

Who will? The authorities? This video is from the 90's, first released by 'The Sun' from a quick search. There is another video of her filmed by her drug dealer in his flat from a similar time. She can't get investigated from looking a bit stoned years ago. If she is still an addict (which I can believe by looking at her) i would hope the authorities would look at that in her upcoming custody case...but these videos? Not evidence of much except implied drug use.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   
She is an actor. They can very easily discuss an act performance.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Noooooooo not my baby!!!!!!

I've been quite obsessed with this woman for some time now and i have always known about her dark past and obsessions with the dark side. One thing i remember her saying is her habit of buying old electrocution chairs and spending time sitting and reading books in them.
To be honest this made me like her even more as it fascinated me in some ways that someone so lovely, so beautiful, so elegant could be into such things. But now it makes sense, shes a demon and has hypnotized the world with her beauty. STILL love her.

BTW she hasn't been into dark stuff since her 20's according to her so maybe this video is during a very real phase in her life.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: MoreInterior
There's no evidence she's talking about the occult. But that twisting a nipple three full times around was just... And bragging about having compromising photos of people? I hope it's just her and her weird friends and that this crap isn't widespread as the somewhat dubious video implies.

Yeah -- I didn't think she was necessarily talking about the occult or Illuminati rituals, either.

Back when she was married to Billy Bob Thornton, it was common knowledge that she and Billy Bob were into some very weird kinky sex and possibly S&M. It was a running joke about them -- i.e., how weird their relationship was. She could be describing that stuff, and not talking about the occult or Illuminati rituals at all.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: tigershark1988

The guy hyped it up to sound as if she is talking that. But she's not. If you listen carefully should be talking about anything, decribing anything, maybe a party she went to, who knows. But I don't see where she's saying anything that isn't normal.

The video leaker says okay she's saying this or describing that. But there's no real poof of that. She's just talking about some "random stuff" that's it.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
this chick got massively rich, THEN joined the CF-R and is a spokesman for the 'un'
this video answers all the questions.

i hate the cf-r.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join