It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is watching the online polls right now? 2016 Election.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I really don't give a dam. Its some how always 50/50% like the Bush Era. This is utter BS. I'd be surprise if they actually let Trump or Jill win.

www.270towin.com...

This website also has a time line. You can see the change after Ronald Reagan Era.

www.270towin.com...

I also have to say this is total BS for third party.

www.ibtimes.com...

Quote from Article: "Green Party presidential nominee Jill Stein plans to show up to the first presidential debate Monday night at Hofstra University in Hempstead, New York. Except, because of her low poll numbers, she won’t be allowed on the same stage as Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton and her Republican counterpart Donald Trump."
edit on 26-9-2016 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Its presented neck and neck so when they declare Hillary the winner you are pre conditioned to it by the media. After all the polls are accurate, the race so close.

Who cares about the cries of election fraud afterwards. Shes in, they say so.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I just want to know where Mr. Assange and his promise to dump more is. Seems like we're getting kinda close here. Didn't he say something about another dump before the debate(s)?

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Its presented neck and neck so when they declare Hillary the winner you are pre conditioned to it by the media. After all the polls are accurate, the race so close.

The media makes money on the horse-race...the closer the nail biter...the more the click-through and viewership.

Poll averages are a slightly better predictor...

But non-media related, independent polls fair best in accuracy..

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: intrptr

The media makes money on the horse-race...the closer the nail biter...the more the click-through and viewership.

Poll averages are a slightly better predictor...

But non-media related, independent polls fair best in accuracy..

So true, its all about the money.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

They could destroy her in about five minutes. Ask her all the questions shes been dodging...

but they won't. Whats that about fair play again?

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: OrderOfIntent

I just want to know where Mr. Assange and his promise to dump more is. Seems like we're getting kinda close here. Didn't he say something about another dump before the debate(s)?

Assange is not toying with people that can be played, they are dangerous, greedy and ruthless.. He has given up his freedom to bring us to this point and the political landscape is changing all the time, I think a dump if it is to come will be at the correct moment that Wikileaks sees fit, it will not be just so people can post in a forum "I told you so"..

The attitude towards him on here is absurd..

He along with Snowden has given us a quantum leap in our understanding of what goes on in Government, without their information to date we would still be posting threads as hear say rather than fact..

RA

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
If it's on at the same time as Monday night football I'd rather watch football.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
It will be interesting to see if their strategies change in the next debate

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: irgust
If it's on at the same time as Monday night football I'd rather watch football.

So was football on? Did you ignore the debate? I for sure as hell didn't bother.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: OrderOfIntent

when your only hope is in the hands of a swedish rapist, do you not question your life choices?

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Good thread, and better electoral map MM. Thank You
and bumped.
I'm not watching the map as much right now as who's
crawling out of the woodwork with endorsements.
I think there's a scraping of both the blue and red barrels
of post-power figures, trying to tell us who's the better
candidate. i.e, old Neocons endorsing a new one.. etc.

Fortunately with the info more available than ever, it'll
be hard to coerce the undecided to do anything other
than their own research now: they may have woke up.

edit on 28-9-2016 by derfreebie because: there's no RINO like an old WARNER is THAT YOU?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I'm guessing everyone is watching the debates instead.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Quote from Article: "Green Party presidential nominee Jill Stein plans to show up to the first presidential debate Monday night at Hofstra University in Hempstead,

Oh , So She Posted Bail ?

new topics

top topics

join