It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who does the world vote for US President

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: nobunaga

When I saw the number for Canada I had a big laugh. Thanks for one of the most inaccurate polls ever posted on the internet.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: UKTruth

Seems like the poll's been trolled by Trump supporters, imo.

Australia says 79% for Trump... but I'm personally yet to met a person who's anti-Clintons, or who thinks Trump is anything more than a joke.

Not saying pro-trump & anti-Hillary supporters don't exist here... just saying there definitely not the majority downunder.

Australia was once famous for it's no nonsense non-PC culture...

Well, that kind of makes sense then... since the only thing that seems to come out of Trumps mouth is absolute nonsense.

/scratches head in confusion.

I'm going to be completely honest here dude... Most Australians are far more concerned about how well their footy teams going, than the politics of our own country, let alone the politics of the US.

Having said that, the possibility of Trump being voted president is a great source of amusement here.

Just when you think you've seen everything, when it comes to how extreme those crazy Americans can get, they then take it to a whole other level.... lol

Who needs Hollywood? CNN's way more entertaining atm.

That makes sense. I think the US Election season is the best comedy drama of the year by a mile.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

When I saw the number for Canada I had a big laugh. Thanks for one of the most inaccurate polls ever posted on the internet.

I know right just look at the wet noodle they elected...
It would stand to reason Canada doesn't value patriotism. In fact Canada seems to be having an identity crisis with all the "refugees" recently let in. But don't let all that detour you from moving there WHEN Trump wins the election.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I voted Trump.

I don't want a LIAR and someone who has clearly committed perjury but somehow was shielded from the fallout.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
From UK... Bemused and worried watching your election debacle. I cannot believe that a Country your size can only have those 2 choices for President!!
Hilary appears out of control and Trump is just an idiot.
Obviously this is my opinion, made from news articles

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

take a drive in the burbs... east aurora, williamsville, depew, lancaster... they are everywhere. my mothers neighborhood by como park is covered in trump signs.

west seneca is the spot i still see bernie signs on seneca, quite a few actually.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
^^ That online poll is worthless.

originally posted by: Plotus
I think there's a phenomenon going on here. Remember a couple three or four years ago when Putin was the Favorite person all around... Everyone thought he and the west might achieve great things together ?

The world sees hope with Trump, and clearly a no confidence in Clinton.

'Why the world wants Clinton to win.'

'The World Wants Hillary.'

'Europe would elect Hillary Clinton by a landslide.'

'Around the world, it’s Clinton by a landslide.'

'Why the World Wants Clinton to Win.'

'Courting disaster: The terrifying reality of a world with President Trump.'

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
Wow. That's quite some read, the lead Trump has in various countries.
Hell, even 53% of Mexicans prefer him to Hillary.

They might be sick of South American drug runners and criminals using their country as a launch pad into America.

Thats the reason Mexico is building a wall.....on the south side.
How ironic.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
i voted 3 times for both candidates
it's a rubbish poll.

i have no intention of voting for either in the election. you get to vote for crap or a turd basically.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Since you Americans are so hooked on puppets... What's wrong with Kermit?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ishum

that's the problem with this pole. You can vote multiple times...

Though I agree with the results because I'm pro Trump...one person can pump up the numbers if he/she has the will power.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 04:20 AM
link   

If you voted for me, '***' would be legal world wide. People would have guns, they'd grow hemp in order to create a clothing industry, and the whole '***' planet would run like a well oiled machine.

ok i'm done. Now i need investors!
edit on 9/27/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join