It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who does the world vote for US President

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Notice Mexico ....ha ha ha.....ahhh

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Seems like the poll's been trolled by Trump supporters, imo.

Australia says 79% for Trump... but I'm personally yet to met a person who's anti-Clintons, or who thinks Trump is anything more than a joke.

Not saying pro-trump & anti-Hillary supporters don't exist here... just saying there definitely not the majority downunder.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: eriktheawful
Wait.....it shows the UK at like 71 percent for Trump....

Didn't they like ban him or something??

No, our contingent of PC crazies started a petition which reached 0.1% of the population. Parliament's time was duly wasted and the country moved on to the more important business of hoofing the EU instead.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Australia says 79% for Trump... but I'm personally yet to met a person who's anti-Clintons, or who thinks Trump is anything more than a joke.

Not saying pro-trump & anti-Hillary supporters don't exist here... just saying there definitely not the majority downunder.

It's an anonymous poll, so perhaps Australians voted based on what they actually thought as opposed to what they are supposed to say in public. Australia was once famous for it's no nonsense non-PC culture... maybe it still exists under the surface and has not quite been killed by the lunatics wrapping the entire country in bureaucracy and PC heaven

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: nobunaga
heres a nice little poll showing who the rest of the world is voting for

worldwide.vote...#/results

right now, the only areas pro hillary are the middle east and mexico

trumps leading 77% to 23%

#trumptrain

Sorry to burst your bubble but Canada or the UK would vote Clinton:

This affinity with the Democratic Party has continued throughout the current election campaign. Two polls conducted in recent months by Abacus Data and Mainstreet Research have shown that 73 to 80 per cent of Canadians would vote for Clinton, the Democratic presidential nominee, if they had the chance.

Just 15 to 20 per cent would cast their ballot for Trump.

Nowhere in the country would Trump be considered even a competitive candidate. His best score in the Abacus poll came in Alberta, where just 26 per cent of voters would support him.

cbcnews/politics

In the UK Hillary is up 47% to Trumps 46%

Hillary Clinton has long been the frontrunner in this contest but there have been times where she has looked far from comfortable. The most recent examples came back-to-back in early September. First, she made headlines by labelling half of Donald Trump's supporters a "basket of deplorables", allowing her rival to conclude it was evidence of her disdain for "hardworking people". Then just two days later, Mrs Clinton was filmed fainting after leaving a 9/11 memorial service early. It later emerged she had been suffering from pneumonia fuelling further rumours about her health - rumours that some of her critics have been pushing for months. Her poll numbers took a noticeable hit in the days that followed, but they appeared to recover towards the end of September.

bbc

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: uncommitted
a reply to: nobunaga

So, any idea exactly where links to this poll have been circulated? Without knowing that it's really hard to put any credence whatsover to it. It also lists no actual numbers of voters in any country and so how it works out a percentage is hard to take seriously.

Voters per country are listed on the results page.
My guess is that polls are skewed in favour of Trump. It's a bit of fun organised by a Dutch couple who were interested to know what the world thought.

How it works
One vote is allowed per ip-address
We care about your privacy and won't store your ip-address or any other personal identifier in our database.
We do however store an anonymous version (hashed) of your ip-address to prevent multiple votes per ip
We've tried our best to translate most of this site in as many languages as we could. There might still be some silly errors, sorry about that.

Yes, I read that. As I haven't seen this on anywhere but ATS, it's stating figures such as 71% of the UK voted Trump.......... means bugger all. From a sample base of what? Where was the link distributed - to sites more likely to follow one supporter over another?

Like you say, bit of fun, but fairly meaningless (obviously, for anyone outside of the US) but also very disingenuous. Plus of course, if you aren't in the USA and want to see some comedy instead of politics in the white house then you are going to vote whichever way you think will give you most laughs..............................

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

i live near the city of buffalo in new york ... erie county
www.nytimes.com...

there are trumps signs everywhere. every side street theres 6-8 sometimes 10-12

i have not seen 1 hillary clinton sign.

i have seen stein, johnson, trump and thats it. people still have bernie signs up.

somehow hillary won erie county... rigged

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach
Official polls have been obsolete since 2010. social media people power is on.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Australia was once famous for it's no nonsense non-PC culture...

Well, that kind of makes sense then... since the only thing that seems to come out of Trumps mouth is absolute nonsense.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I voted for both and it added votes for both...

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Well, that kind of makes sense then... since the only thing that seems to come out of Trumps mouth is absolute nonsense.

/scratches head in confusion.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

/scratches head in confusion.

I'm going to be completely honest here dude... Most Australians are far more concerned about how well their footy teams going, than the politics of our own country, let alone the politics of the US.

Having said that, the possibility of Trump being voted president is a great source of amusement here.

Just when you think you've seen everything, when it comes to how extreme those crazy Americans can get, they then take it to a whole other level.... lol

Who needs Hollywood? CNN's way more entertaining atm.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Brilliant analysis.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Official polls have been obsolete since 2010. social media people power is on.

Nope, you can tell that to Ron Paul.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I can't believe you trust polls like those..

Look I had a funny experience the other day.

I watched Hillarys official youtube live feed, and what appeared to be trumps official live feed, in any case they were the youtube feeds with the most people watching.

Hillay topped out at around 300 online to her event which appeared to have about 300 being generous people.
At the same time Trump had a rally and he had thousands of people in attendance maybe 3 or 4 thousand? and online it was something between 30,000 and 40,000..

the comments in the Hillary speech were 99% trump supprting I found one comment that was anti trump.. The comments on the Trump speech went too fast for me to read.

the numbers for similar events, campaign events, hosted at the same time show 100 to 1 Trump support to Hillary support. I was blown away by the numbers.. That's not some poll that can be biased, that's out of 350,000,000 people in the US only a hundred Hillary people even bothered to watch her speak? What?! I've never seen anything like it. Pathetic is a gross understatement.

And Now you know just how bad the media lies.

So now what?

It's prime time for competitors to take all the market share if they do just one thing. Tell the truth.
You do that, and there is no end to the money that can be generated.

I would expect polls to show something like 80% to 20% in favor of trump.

And I'm not pro Trump but I am more anti Hillary than anything else. Gary Johnson was my pick after Bernie, but him not seeming to know about Syria feels like he's the wrong guy for the timing of complex interactions in Ukraine Syria Iraq Iran.. That one thing threw me off, but maybe he could redeem himself. So now where am I left? Jill Stein seems a little head in the clouds like bernie on these numbers.. Math should exist for democrats too haha..

so many choices.

I just voted Trump on that website.. I still feel a little guilty about that.
Oh life, I guess it won't be a boring time to live whatever comes about.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Wow all that defending the type of poll posted by the op?

Seriously?

Most polls have track records to look at so you can judge witch ones to trust.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Can you not pick someone other than Trump or Clinton? May i suggest a real human being.

'I'll take "real human being" for $500, Alex!'
'Sorry Gerald, that's not an option today...'

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Holy See (Vatican City State) (2) both for Trump.

Up to about 120,000 votes and climbing.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I think everyone is aware this is not a scientific poll with any meaning and just someone having a little fun.

Is this serious?!

This is a seriously fun project by Arthur van 't Hoog and Filidor Wiese from the Netherlands. We're really curious who the World would elect if they could. So please vote and share our project!

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: nobunaga
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

i live near the city of buffalo in new york ... erie county
www.nytimes.com...

there are trumps signs everywhere. every side street theres 6-8 sometimes 10-12

i have not seen 1 hillary clinton sign.

i have seen stein, johnson, trump and thats it. people still have bernie signs up.

somehow hillary won erie county... rigged

Erie County is solidly democrat and very blue collar. I did find it odd Sanders didn't win the primary, but we have had an ongoing problem of people who could not vote in the primaries.

I am not seeing these Trump signs. Anywhere.

<< 1    3 >>

join