It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Who does the world vote for US President

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
heres a nice little poll showing who the rest of the world is voting for

worldwide.vote...#/results

right now, the only areas pro hillary are the middle east and mexico

trumps leading 77% to 23%

#trumptrain

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: nobunaga

Can you not pick someone other than Trump or Clinton? May i suggest a real human being.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Wonder how accurate that poll is?
Kinda interesting though

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Wonder how accurate that poll is?
Kinda interesting though

I think it probably reflects the feeling (whilst not being an accurate percentage), despite what the media tell us.
The need to get rid of corporate globalists has created a movement worldwide.
edit on 26/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Just look at how many non-American members of ATS support Trump, and all is clear.

Serbia 93% for Trump. I must say I'm extremely proud of my countrymen. Trump has the highest support in Serbia, God bless

edit on 124k2016Mondaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Well it looks like people are reading between the lines as Trump has been rendered as a biggest baddest evil ever for POTUS in every news, newspapers around in Europe. This tells that people are not trusting media one bit, so much false information in so many issues.
Well Hillary is known and her actions too, its not pretty what we see. You got two bad apples and people are "voting" the less rotten one...

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
Just look at how many non-American members of ATS support Trump, and all is clear.

Note how Saudi Arabia is one of the few for Clinton.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Since there we're only two options to choose from, I voted Trump, even though I'm going Stein this election. I live in a state where, like the superdelegates, the electoral college will say we know better than voters and pick Clinton. So I'm voting for someone who shares similar values.

I am surprised that so many others in the world also supported majority Trump. I know overall the sample is small and I'm going to check back often as more people vote.

I'm thinking that others see him as a safer option. I know I do.

From Clinton's record, we know she has no problem sending ill equipped service members to their deaths, and invading other countries while the law doesn't apply to her.

This means there will be no checks and balances. I'd rather have Trump over a dictator.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: nobunaga
heres a nice little poll showing who the rest of the world is voting for

worldwide.vote...#/results

right now, the only areas pro hillary are the middle east and mexico

trumps leading 77% to 23%

#trumptrain

I refuse to vote as I wouldn't vote for any of the two forerunners and this is a rigged poll...

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Wow. That's quite some read, the lead Trump has in various countries.
Hell, even 53% of Mexicans prefer him to Hillary.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Just a tad bit.

I'm actually voting in this election, and I'm not voting for either one. Bad and worse, in no particular order.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

They might be sick of South American drug runners and criminals using their country as a launch pad into America.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

Serbia 93% for Trump. I must say I'm extremely proud of my countrymen. Trump has the highest support in Serbia, God bless

That doesn't say much, Serbia has a broken picker when it comes to leaders. Heck, most of the ones from the past couple of decades are sitting in Hague for crimes against humanity.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: SprocketUK

They might be sick of South American drug runners and criminals using their country as a launch pad into America.

I think the biggest reason is that most people see a vote for Hillary as a vote for a continuation of the status quo. So many people are unhappy with the system now that whatever risks Trump may carry, the change of tack is seen as preferable to more of the same.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Is it a poll as to where you can vote as many times as you want? What would stop some power trolls from either party manipulating it if they wanted?

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
What no Jill Stein or Gary Johnson?

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

So, any idea exactly where links to this poll have been circulated? Without knowing that it's really hard to put any credence whatsover to it. It also lists no actual numbers of voters in any country and so how it works out a percentage is hard to take seriously.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

So, any idea exactly where links to this poll have been circulated? Without knowing that it's really hard to put any credence whatsover to it. It also lists no actual numbers of voters in any country and so how it works out a percentage is hard to take seriously.

Voters per country are listed on the results page.
My guess is that polls are skewed in favour of Trump. It's a bit of fun organised by a Dutch couple who were interested to know what the world thought.

How it works
One vote is allowed per ip-address
We care about your privacy and won't store your ip-address or any other personal identifier in our database.
We do however store an anonymous version (hashed) of your ip-address to prevent multiple votes per ip
We've tried our best to translate most of this site in as many languages as we could. There might still be some silly errors, sorry about that.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Wait.....it shows the UK at like 71 percent for Trump....

Didn't they like ban him or something??

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I think there's a phenomenon going on here. Remember a couple three or four years ago when Putin was the Favorite person all around... Everyone thought he and the west might achieve great things together ?

The world sees hope with Trump, and clearly a no confidence in Clinton.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join