It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forza Horizon 3 PC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Forza Horizon 3 for PC is available tomorrow for purchase and im just wondering will it be ok to buy the game from the Windows store if my version of Windows 10 is of the bootleg variety?

Don't mind shelling out monies for the game but i refuse to pay for the overly intrusive OS.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Don't see why not.
Game looks cool but I'm unwilling to move to 10 , no Forza for me.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I had to go to Windows 10 down to my new GFX card, anything below don't support DX12.

I just don't want to purchase the game and then find out ive wasted £40 down to the fact i have a spurious version of windows.

And having never even use the Windows store before i'm a bit of a virgin, would the game not be linked to your MS account, which i don't even have?
edit on 26-9-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I'd suggest buying a physical copy if you are worried, then if it doesn't work because of your version of 10, you still have the game.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

That's just it, far as i can establish there is no PC physical copy available to purchase, there all digital. Might be wrong all the same.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Oh crap, that's lame.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

would the game not be linked to your MS account, which i don't even have?

Could be , good point.
I have little knowledge of 10 or the M$ store but knowing M$ it wouldn't surprise me.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Sounds like you are caught in a pickle, by M$ft design. I would do a lot of searches about Windows store, and Microsoft accounts, purchases, issues there maybe some insight to be gained. You may only figure this out by trying, but good luck.

new topics

top topics

join