It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rosicrucianism, Our History Hidden.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Considering this post consists of religious aspects, historical meanings and the nature of information being hidden. I felt I should post it here, however (as I am sure you will) move it if necessary.

This cult, secret society or whichever you would like to call it, is a seriously interesting topic that I feel everyone should know about and advise you to read into it more. I would like to just point out some very intriguing points to me and for users here to follow the links and read up more if you find it interesting.

So to begin...

Rosicrucianism is the

Mysterious doctrine of the aforementioned order, it is allegedly "built on esoteric truths of the ancient past", which "concealed from the average man, provide insight into nature, the physical universe and the spiritual realm."

Edited Quote for better reading, here is the link.

Rosicrucianism is symbolized by the Rosy Cross or Rose Cross.

I have often wondered that our past, our history is not being told for what it is. I often feel that we are more important (not in religious sense) then we think we are and there is only a select few that really know the real world around us for what it is. This above quote not only adds to that wonder but certainly gives a very ominous vibe. Like, there is more.

So to dig deeper...

The Rosicrucian Manifestos heralded a "Universal Reformation of Mankind", through a science allegedly kept secret for decades until the intellectual climate might receive it.
here is the link.

This paragraph alone shows that there seems to be some form of control/power of information and that it will not be released until 'they' feel we are enlightened or ready enough to know it. This also shows that maybe in upper sectors, they feel we as the public are not important enough to tell.

Max Heindel, born Carl Louis von Grasshoff in Aarhus, Denmark on July 23, 1865, was a Danish-American Christian occultist, astrologer, and mystic.
Was visited by

a highly evolved entity that visited Heindel who identified himself as an Elder Brother of the Rosicrucian Order, an Order in the inner worlds formed in the year 1313.. As he afterwards mentions, the Elder Brother gave him information which was concise and logical and beyond anything he was capable of writing.
You may wish to read into this man a little more and its connection but I just wanted to add this paragraph to the topic. Around 1910 Heindel founded the Rosicrucian Fellowship on Mount Ecclesia in Oceanside, California, teaching the mysteries Jesus spoke about in Matthew 13:11 and Luke 8:10. link

Furthering on... They are to be known as a Christian Faith however have ties to Zoroastrian and Sufism, Sufism. Sufism known to muslim world as an Islamic mysticism. Sufism is more accurately described as an aspect or dimension of Islam. Interesting, the two religious seem to merge.

13th century BCE, Zarathushtra founds Zoroastrianism, the religion of the Magi. Moses founds Judaism. link

Georgia Guidestones

There is reason to believe they may have been behind the mysterious monument known in the U.S. as the "Georgia Guidestones" -- Stonehenge-like configurations of granite less than a hundred miles east of Atlanta that chart certain dates astronomically and have words etched in various languages (even Hebrew and Swahili) guiding the future course of the world.

The builders have managed to remain secret for all these years (the monument was completed in 1979) but were said to be a small, patriotic group represented by a man who called himself "R. C. Christian" and flew to Georgia from various locations (a different one each time) to direct construction; he also provided funding from various banks.

Christian admitted that the name he used was a pseudonym; only a banker was allowed to know his real surname (and only because that was a legal requirement).

These occults, secret societies or whatever you wish to call them including, Freemasons, The Skull and Bones, Bilderberg and the Rothschild to name a few. Seem to rule what we can know about our own existence, 'The Holy Grail' or things similar to this may be the very secret of information held away from us. Is it that our leaders are controlling us or that there is higher beings on earth or elsewhere ruling us. The questions just keep flowing, I hope this generates a good discussion. Hope it is interesting.

To finish on a quote...

There's a powerful group of people out there that are secretly running the world. I'm talking about the guys, no one knows about the guys who are invisible. The top 1% of the top 1%. The guys that play God without permission.

edit on 26-9-2016 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

You quoted this...

There's a powerful group of people out there that are secretly running the world. I'm talking about the guys, no one knows about the guys who are invisible. The top 1% of the top 1%. The guys that play God without permission.

But previously said this...

These occults, secret societies or whatever you wish to call them including, Freemasons, The Skull and Bones, Bilderberg and the Rothschild to name a few.

Do you not see the contradiction?

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

You quoted this...

But previously said this...

These occults, secret societies or whatever you wish to call them including, Freemasons, The Skull and Bones, Bilderberg and the Rothschild to name a few.

Do you not see the contradiction?

No contradiction. These are very few people in the grand scale of the worlds population, so yes. These are still the very few I speak of. Where is the confusion? If your taking it for exact maths, I think then you are missing the point.

Also. to add. Why come into a post to just put something like that. How is that adding to the conversation.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

I think you're missing the point completely.

You're quote says "I'm talking about the guys, no one knows about the guys who are invisible." Then you go on to name some groups of guys that are far from "invisible".

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

So pointing out a major flaw in your logic isn't adding anything to the conversation? I guess you're just looking for people to agree and not disagree.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

You're quote says "I'm talking about the guys, no one knows about the guys who are invisible." Then you go on to name some groups of guys that are far from "invisible".

Not really friend. Those are names of groups, those inside of them are the 1%, those guys are the ones unknown. There group names are just fronts, names given this is all. There is still an upper tier to those groups. Just wished to point out which groups, to those that may not know they are connected.

So pointing out a major flaw in your logic isn't adding anything to the conversation? I guess you're just looking for people to agree and not disagree.

It is not a major flaw, the point of this post is not that. Its everything else included here. So your comment is not aiding anything but showing your a forum troll of kinds.

Last time I will reply to you.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackProject

Not really friend. Those are names of groups, those inside of them are the 1%, those guys are the ones unknown. There group names are just fronts, names given this is all. There is still an upper tier to those groups. Just wished to point out which groups, to those that may not know they are connected.

So the "invisible" are actually visible and known about worldwide?

That's the contradiction.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

It is not a major flaw, the point of this post is not that. Its everything else included here. So your comment is not aiding anything but showing your a forum troll of kinds.

Last time I will reply to you.
So now I'm a troll for pointing out a contradiction?

I guess "Deny Ignorance" just avoided this thread.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

as an Elder Brother of the Rosicrucian Order,

Franz Hartmann ?

R.C Christian ?
Johann Valentin Andreae was definitely not involved in the guide stones

Real Rosicrucian's had nothing to do with the guide stones

There are powerful men who like to believe they represent
Real Rosicrucian's but they dont

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: kibric

as an Elder Brother of the Rosicrucian Order,

Franz Hartmann ?

R.C Christian ?
Johann Valentin Andreae was definitely not involved in the guide stones

Real Rosicrucian's had nothing to do with the guide stones

There are powerful men who like to believe they represent
Real Rosicrucian's but they dont

I am not up with that so ok, however it would seem something is going on with these upper tiers.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

however it would seem something is going on with these upper tiers.

i cant say anything about that

The Skull and Bones, Bilderberg and the Rothschild to name a few

Real Rosicrucian's are benevolent and
not affiliated with those groups
our order would not exist without practical alchemy

edit on 26-9-2016 by kibric because: Arutperumjothi

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I'll chime in and say that it is well known that L Ron Hubbard was a member of the Rosy Cross in his youth.

It is also well known that the Rosy Cross had been infiltrated by intelligence agencies involved in subverting UFO culture through propaganda.

I believe Jacques Vallee & Allen Hynek were also members.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

I'll chime in and say that it is well known that L Ron Hubbard was a member of the Rosy Cross in his youth.

Ordo Templi Orientis at the 1st Agape Lodge in CA

But again it has no affiliation to the Real Rosy cross

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: kibric

Hubbard's eldest son, Ronald DeWolf, related a story that L. Ron Hubbard had "first discovered Magick" at the age of sixteen when he read Aliester Crowley's The Book of the Law.[citation needed] Author Jon Atack reports that Hubbard joined the Rosicrucian order Ancient and Mystical Order Rosae Crucis (AMORC) in 1940, completing the first two neophyte degrees. According to Atack, Hubbard's membership lapsed on July 5, 1940.[6][7]

In August 1945 Hubbard moved into the Pasadena mansion of John "Jack" Whiteside Parsons, an avid occultist and Thelemite, follower of the English ceremonial magician Aleister Crowley and leader of a lodge of Crowley's magical order, Ordo Templi Orientis (OTO).[13][14] Parsons and Hubbard collaborated on the "Babalon Working", a sex magic ritual intended to summon an incarnation of Babalon, the supreme Thelemite Goddess.[15]

In 1969, The Sunday Times published an expose detailing Hubbard's experiences with Parsons and the OTO.[16]

en.wikipedia.org...

edit: Although closely affiliated via Parsons, Hubbard was never officially in the OTO.

edit on 9/26/2016 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

AMORC is not the authentic order

He was expelled when he and the Lodge master's current girlfriend ( Sara "Betty" Northrup) took Parsons' yacht without permission

from the OTO

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

It is also well known that the Rosy Cross had been infiltrated by intelligence agencies involved in subverting UFO culture through propaganda.

I believe Jacques Vallee & Allen Hynek were also members.

Very interesting, just been reading up on those you listed. Seems like a very odd list of connected dots.

Strange world we live in. Thanks for what you added.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
These arent secrets...this is nature.....all it takes to see the truth is an open mind an independant mind.Alchemy...free energy....artificially produced neutral dimension zones.....on and on and on....its all natural process.....the path of least resistance is natures ways........TPTB intentionally go AWAY from the path of least resistance to keep us ignorant willfully and and willingly blinded.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
You're correct in assuming that these secret societies have had great influence over the evolution of modern society. At their core you will find secret societies emerge wherever a union of high finance and scientific knowledge seeks to apply itself to the world.

Robert "father of the scientific method" Boyle and his cohorts within the Invisible College came to evolve into the Royal Society of London. In fact of the core group within the Invisible College known as the Gresham 12, 9 would move on to become officers within the corporation. In a curious side note it is said that Boyle received an invitation to “Astercism”, an international association of wealthy alchemists who sought the objective of unifying the Greek and Roman Churches by a fellow named du Mesnillet; who was one of the individuals who nominated Boyle to the post of treasurer of Spain, France, and England.

Francis Bacon 1560-1626, the chancellor of James I and the first scientist to be knighted, deserves mention as he was invoked as guiding spirit of the Royal Society and the first scientist to be knighted by the crown. Bacon authored La Nova Atlantic, where he muses about a republic which has abolished slavery headed by a secret society consisting entirely of intellectuals from the fields of both letters and sciences. In this Utopia greater rights for women, the abolition of slavery, elimination of debtors' prisons, separation of church and state, and freedom of religious and political expression were prime tenants. It is said he thought highly of the Franciscan Monk Roger Bacon, whose claim that Lucifer was the Messiah and not the devil earned him incarceration until he recanted.

A 17tth century scholar by the name of Henry Adamson hinted at the connection between Rosicrucians and the Freemasons...

And my good genius doth surely know:
For what we do presage (warn of) is not in grosse
For we be brethren of the Rosie Crosse;
We have the Mason word, and second sight,
Things for to come we can foretell aright

These Orders were directly responsible for creating an institution which to the present day lays the groundwork for our understanding of the world. The Royal Society from its inception worked (quite successfully) to popularize Iatrochemistry and "transplanting disease to prevent disease" (vaccination) in the West - it is a fun fact that the first royally sponsored campaign to inoculate began under the second scientist to be knighted, Sir Isaac Newton (President of the Royal Society and "Master of the Mint") and his secretary James Jurin.

It's a truly fascinating history and I've only scratched the surface myself.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Any recommended books on the rosicrucians and invisible college?
What about some documentaries?

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: smashdem

There's such a wealth of information out there that I would suggest just hitting up wikipedia, google books, jstor... etc with any names/institutions/topics that "pop out" at you. When I was researching it more intensely I used a lot of Google Timeline which was positively fantastic for pulling up 500 years of historical books and newspapers about anything imaginable... but sadly the Ministry of Truth did away with that convenient tool.

I do recommend google books with a "17-18th century filter on" just to get a record that had different propaganda objectives.. of course no matter where you're looking there's an enormous amount of disinformation to sift through --but thats half the fun. I don't concern myself too much with trying to decipher the encoded symbols and "mysticism" of the groups but rather focus on the big picture of who the participants were and how they managed to accomplish all that they have - with an understanding that the record is heavily edited and censored to preserve the integrity of continuing operations, particularly in regards to the more artful ways populations are regulated.

top topics

join