It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Targeted Individuals

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: anotherside
Ok, that was definitely very informative. I have followed a mostly mental/ spiritual approach in dealing with it but I wouldn't mind utilizing technological solutions. What are dampening and antistatic materials? If you don't want to answer that its cool. I'll figure it out. Thanks for the response.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: yughii
Ok, that was definitely very informative. I have followed a mostly mental/ spiritual approach in dealing with it but I wouldn't mind utilizing technological solutions. What are dampening and antistatic materials? If you don't want to answer that its cool. I'll figure it out. Thanks for the response.
soft materials, cotton, polyester, styrofoam etc.., antistatic I suggest looking it up, you also don't want hard materials there. Points they use are your refrigerators, air flow, fans, vents, I use cotton pads to dampen any voices I get.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside

originally posted by: yughii

I use cotton pads to dampen any voices I get.

For the voice and mental interference i use a mantra. The only problem with that is that it seems to provide a sort of energetic beacon for energy attack. I focus the energy on different parts of the body that can process it effectively. I hope that doesn't sound crazy to you but I primarily relate to it as an energy attack.

The voices and mental imagery came only later and I have felt less threatened by that except for when I am asleep. We probably should be speaking privately about this but I feel that any rational discussion in a public forum only legitimizes the phenomenon.

edit on 18-12-2016 by yughii because: no reason

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: yughii

I use a mantra to counteract any voices and mental imagery. My main feeling of threat has been via energy attack. Mantra works fine in respect of voices and thoughts but does seem to act as a sort of beacon for energy attack.

Was trying to reply to your post but i'm apparently a little backwards

edit on 18-12-2016 by yughii because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
So, prove it to yourself, in that way you solve the conflict in all of this.

Take an item and put it in a small box or container, and take it to a park or some public place and hide it.

If it remains there, you can correctly seek medical attention.

If it get's found, you are most likely sane, but still have a real problem. Get past the uncertainty.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join