It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Targeted Individuals

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I've been a targeted individual whose life has been turned upside down. My location turned into street theater where those around me were capable of reading my thoughts. They were also capable of implanting negative thoughts and images in my head. The more you feared and the more you focused on these people the more they ramped up their tactics. Random folks leading you to your destination by car showing you they can read your thoughts.

They seemed to communicate telepathically so if I pulled out my phone and started recording they would flee the location even when their back was turned. They manipulated electronics, my thoughts would radiate from the TV including car radio. Their psychic ability was very apparent as I drove around my neighborhood they would flash their car signal as a negative thought popped in my head almost as a warning to me. Other things they were capable of doing was making you see and hear things that weren't actually there, like hearing doors slamming etc. I want to hear your opinions on this do you believe all these people including myself are suffering a delusion or a psychosis or is there more to this. Here's a video of a confrontation between a targeted individual and her gangstalker.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

Why do you think you are being stalked?

For the resources and manpower to do this to one person all day there should be a clear and reasonable explanation.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

seek help. you aren't targeted, you have a sickness. It's OK, but if you don't find help, you will just keep getting worse. Notice the high's and lows? Go see a doctor.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
How long has this been going on and what do your family members think?

link   
You seriously need to take a break from YouTube.

link   

I want to hear your opinions on this do you believe all these people including myself are suffering a delusion or a psychosis or is there more to this.

I am not in your shoes, so I can only make an educated guess from what I have seen you write and post.

I suggest you see a professional, that way, if you are not suffering from delusions you can rest easy, as it is clear you are having doubts.

If you are having issues, they will also be recognised, most types of disorder follow distinct patterns of thought and behaviour.

So what have you got to lose?

Best wishes

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Did you guys watch the video it's not about me this is worldwide targeting. They come with satanic symbols in cars that stalk you everywhere you go. They communicate with each other using masonic hand signs and they wear masonic clothing. They attack me because their demons and I'm a natural born human. Again not about me but video

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I want to hear your opinions on this do you believe all these people including myself are suffering a delusion or a psychosis or is there more to this.

You're looking for signs outside yourself that coincide with your thoughts.

I could do that too. I think something then look for a sign, see a person turning left on the road and go ahah!, they did this because they were reading my thoughts.

If you chase them down and ask them why they turned left back there, they'd be as confused about your question as you seem to be. Need to let that stuff go, its self centered, people are living out their lives just like you are. Stop reading into it, the world doesn't turn around you.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Here's a video explaining this worldwide targeting.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Once I could have swore based on a comment he made, my cousin could read my thoughts. The moment I had this thought, that he could read my thoughts, he put two of his fingers to his left temple and grinned... I went bug eyed for a moment and then he laughed, and then I laughed...and then we never didn't talk about it again....

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

You can hear the truck driving away...why didn't he look at it...maybe that's where his conscious is tricking him...

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crunky
Here's a video explaining this worldwide targeting.

www.youtube.com...

That only proves that there's lots of crazies on YouTube.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crunky
Did you guys watch the video it's not about me this is worldwide targeting. They come with satanic symbols in cars that stalk you everywhere you go. They communicate with each other using masonic hand signs and they wear masonic clothing. They attack me because their demons and I'm a natural born human. Again not about me but video

What is "Masonic clothing"?

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Some not all had Masonic Symbols on their clothing like the pictures seen at this website.

www.shutterstock.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Sorry guys I meant to post this video than the 2nd one I posted.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
The spiritual veil is slowly being lifted. Soon all thoughts will be readable by everyone making this world a politicians nightmare.

If you look at a persons head, visualize their brain and then think a thought, its quite easy to make them think that thought even at a range of 50 feet.

(post by JameelRawls removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

hey man i have also experienced it. The whole thing is crazy. I think you could call them space nazi's. You are a round peg that they are trying to fit in a square hole. It's nothing personal but you have to be hammered until you fit, or be destroyed.

The individuals involved in the targeting/stalking should not be reviled. They are experiencing an intense form of stockholm syndrome. Their very essence or soul has been compromised as they see it, and they are lucky to be alive at all. They feel appreciation for their captor allowing them to function/benefit at all.

If I have this wrong, feel free to correct me (referring to those who would ostensibly know.) However i usually find that the first rule of fight club is don't talk about fight club so i'm not expecting anything illuminating.

edit on 18-12-2016 by yughii because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I(f you know you're being watched, I'd play with em, be random as can be and even make up things to do. They want a show, give em one and have fun doing it, could find that either it's not what you thought it was or you really might find you can have fun and turn a bad event into a good one.

Outcomes never have to be what you're " programmed " to view them as, turn the tables and be true to you and keep love in your heart.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: yughii

hey man i have also experienced it. The whole thing is crazy. I think you could call them space nazi's. You are a round peg that they are trying to fit in a square hole. It's nothing personal but you have to be hammered until you fit, or be destroyed.

The individuals involved in the targeting/stalking should not be reviled. They are experiencing an intense form of stockholm syndrome. Their very essence or soul has been compromised as they see it, and they are lucky to be alive at all. They feel appreciation for their captor allowing them to function/benefit at all.

If I have this wrong feel free to correct me. However i usually find that the first rule of fight club is don't talk about fight club so i'm not expecting anything illuminating.

I use charcoal mesh screen with dampening and antistatic material. The telepathy comes from above and below, while the also can use cell and other towers. You ultimately have mental power over it. I've read it's a quantum gravitational alteration that inflicts the sounds/voices/self reflective feedback. It's a syncopated reality around you that allows the sounds to be directed, shaped so only you hear.
Get a gaussmeter and look for spikes and jumps of the needle, cover those areas.
edit on 18-12-2016 by anotherside because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join