It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Specialist Says Tonights Debate Might Cause Hillary To Have An Epileptic Seizure

page: 4
21
<< 1  2  3   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: shawmanfromny
That was not a seizure, she was looking curiously at a bunch of protesters, not sure what they were doing.

There is no secret doctor.

That is not a 'valium pen', that was a flashlight.

Clinton stands in front of bright lights and crowds all the time.

You should not accept a medical diagnosis from a Doctor on that website.


This is not normal.





posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Steak

Riiiigggghhht, are you for real? never seen anyone make a goofy face ffs.
And I'm not a fan of her or the other.



posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Still waiting for that seizure.

This is why you shouldn't trust wnd.



posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Yes Jaded. I do agree that this video shows that she was 'out of it'. However,I have been that 'out of it' several times from illness or fatigue. It happens to old people like her and me. And while I also agree that even though I will not be voting for her, I find this whole schemer about her near fatal health conditions over blown, as demonstrated by the OPs original video. The lengths that some are going to are, well, ludicrous.



posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Still waiting for that seizure.

This is why you shouldn't trust wnd.


Hillary was being helped out to her medical Scooby van after the debate. She saw the cameras and let go of her helper's arm. Seizure may still happen, but not on camera.

I still think that Hillary's health will become her biggest achille's heel. Another "Something" will happen before November 8th.



posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
should this be in the prediction or prophecy forums? we all know how those predictions turn out in those forums



posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a reply to: carewemust
should this be in the prediction or prophecy forums? we all know how those predictions turn out in those forums


After the next medical emergency happens, the "2016 elections" section of ATS would be appropriate. It WILL HAPPEN..but the timing is unknown. Could be after Hillary is sworn in. I'd estimate 30% chance before November 8th. 60% chance during her first term (if elected Prez). 10% after first term.



posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   
So where was the epileptic fit?



posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish
So where was the epileptic fit?


The doctor who is the subject of this thread was interviewed by Sean Hannity on his 3pm radio show today. After 10 minutes or so, Sean asked him if there is medicine that can keep Hillary from having a seizure during the debate. The doctor replied, "Absolutely!". Sean quickly thanked him and went to commercial. Not what Sean wanted to hear, apparently.



posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish
So where was the epileptic fit?


The doctor who is the subject of this thread was interviewed by Sean Hannity on his 3pm radio show today. After 10 minutes or so, Sean asked him if there is medicine that can keep Hillary from having a seizure during the debate. The doctor replied, "Absolutely!". Sean quickly thanked him and went to commercial. Not what Sean wanted to hear, apparently.


So if he knew there was medicine that would stop her from having a seizure why did he think she would have a seizure?



posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish
So where was the epileptic fit?


The doctor who is the subject of this thread was interviewed by Sean Hannity on his 3pm radio show today. After 10 minutes or so, Sean asked him if there is medicine that can keep Hillary from having a seizure during the debate. The doctor replied, "Absolutely!". Sean quickly thanked him and went to commercial. Not what Sean wanted to hear, apparently.


So if he knew there was medicine that would stop her from having a seizure why did he think she would have a seizure?


The Trumpanzees can't even get their story straight. It changes by the hour.




posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   
No seizure. I hope the OP wasn't too upset.

If anything, it looked like Trump was having a neurological incident. He was flushed. His hand shook as he lifted the water glass to his lips. And by the end of the debate, he was a sweaty exhausted mess.



posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Moresby
No seizure. I hope the OP wasn't too upset.

If anything, it looked like Trump was having a neurological incident. He was flushed. His hand shook as he lifted the water glass to his lips. And by the end of the debate, he was a sweaty exhausted mess.


That was a clear 'medical episode.' Trump could barely hold it together by the end. His handlers probably carried him to the car.



posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Ready for the next harebrained prediction or theory.



posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Maybe it was just all CGI... or a body double!

What other excuses can they come up with for Trumps failure.



posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   


So where was the epileptic fit?


Congrats to her med team, the true winners of the debate...

Still over a month to go. We'll see how well her team keeps it up. I have to admit though, I really didn't expect her to make it the duration without something pretty drastic. While she's certainly displayed many neurological issues in the past, either her issues aren't as serious as many suspected, or she just had a good day, and good meds. Time will tell, one way or the other, but she certainly won this round.



posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
She was blinking A LOT during the debate. An abnormal amount of blinks.



posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

What's abnormal are the people who continue to push this retarded idea.



posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Trump seemed to be tweaking at the debate.



Question“Our institutions are under cyber attack, and our secrets are being stolen. So my question is, who's behind it? And how do we fight it?”

As far as the cyber, I agree to parts of what Secretary Clinton said. We should be better than anybody else, and perhaps we’re not. I don’t think anybody knows that it was Russia that broke into the DNC. She’s saying Russia, Russia, Russia—I don't, maybe it was. I mean, it could be Russia, but it could also be China. It could also be lots of other people. It also could be somebody sitting on their bed that weighs 400 pounds, okay?...

We came in with the Internet. We came up with the Internet. And I think Secretary Clinton and myself would agree very much, when you look at what ISIS is doing with the Internet, they’re beating us at our own game. ISIS.

So we had to get very, very tough on cyber and cyber warfare. It is a huge problem. I have a son. He’s 10 years old. He has computers. He is so good with these computers. It’s unbelievable. The security aspect of cyber is very, very tough. And maybe, it's hardly doable. But I will say, we are not doing the job we should be doing. But that’s true throughout our whole governmental society. We have so many things that we have to do better, Lester. And certainly cyber is one of them.



posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: Bloodydagger

What's abnormal are the people who continue to push this retarded idea.





*Blink*



new topics

top topics



 
21
<< 1  2  3   >>

log in

join