It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton and Isreal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
As we near the deadline (no pun intended, Hillary) on the presidential election, I have yet to see anyone discuss what they think Clinton will do with Israel?

We all know Obama has not done much to help the relations between our two nations. What do you think will happen?

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: SomeDumbBroad
We all know Obama has not done much to help the relations between our two nations.

Not true.

Unlike President George W. Bush, who rejected Israel’s request for bunker-buster bombs, Obama became the first president to approve the sale of these advanced weapons, and in the fall of 2012, the U.S. and Israel participated in Austere Challenge 12, the largest joint military exercise ever to be held between the two countries.

Under Obama, the U.S. and Israel have continued Juniper Cobra, a joint exercise that has been held every two years since 2001 to test our joint ability to respond to missile attacks and improve preparedness, as well as coordination between our armed forces.

Unlike Bush, who gave Israel’s Iron Dome system a frosty response, Obama has led the way in funding and supporting the research, development and production of the Iron Dome — which has been crucial in helping Israel defend itself against terrorist rocket attacks — as well as the joint U.S.-Israel missile defense systems David’s Sling, the Arrow II and Arrow III.

Since 2011, the United States has provided Israel with more than $1.3 billion for the Iron Dome system alone.

The military cooperation has been so strong that in a 2012 speech to the Israel National Defense College, then-Defense Minister Ehud Barak said, “The security ties between us and the current administration are at the highest level they have ever been.”

(Source).

Obama also substantially raised US funding for Israeli defence.
edit on 26/9/2016 by MongolianPaellaFish because: added some other stuffs...

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MongolianPaellaFish

Do you sleep?

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Do you sleep?

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
meanwhile trump and netanyahu cosy up while talking about walls.
and no it isn't from the onion either.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
It's my opinion ...

Israel was Americanized in 1948

When I was visiting the country I was amazed how many people spoke English and how they cater to the American.

Think about this.. we took it over and it wasn't that hard. Hence why we are all over the other ME countries however they aren't as easy to convert to our way of life.

Something else that caught me off guard when I was visiting was this...

Israelis and Palestinians working side by side in the Old City like they were best buds.

Palestinians were pushed away from their land in 1948 as well which is the biggest issue in the ME and the reason why we (in the US) have so many haters from that region.

It's all about trade and economics. All slavery and wars come from that type of greed and I know without a shadow of a doubt neither candidate will address the real issues because their number one goal is to control the ME region out of said greed. .

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

Donald Trump links Mexico border wall plan to Israel's 'successful' separation barrier

In Trump’s hour-long meeting with Netanyahu at his Trump Tower penthouse, the two reportedly discussed “at length Israel’s successful experience with a security fence that helped secure its borders”, according to the Trump campaign.

Israel’s separation barrier, which runs for 440 miles (700km) near or along the 1949 armistice lines set after Israel’s war for independence, is a fence of most of its length. In contrast, Trump has pledged to build a wall of concrete and rebar as high as 55 feet (17 metres) along the nearly 2,000 mile border between the US and Mexico.

Oh Yeah! Yippee ki-yay, motherf###er! America ## Yeah!

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: SomeDumbBroad

well a 10 year 40 billion in aid was promised to Israel inJune. Both Clinton and Trump were called to visit Israel in ? months, to take (orders) advice from Netanyahu. Theres a couple of threads going on ats at the moment, why dont you use the search function?

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Agreed, after Bush things resumed to the normal relationship we have with Israel.

Meaning we do everything they ask because they're basically our proxy nation behind a star of David. They're our Middle East strong hold because it's puppeteers are the same as the U.S.'

Hillary would undoubtedly follow the same corrupt path
edit on 26-9-2016 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: MamaJIsrael Americanized? Its the other way around.

USA was Judaised with the signing over of you money creation at the Jekyll Island reserve bank creation meeting. The rest is history. (1917?)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

When I was visiting the country I was amazed how many people spoke English and how they cater to the American.

You do know most came from the US and European countries , correct ? So , it would stand to reason they already knew English (or German)

Palestinians were pushed away from their land in 1948 as well which is the biggest issue in the ME and the reason why we (in the US) have so many haters from that region.

Please tell which land that was. And , they were kicked out of nearly every ME country. For the same exact reason. Jordan , Syria , Lebanon , Egypt.
Sorry .Try again

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=21294376]Gothmog[/post

If your going to play that game Jewish people were kicked out of a lot more countries than Palestinians

Palestine exists don't deny it

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Can someone tell me why I should even give a flying # about Israel?

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
We all know Obama has not done much to help the relations between our two nations. What do you think will happen?

You meant besides this $38Billion for even more defense, this after the U.S. Taxpayer built their Army in the first place..

www.nytimes.com...

Where can I sign up for some of that "not done much help"??? Don't fret My fellow ATS™ members, I don't need much and any that I won't use I'll simulate the economy...

I'd opine that Mrs. Clinton is getting sized up for the proper fitting collar so Mr. Nuttinbutayahoo and the rest of the Zionist™ can tug on it...

*** ALL the while throwing out the part of TheTorah™ that PROHIBITS any person of the Jewish faith to occupy "Homelands" that were NOT provided by TheCreator. It is ONLY The Creator who can restore their lands.. I wasn't here in this body in 1947 but haven't heard/read/studied about God getting off "His" cloud...

www.truetorahjews.org...

Shalom Aleichem

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I think it would be wise for some of you to look into Israel's Leviathan Field. www.globalresearch.ca...

TheConstruKctionofLight: No doubt.. no argument from me about that.

Gothmog: Save your apologies. I am aware where they came from but when you speak to the Israeli's about WHY they speak English their remarks are the same... they speak English because of so many tourists and their main languages are Hebrew and Arabic. So to say they only know English because they are from the US or Europe is a no go for me.

Please tell which land that was. And , they were kicked out of nearly every ME country. For the same exact reason. Jordan , Syria , Lebanon , Egypt. Sorry .Try again

I disagree.

In 1977, the award-winning journalist and film-maker, John Pilger, made a documentary called Palestine Is Still The Issue (1977). He told how almost a million Palestinians had been forced off their land in 1948, and again in 1967. In this in-depth documentary, he has returned to the West Bank of the Jordan and Gaza, and to Israel, to ask why the Palestinians, whose right of return was affirmed by the United Nations more than half a century ago, are still caught in a terrible limbo -- refugees in their own land, controlled by Israel in the longest military occupation in modern times. "The fate and struggle of the Palestinians," says Pilger, "are not just critical to the overdue recognition of their basic human rights, but are also central to whether the region, and the wider world, are plunged into war. Israel is now one of the biggest military powers in the world. While nothing changes, the dangers become greater. This is a film about a nation of people, traumatized, humiliated and yet resilient. In trying to liberate less than a quarter of historic Palestine, they have had no army, no air force, and no powerful friends -- and have fought back with slingshots and now with the terrorism of the suicide bombers."
topdocumentaryfilms.com...

It's no secret what happened and why. We created the NEW Israel and it wasn't for the people. We created it out of greed/trade. The demand for oil and the trade of has no boundaries and could care less about human life.
edit on 26-9-2016 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

What they always do: send tax payer money to support our largest recipient of foreign welfare.

What they should do: put an immediate end to all foreign welfare until America's problems are solved.

a reply to: crazyewok

Because a foreign nation essentially controls our government.

edit on 26-9-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

You mean the 40 billion of US taxpayers dollars in foreign aid isn't enough? What would you suggest?

www.upi.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

You have a tight to disagree. Even with history . Though you would just fall in line with those who deny history for personal agenda..

top topics

join