It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ATS member , what's the crack?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DarkvsLight29

Train?... Oh no I mean Tain, it's a small town like 25 miles from Inverness, I thought you said you are living in Elgin but from Perth 😂 Sorry. Yea nobody likes to think outside their little box up this end, it infuriates me. Makes me look like a damn crazy woman! Scotland is definitely land of the sheeple.
I've been on a few sites like his one but ATS always tops them.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: NeekoBoo
a reply to: DarkvsLight29

Train?... Oh no I mean Tain, it's a small town like 25 miles from Inverness, I thought you said you are living in Elgin but from Perth 😂 Sorry. Yea nobody likes to think outside their little box up this end, it infuriates me. Makes me look like a damn crazy woman! Scotland is definitely land of the sheeple.
I've been on a few sites like his one but ATS always tops them.

My bad thought you said on the Train not Tain lol, yeah born in Elgin now live in Perth, as you know it really depends on who you talk to about conspiracy stuff but know what you mean, lucky I've got a few friends that are into conspiracy theories etc and are genius smart and put me to shame sometimes :-( lol.

The rest follow the heard, wouldn't have thought lots of Scottish people would with all the ancient monuments around and UFO sightings all over the place etc. well i'm glad not all are.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MadMunro
Almost everyone stuffs up their posts occasionally.
But whatever it was you originally wrote and mysteriousstranger commented about, you fixed it.

Like DrumsRfun said, please feel free to send a message to any staff (moderators) if you need help with anything. You won't always get a reply right away because we're all volunteers and we do this in our free time, but we're glad to help out and we will get back to you.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7
Yeah, you've had some posts removed in the past 5 years or so because they were out of line with the T&Cs. But you also have almost 13,000 posts that have not been removed, because you say a lot of good stuff. That doesn't mean people always agree with you, but who cares? Cav, you post your opinions and you're darned honest about it. That's what matters.

MadMunro, read some posts by experienced and solid contributors like cavtrooper7. Sometimes they're not always sweetness and light, but that's okay. You can post strong opinions and still stay within the T&Cs. Just remember to go after the post and not the poster and you should do fine.

edit on 3/11/16 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MadMunro
That means if you post a new thread, don't just post eg a Youtube Video and no real details. Or a cutting from a news report, ditto. Tell the members what it's a out and why you think it's important. Your take on it and so on. See Drums' post in the thread here for a link that explains more about starting threads.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join