It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets Get Ready to Rumble!!!! (Trump Vs Clinton) Tonight 9pm ET, 6pm PT Debate #1

page: 93
<< 90  91  92    94 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Xenogears

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: carewemust

What they said was there was an issue with Trumps audio in the auditorium. Not necessarily his Mic. The audio on the broadcast was fine. Obviously. We heard every sniffle.

And if a person sniffles that disqualifies them from President in your mind!? WOW!

Oh, you know they'd go after Clinton for the same thing.

Maybe. let's be fair then, Hillary has collapsed in public and has jus happens to have her Doctor with her checking her with a nervous system check before she does he Weekend at Bernies into the med van, losing a shoe. That's significant and newsworthy. If Trump had that happen too, it's news. But, the sniffles!? Come on, you are grasping at straws.

I don't think either should be attacked for their health issues.

Has Trump himself attacked Clinton for her health issues?

Pretty sure Trump attacked Hillary regarding her health.

Don't think Hillary has attacked Trump on his.

She has nothing on his health, he isn't passing out at events like she is.

I suppose you think Hillary would attack him if he did.

I don't think she would.

Just my opinion.

Puuhlease! She already was using the #Missogyny hashtag to whip up sexist hate against him as a man. She promotedthe "Birther" debate against Obama. She never came out of the gutter in her campaigning. She'd do it if she could. She doesn't because her own health is so poor.

We were talking about HEALTH.

IMO - I don't think Hillary would attack Trump for health issues.

Even though he has done that to her.

Because it's a real issue, and she has a real history of issues, and she can't even campaign properly, what makes you think she's fit for the white house?

She's done just fine on the campaign trail. She's had many debates with no issues.

You ever had pneumonia?

You ever had to keep working, getting out, putting a smile on your face - - - even though you have pneumonia?

Didn't think so.

So much nonsense.

Yet according to the slips it might be frequently that she falls. Yet she says bombing in the same speech she critizes trump for calling it a bombing. It seemed she even had an earpiece, and might even have had a teleprompter.

Yet didn't she break her record with over 200 days without a press conference? or so some say. "keep talking, everything's fine keep talking" we'll keep talking

Doesn't she have a history of multiple falls, and even brain clots? Not to mention uncontrolled coughing fits that go on for over four minutes?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

seemed she even had an earpiece, and might even have had a teleprompter.

That's a conspiracy. She did not have an ear piece.

The way I look at it. Clinton prepares and chooses her battles.

Trump doesn't listen to anyone, just "wings it", and says really stupid stuff.

In the presidential debate, Clinton was clear, focused, and precise. I saw no ill effects from an accident she had 4 years ago. She has been cleared by her doctors.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

In the presidential debate, Clinton was clear, focused, and precise. I saw no ill effects from an accident she had 4 years ago. She has been cleared by her doctors.

I saw the photo, either it's edited, or it looked like an earpiece. Her stand also turned a light on going from black to white and back to black at the end of the debate, whether teleprompter or not don't know.

Also some professional poker players say she was signaling the moderator by touching her face at different moments throghout the debate.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I saw the photo, either it's edited, or it looked like an earpiece. Her stand also turned a light on going from black to white and back to black at the end of the debate, whether teleprompter or not don't know.

Also some professional poker players say she was signaling the moderator by touching her face at different moments throghout the debate.

Enjoy your conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Enjoy your conspiracy.

christiantimesnewspaper.com... ary-caught-wearing-earpiece-during-first-debate/

That's the image if it is not edited, it is not conspiracy but very likely reality.

PS
BTW, there's a link to external resource tag on the post options, does it hog resources from the other site, or is a copy locally hosted?

edit on 4-10-2016 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Enjoy your conspiracy.

That's the image if it is not edited, it is not conspiracy but very likely reality.

PS
BTW, there's a link to external resource tag on the post options, does it hog resources from the other site, or is a copy locally hosted?

I do not agree with you.

I've seen several pictures, from different angles.

If you want to believe it, go right ahead.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Enjoy your conspiracy.

PS

I do not agree with you.

I've seen several pictures, from different angles.

If you want to believe it, go right ahead.

If you've several close up hd pictures or a source with them please do share. Of course pictures from further out and at other angles need not necessarily show a device, if it is indeed a device, as it is likely meant to be discreet. Here we have a shiny white plastic like thing within the ear, whether she puts ear plugs or her skin shines like that who knows, but it definitely looks plastic from this angle.

Her stand turning white at the start and black at the end of the debate is not up for discussion there's video evidence of that, whether it was a teleprompter or something else who knows.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I'll just put this out there. There are earpieces out there so small that they can be inserted deep in the ear canal and not be seen. You use a magnetic wand rod to pull them out later. If Hillary or Kaine wanted to use an earpiece undetected they certainly can and no one would be the wiser. Same for the other side too. A magnetic induction receiver can easily be hidden in the clothing since that too is very small. Hillary would have access to that type of technology for sure, and may have used it regularly in the past.

To top it off Hillary has the best Persuasion Expert in the world on her team who could easily be talking her through what to say through the earpiece.

Pre-Suasion: A Revolutionary Way to Influence and Persuade By Robert Cialdini

His book is a NYTimes Bestseller. His is literally the best out there and is likely crafting all of Hillarys campaign messages by using Psychology of Words. I believe Cialdini was on Bernies team and that is why he beat the crap out of Hillary before she stole his chance. Once Bernie endorsed Hillary, Cialdini started to help her and she finally started to take off solely due to Cialdini's help. She can't craft her own messaging worth squat.
edit on 5-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   

I'll just put this out there. There are earpieces out there so small that they can be inserted deep in the ear canal and not be seen. You use a magnetic wand rod to pull them out later. If Hillary or Kaine wanted to use an earpiece undetected they certainly can and no one would be the wiser. Same for the other side too. A magnetic induction receiver can easily be hidden in the clothing since that too is very small. Hillary would have access to that type of technology for sure, and may have used it regularly in the past.

To top it off Hillary has the best Persuasion Expert in the world on her team who could easily be talking her through what to say through the earpiece.

Pre-Suasion: A Revolutionary Way to Influence and Persuade By Robert Cialdini

His book is a NYTimes Bestseller. His is literally the best out there and is likely crafting all of Hillarys campaign messages by using Psychology of Words. I believe Cialdini was on Bernies team and that is why he beat the crap out of Hillary before she stole his chance. Once Bernie endorsed Hillary, Cialdini started to help her and she finally started to take off solely due to Cialdini's help. She can't craft her own messaging worth squat.

Such devices may work, but in a wifi signal crowded scenario, they may need a larger device to ensure no failure occurs. Or maybe not, don't know how good such devices have gotten.

What happened regards obama vs romney and the rumors of an earpiece, were those confirmed? As similar tech may've existed at the time too. (saw the supposed obama photo, that one doesn't look like there's anything in the ear, unlike this one were there's something white and shiny pearl like inside)
edit on 5-10-2016 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-10-2016 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Why would Hillary need someone telling her what to say? She has been speaking off the cuff in public for forty years! This is another feeble attempt to de-legitimize her as a person. She's an intelligent woman-- deal with it.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

HAHA, yeah she's an intelligent criminal. I got a double handful of intelligent women I know that consider Hillary a worthless hack. But keep on singing that Hillary song, ooo weee oooo yoooooooooo ooooo weeee oooooo yoooooooo.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Why would Hillary need someone telling her what to say? She has been speaking off the cuff in public for forty years! This is another feeble attempt to de-legitimize her as a person. She's an intelligent woman-- deal with it.

So what if she has an earpiece? I don't even understand the outrage. The surprise to me, in a way, is that it there doesn't seem to be one.

But hey, the "human centipede" that lives to defend Trump has to do something, eh?

They talk political correctness gone awry? I say post-election we as a civilized society, must bite the PC bullet ourselves and cast out Trump and all of his confirmed supporters and remind them (shame them) at every chance what threat to American values they've been, and what terrible examples for children/beings from other planets. Sad!

We can not allow this one to just pass. Deplorable!

/Semijoking

Sorry for thread jack.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Floridagoat

HAHA, yeah she's an intelligent criminal. I got a double handful of intelligent women I know that consider Hillary a worthless hack. But keep on singing that Hillary song, ooo weee oooo yoooooooooo ooooo weeee oooooo yoooooooo.

It's really like wrestling, eh? Like, straight up bad vs good. And the chanting. On voting day, will you bring a misspelled sign and yell a whole lot?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Settle down and calmly read what I said. I never said she wasn't intelligent. I happen to think she is. But, when it comes to winning they want an edge. She already enlisted the worlds top team of persuasion agents, the same team Obama used. Her team and Trumps have consultants so that they can win. Has nothing to do with the person's IQ. I don't know she used an earpiece. I only stated that if she did, it would be deep in her ear and no one would know. Also, someone mentioned Wifi. These devices have a receiver worn directly on the person so there is no interference and isn't bothered by the local Wifi.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: CigaretteByrnes

So what if she has an earpiece? I don't even understand the outrage. The surprise to me, in a way, is that it there doesn't seem to be one.

But hey, the "human centipede" that lives to defend Trump has to do something, eh?

They talk political correctness gone awry? I say post-election we as a civilized society, must bite the PC bullet ourselves and cast out Trump and all of his confirmed supporters and remind them (shame them) at every chance what threat to American values they've been, and what terrible examples for children/beings from other planets. Sad!

We can not allow this one to just pass. Deplorable!

/Semijoking

Sorry for thread jack.

Wow, don't act like a triggered Hillarys SJW's. We already have one (Tara Dublin) of those facing stalking and criminal Charges against a Trump supporter. Read my posts and you'll see that these things are assessable to all candidates for reasons that they want an edge to win. Both sides have consultants. I didn't slam Hillary in any way shape or form. What is deplorable here is your attitude and comments.

I say post-election we as a civilized society, must bite the PC bullet ourselves and cast out Trump and all of his confirmed supporters and remind them (shame them) at every chance what threat to American values they've been, and what terrible examples for children/beings from other planets. Sad!

You are hardly civilized, but act thuggish. If you'd rather have an America where intolerance is embraced, like you seem to wish for, you can move to North Korea and leave us freedom loving Americans to be in peace.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: CigaretteByrnes

originally posted by: Floridagoat

It's really like wrestling, eh? Like, straight up bad vs good. And the chanting. On voting day, will you bring a misspelled sign and yell a whole lot?

No but by voting day Tara Dublin will have been in court for her stalking and criminal charges.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Of course Hillary is intelligent.

However, she has been "speaking off the cuff"? Please. There is a reason that she went near 300 days without a press conference. She likes her speeches to be controlled and pre written.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Hillary has consultants to help her craft her messages. Robert Cialdini is one of the top consultants for her. Common among Presidential campaigns to use these Psychology/Social Persuasion Change Agents. I applaud her for getting him, he's the best in the world and was used on Obamas campaign. Are you not aware the Presidential campaigns do this? You think Hillary does everything herself!??

I specifically said in an earlier post I DO NOT KNOW if she used an earpiece, only that the technology is so miaturized none of us would know. And no, WiFi signals don't jam these things. We are in the modern era of electronics and these things are used by a lot of people and they work.

Here's the link to one device on Amazon.

Tiny Spy Ear Piece Earbud Device Mini Wireless Earpiece Earphone for Mobile Phone 3.5mm Jack

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Just a little while ago she spoke on receiving news of the bombing while criticizing trump for calling it a bombing moments later... the hillary pre falls, bumps in the head, supposed brain clots, etc is not the Hillary of today. Most mainstream sources edited out her saying bombing prior to criticizing trump for saying bombing, iirc.

Just like they edited Bills slip of the tongue, saying frequently regards the frequency of her falls.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   

You think Hillary does everything herself!??

No; unlike Trump she listens to the experts around her and prepares. No need to be a cyranoid if you've done your homework.

top topics

<< 90  91  92    94 >>

join