It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets Get Ready to Rumble!!!! (Trump Vs Clinton) Tonight 9pm ET, 6pm PT Debate #1

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93  94 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: carewemust

What they said was there was an issue with Trumps audio in the auditorium. Not necessarily his Mic. The audio on the broadcast was fine. Obviously. We heard every sniffle.

when the pressure is on and everything does not go properly it is a distraction. This was a planned distraction. I'm looking forward to the pay back next weekend.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

What they said was there was an issue with Trumps audio in the auditorium. Not necessarily his Mic. The audio on the broadcast was fine. Obviously. We heard every sniffle.

And if a person sniffles that disqualifies them from President in your mind!? WOW!

Oh, you know they'd go after Clinton for the same thing.

Maybe. let's be fair then, Hillary has collapsed in public and has jus happens to have her Doctor with her checking her with a nervous system check before she does he Weekend at Bernies into the med van, losing a shoe. That's significant and newsworthy. If Trump had that happen too, it's news. But, the sniffles!? Come on, you are grasping at straws.

I don't think either should be attacked for their health issues.

Has Trump himself attacked Clinton for her health issues?

Pretty sure Trump attacked Hillary regarding her health.

Don't think Hillary has attacked Trump on his.

She has nothing on his health, he isn't passing out at events like she is.

I suppose you think Hillary would attack him if he did.

I don't think she would.

Just my opinion.

Puuhlease! She already was using the #Missogyny hashtag to whip up sexist hate against him as a man. She promotedthe "Birther" debate against Obama. She never came out of the gutter in her campaigning. She'd do it if she could. She doesn't because her own health is so poor.
edit on 1-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

And if a person sniffles that disqualifies them from President in your mind!? WOW!

Maybe. let's be fair then, Hillary has collapsed in public and has jus happens to have her Doctor with her checking her with a nervous system check before she does he Weekend at Bernies into the med van, losing a shoe. That's significant and newsworthy. If Trump had that happen too, it's news. But, the sniffles!? Come on, you are grasping at straws.

I don't think she would.

Just my opinion.

Puuhlease! She already was using the #Missogyny hashtag to whip up sexist hate against him as a man. She promotedthe "Birther" debate against Obama. She never came out of the gutter in her campaigning. She'd do it if she could. She doesn't because her own health is so poor.

We were talking about HEALTH.

IMO - I don't think Hillary would attack Trump for health issues.

Even though he has done that to her.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

What about that woman, makes you think she's got any class?

If she had any, would not be a lying, corrupted, murderous criminal. She is attacking Trump on every single detail, so don't fool yourself in believing she would take the high road

And questioning health issue of a presidential candidate is a valid thing to discuss
edit on 622k2016Saturdaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I don't think she would.

Just my opinion.

Yes I'm talking about HEALTH too.

Hillary, by her own staffs admission, needs lot of sleep. Was that why she could not be available during the whole benghazi affair to address the pertinent and timely needs? That is a real concern.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I don't think she would.

Just my opinion.

Hillary, by her own staffs admission, needs lot of sleep. Was that why she could not be available during the whole benghazi affair to address the pertinent and timely needs? That is a real concern.

Try the FACTS on the Benghazi affair.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I don't think she would.

Just my opinion.

FACT is it was poorly handled and people died. That is a FACT. Do you dispute that? Hillary was overseeing this as SOS and had to go to Congress to testify over it.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I don't think she would.

Just my opinion.

FACT is it was poorly handled and people died. That is a FACT. Do you dispute that? Hillary was overseeing this as SOS and had to go to Congress to testify over it.

You have chosen what you want to believe.

I'm not going to continue on this.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

"I'm not going to continue on this."

Of course not...you got backed into a corner.

You won't even admit that Libya was poorly handled and people died?
You won't even admit that Hillary Clinton was SOS when this occurred?

Wow...that is pretty common knowledge among my deplorable friends and I.

I used to know two people who were Hillary supporters.... now in the last two weeks, both have decided they are not going to vote. All the people I know who say they are going to vote for Trump are people who will actually go out and vote for Trump.
edit on R112016-10-02T12:11:39-05:00k1110Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

NO. I don't do circular.

Its pointless to go 'round and 'round with those who choose "conspiracy opinions" over real facts.

There are some excellent, educated, knowledgeable posters on ATS that provide accurate facts and links. I follow their links.

edit on 2-10-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

NO. I don't do circular.

Its pointless to go 'round and 'round with those who choose "conspiracy opinions" over real facts.

There are some excellent, educated, knowledgeable posters on ATS that provide accurate facts and links. I follow their links.

You are saying that it is not a FACT that what happened in Libya was a disaster?

You are saying that it is not a FACT that Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State when Libya occurred.

Those are not conspiracy opinions... those are called facts.

You could just simply acknowledge that those two statements are true. That would be the simplest thing to do.
edit on R542016-10-02T13:54:20-05:00k5410Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

NO. I don't do circular.

Prove anything I said in that post was conspiracy. Fact: People died under her watch. Evidence points to lack of action. Fact: She blamed it on an internet video, and later flip flopped and recanted that. You seem to be running in circles with your denial of Facts.
edit on 3-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

NO. I don't do circular.

Prove anything I said in that post was conspiracy. Fact: People died under her watch. Evidence points to lack of action. Fact: She blamed it on an internet video, and later flip flopped and recanted that. You seem to be running in circles with your denial of Facts.

There are entire threads on Benghazi.

This isn't one of them.

I am satisfied with the info I've read. If its a subject you want to argue, I suggest searching for one of those threads.

edit on 3-10-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

NO. I don't do circular.

This isn't one of them.

I am satisfied with the info I've read. If its a subject you want to argue, I suggest searching for one of those threads.

Yeah, I thought you'd say that. You've been here awhile I expected more.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

NO. I don't do circular.

This isn't one of them.

Yeah, I thought you'd say that. You've been here awhile I expected more.

If you have issues with it, then go find a thread to discuss it.

I'm not you.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
It's just your debating skills are legendary around here. You have a well earned reputation and are well thought of. Apologies for being a bit snarky there.
edit on 3-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   

It's just your debating skills are legendary around here. You have a well earned reputation and are well thought of. Apologies for being a bit snarky there.

No they're not. I don't really debate often.

But, I do try to find the honesty (minus emotion) in everything.

Remove all the "noise" and see only the core.

Present for you. I made it for my grandson.

edit on 3-10-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I shall name it Mini me.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

I don't think she would.

Just my opinion.

Because it's a real issue, and she has a real history of issues, and she can't even campaign properly, what makes you think she's fit for the white house?

Some broadcasters were even censored and taken off air for commenting on the real evidence behind her health issues.

She isn't even aware of the coherency of what she's speaking. Saying I received news of the bombing... oh what do you think about trump calling it a bombing... oh it's too soon to call it a bombing he's wrong for doing so... or something to that effect. They had to edit out her saying bombing in the mass media to make her not look mentally ill.

When you can't even keep track of what you're speaking, when they say some of if not all, haven't checked, your rallies are pre-screened wit a few hundred pre-select individuals and not open to the public, well, perhaps such allegations are wrong, but if they're not they speak to serious issues.

Not to mention even Bill Clinton slipped and accidentally commented frequently regards her falls.

They probably screen the audience at the debates, or someone could bring a strobe like app, that if she really has any neurological issue, at least some of the suspected ones, might trigger some reaction.
edit on 4-10-2016 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xenogears

I don't think she would.

Just my opinion.

Because it's a real issue, and she has a real history of issues, and she can't even campaign properly, what makes you think she's fit for the white house?

She's done just fine on the campaign trail. She's had many debates with no issues.

You ever had pneumonia?

You ever had to keep working, getting out, putting a smile on your face - - - even though you have pneumonia?

Didn't think so.

So much nonsense.

top topics

<< 89  90  91    93  94 >>

join