It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets Get Ready to Rumble!!!! (Trump Vs Clinton) Tonight 9pm ET, 6pm PT Debate #1

page: 91
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Throes
Third party.

This guy?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I only now managed to stomach working my way - in fits and starts - through the debate.

What I got from the debate was that a Trump presidency will probably at some point include something along the lines of:

"Look, I have to tell you, at one point, I was going to do something very rough to our enemies. But I decided, I can't do it. It's not appropriate, and I'm better than that. I am. I have tremendous morality. Tremendous. So instead of using our nukes, I decided to be the bigger person, and restrain our armed forces to the judicious use of germ warfare instead. Okay? I know a lot of people who study microbiology and they - some of the top guys in this stuff - tell me it'll be great."

... and a Clinton presidency will probably at some point include something along the lines of:

"Look, we cannot have these people who have been put on these lists - and for very good reason I might add! - owning firearms. We simply cannot take that chance in 2017. And let us never entertain vicious conspiracy theories or those insisting that there should be warrants issued or an expedient means of removing people from these lists. The lists are hard to get off of for a reason, people! If people feel the need - for some reason - to know whether they might be on such a list, then they can take it upon themselves to find out on their own dime. Now I know some say these lists are arbitrary or there's no legal due process or recourse and I'm here to tell the American people that that is nonsense!"

Reporter: "So what recourse is there, then Madame President?"

*Clinton does the little dance she did in the debate while smiling*

Peace.

edit on 9/29/2016 by AceWombat04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I have watched the debate a few times back now and I really must say to my American cousins...

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

She didn't need to "blow him out of the water".
Her cool calm and collected demeanor won the contest.
No need for her to leave him bleeding. That's more trumps thing.
She isn't trying to be like him. Not at all.
But she did leave him wounded. That's for certain.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
She got a well rehearsed zinger in at the end that left him without time to answer much. Smart move on her part.

I see the debates not so much as who won, but who moved the votes out there. I was a bit surprised to see that Trump seemed to win it in the polls afterward. Though some on here question the polls, so who knows?

There are more debates, so we'll see how this evolves. Though does anyone plan to watch them? I'll bet not many.
edit on 29-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Who debated better? Clinton. No doubt about it when you are talking about something that could be scored, like a college debate team. I still hated all her policies. Why are people saying Trump won? Because he didn't say anything so bad that would make things worse for him . I don't see anyone changing their vote over that debate. I'd call it a wash.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I just heard that the debate Commission has announced that Donald Trump's microphone was either defective or rigged.

any confirmation of this?

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I just heard that the debate Commission has announced that Donald Trump's microphone was either defective or rigged.

any confirmation of this?

Yes, it's been confirmed by the commission that Trump's mic was faulty.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Maybe it is not the debate that is the real story....

Maybe it is what happened in the minutes after the debate is over....

There are some interesting things going on at her podium after the debates were over.

edit on R322016-09-30T15:32:01-05:00k329Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: SomeDumbBroad

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: CynConcepts

Why does she need a Mic in her ear? Will we be able to hear her thoughts that way?

Because she has to be told what to say and fed information so she can actually debate.

Yeah but you don't hear through a Mic.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What they said was there was an issue with Trumps audio in the auditorium. Not necessarily his Mic. The audio on the broadcast was fine. Obviously. We heard every sniffle.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

a reply to: RickinVa

She didn't need to "blow him out of the water".
Her cool calm and collected demeanor won the contest.
No need for her to leave him bleeding. That's more trumps thing.
She isn't trying to be like him. Not at all.
But she did leave him wounded. That's for certain.

Ronald Reagans' first debate was horrible, but he came back from behind and won.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

What they said was there was an issue with Trumps audio in the auditorium. Not necessarily his Mic. The audio on the broadcast was fine. Obviously. We heard every sniffle.

And if a person sniffles that disqualifies them from President in your mind!? WOW! How about a candidate who collapses at a function and has to be dragged, losing a shoe, to a med van? Doesn't that sound worse than sniffles?
edit on 1-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

And if a person sniffles that disqualifies them from President in your mind!? WOW!

Oh, you know they'd go after Clinton for the same thing.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

And if a person sniffles that disqualifies them from President in your mind!? WOW!

Maybe. let's be fair then, Hillary has collapsed in public and has jus happens to have her Doctor with her checking her with a nervous system check before she does he Weekend at Bernies into the med van, losing a shoe. That's significant and newsworthy. If Trump had that happen too, it's news. But, the sniffles!? Come on, you are grasping at straws.

See that Annee, I didn't edit information out of your quote like you did mine. #censorship.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Maybe. let's be fair then, Hillary has collapsed in public and has jus happens to have her Doctor with her checking her with a nervous system check before she does he Weekend at Bernies into the med van, losing a shoe. That's significant and newsworthy. If Trump had that happen too, it's news. But, the sniffles!? Come on, you are grasping at straws.

I don't think either should be attacked for their health issues.

Has Trump himself attacked Clinton for her health issues?

Pretty sure Trump attacked Hillary regarding her health.

Don't think Hillary has attacked Trump on his.

edit on 1-10-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Still doing the truncated quotes and leaving pertinent info out of my replies. #Censorship. You should do well in Hillarys world of #Censorship.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

She has nothing on his health, he isn't passing out at events like she is.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Still doing the truncated quotes and leaving pertinent info out of my replies. #Censorship. You should do well in Hillarys world of #Censorship.

I keep it simple.

Trump or Clinton - - I keep it simple.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

She has nothing on his health, he isn't passing out at events like she is.

I suppose you think Hillary would attack him if he did.

I don't think she would.

Just my opinion.

new topics

top topics

<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join