It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets Get Ready to Rumble!!!! (Trump Vs Clinton) Tonight 9pm ET, 6pm PT Debate #1

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
If by some chance Trump wins the election how is he going to deal with other countries?

I am starting to think he will be yelling to the public that all of them are simply unfair to him and that is why he fails miserably.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
If by some chance Trump wins the election how is he going to deal with other countries?

I am starting to think he will be yelling to the public that all of them are simply unfair to him and that is why he fails miserably.

I can practically hear him whining that it's no fair because the UN Security Council is "biased." Of course it's biased, we designed it that way Mister Trump.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Wow... reading some of the replies, it just shows how blindly partisan and immobile people are. Clinton trounced Trump as far as classic debates go... it was almost funny... almost.

Unfortunately, most of the Trump voters seem to see him as a protest candidate and apparently don't give a rat's butt if he's bonkers (or a raging coke head- coke would certainly explain quite a bit). Why people think an entitled nit-wit can (or would want to) help the little guy is anyone's guess.. .especially since he got were he is precisely by screwing the little guy.

So very few will be swayed by the debates... they've already chosen.

Clinton will be more of the same, but seems more reasoned and reality based.

Trump will delegate the presidency to some suck up and who knows what will happen, though his cronies getting richer will be the least of it... in other words, banana republic stuff, at best.

Either way, the choices are not too exciting to the average person who is disgusted by corruption (or money directing policy), worried about a dying world and outraged by non-existent citizen rights to privacy.

We seem so screwed... fast death or slow?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
Wow... reading some of the replies, it just shows how blindly partisan and immobile people are. Clinton trounced Trump as far as classic debates go... it was almost funny... almost.

The debates are sure not to unseat current supporters. Each side claims victory, and each side is right, so says their supporters. Who won? If you're a Hillary supporter she won. If you are a Trump supporter he won.

Face it, it's not Armageddon if Trump wins or if Hillary wins. It's only Armageddon is we let our civility to each other degrade over this.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
all those little tricks they use, so sad to watch. people forgot what their primarily goal is, completely forgot. Now it's all about show, and spilliong dirt on each other, and making each other look stupid. So much lie.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

he's bonkers (or a raging coke head- coke would certainly explain quite a bit)

It would certainly explain why a fat, balding, short-fingered vulgarian was able to date supermodels in the 80's.
edit on 27-9-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Face it, it's not Armageddon if Trump wins or if Hillary wins. It's only Armageddon is we let our civility to each other degrade over this.

Agreed-- have a star.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Unfortunately, most of the Trump voters seem to see him as a protest candidate and apparently don't give a rat's butt if he's bonkers (or a raging coke head- coke would certainly explain quite a bit). Why people think an entitled nit-wit can (or would want to) help the little guy is anyone's guess.. .especially since he got were he is precisely by screwing the little guy.

This ^^^^^^

He will hurt so many people. It baffles me how they can hold him up when he's so obviously going to enrich only himself. What he did to working class people - not paying them and threatening them with extended legal battles if they tried to sue - that should be a warning sign to anyone who isn't a 1%. This isn't a guess or a prophesy, it's basing future behavior on his past practices.

When Hillary brought up how he "cheered" the 2008 collapse so he could go in and buy at a low price, and he cut in to interject "that's business" made me want to shake people - see? He cheered that "losers" would "lose" their homes and people would suffer and "lose" their jobs (how dumb they are, not being all wealthy and losing their livelihood like that, the losers!).

How many ATS'ers suffered under that 2008 crisis? How many people would have appreciated a guy like Trump cheering about their pain? Seriously? And how many of them are voting for him now...??? I don't know. I hope none.

Trump is terrifying to a degree that makes it incomprehensible that he should be voted into the Presidency. And that was just ONE point. There are so many it was hard to choose.

I'm so sad for our country.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

I sort of want to see a Trump presidency. Just imagine the weekly presidential addresses he would do...The guy loves to be the center of attention and talking bad about everyone never admitting a mistake.

It would be priceless, He would rant and rave about how congress and the rest of the world are so unfair to him.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Bah, I am ashamed of myself for stooping to post about stuff as dumb as this election, buuuut...

I sort of want to see a Trump presidency. Just imagine the weekly presidential addresses he would do...The guy loves to be the center of attention and talking bad about everyone never admitting a mistake. It would be priceless, He would rant and rave about how congress and the rest of the world are so unfair to him.

That would be funny... in an ironic sense, anyway... for the first few weeks, anyway... until it all comes crashing down or some (more) serious shyte goes down.

Ol' "Clitary Hinton" is no winner in my political book... she's as status quo a neocon as they come, and obviously plays the corrupt D.C. game well.. .but Trump? Gawd... gag me with a silver coke spoon!

Do you like your Armageddon burger bloody or burnt to a crisp?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Yes, sure... affirmative and agreed.

Just don't forget that even though Trump is a buffoony, sleazy, amoral con man, Clitary Hinton is just smarter and only a wee bit more 'moral' in the grand scheme of things.

A choice between eating a gallon of day old explosive diarrhea or a cup of fresh vomit is the closest analogy my brain can excrete. Clinton is the vomit, btw.

I'm still hoping to vote for sherbet... before I die.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

I sort of want to see a Trump presidency. Just imagine the weekly presidential addresses he would do...The guy loves to be the center of attention and talking bad about everyone never admitting a mistake.

It would be priceless, He would rant and rave about how congress and the rest of the world are so unfair to him.

HEre is the best way to do policy on other nations. Ignore them and deal with your own problems. Simple. the only thing to do for trump is trade and border security. screw the humanitarian aid to countries who hate us. Toss out the UN and tell them good riddance too.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Or "The Apprentice:The White House Edition"

It'll be HUGE!

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I thought Clinton won handily.

But yeah, this whole year has seen so much hate, insults etc etc over these 2 candidates. Used to be you could debate politics without resorting to insults. Well, at least not at the intensity and hatred we are currently seeing. I posted something on FB about why I thought Clinton a much better choice than Trump. A friend (only a FB friend, not a buddy) posted he could not tolerate people who don't agree with him about Trump. And I was unfriended, obviously to my benefit more than his.

Why are so divided on this election compared to previous ones?

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde

The last election was more divisive than this one. The hatred hurled at Obama was simply incredible.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Yeah, there was some for that for sure. But it just seems it's worse this year to me

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish

The last election was more divisive than this one. The hatred hurled at Obama was simply incredible.

Hate? Examples please.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Clinton was not using 13 mobile devices simultaneously. She used each one in turn, discarding the old one when moving on to the new one. She used 8 BlackBerry phones while in office, and two after leaving office.

I am so tired of this excuse. Everything that Hillary has done that seems illegal or unethical is blamed on some rogue employee acting on their own. So all of Hillary's shady email business, her lying about one device, them getting smashed with hammers, he records being deleted with bleach bit, her not understanding of c meaning confidential. This has gone on for years, and everytime she another scandal confronts her it is some rogue underling did things wrong, but she is squeaky clean.

Even when she is caught personally lying, it ok because some underlings did all of the shady stuff without her knowledge.

Yet with Trump, anything he did such as with taxes or his business was solely his responsibility.

I don't blame her, imagine all the countries around the world that spy on her, imagine all the right wingers trying to take her down, it's only a matter of time before she gets her phone tapped or hacked. At this point she's probably the most valuable target in DC.

It's pure genius, that private server she used? Genius, how many times has the US government been hacked into by Russia and China? How many times did that private email server get hacked into by Russia and China? ZERO TIMES.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Third party.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

No doubt Hillarys election tactics against Obama were in the gutter. She'll do the same in office. This woman never set one foot outside the gutter.

new topics

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join