It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Lets Get Ready to Rumble!!!! (Trump Vs Clinton) Tonight 9pm ET, 6pm PT Debate #1

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I am excited to watch the first debate.

God bless that I'm retired, and have a lot of alcohol to keep me up trough the night. I'm hoping for Trump to demolish her, so that the next debate has a 18+ warning.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Hillary in 8th round. Knockout. Trump will start heavy and press her a lot but he will eventually run out of steam and become tired...that's when Hillary strikes. Turns out her being sick were all mind games to get El Trumpo over confident.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Hillary is being beat the F up on #OmitedHillaryQuestions which of course is being shadow-banned; even though it's very active, more than a dozen tweets in the time it took me to type this post.
edit on 26-9-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: typo

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I think anything could happen tonight, but I might as well give my input.

Predictions for the debate:

Trump is less confrontational; than in the primary debates. Hillary doesn't have a health issue. Both candidates do not really answer most of the questions. Holt will try to go after Trump hard at least once to appease the main stream media attack dogs. The debate is close enough that there is no clear winner.

And my most confident prediction, the ATS people will have much better insight to the debate than the entire main stream media.

Regardless of who you are rooting for, I challenge people to watch this thread as it happens and peoples feeling on what is happening in the debate, and then compare that to how the mainstream media reacts. I am confident it will prove that we on ATS are far superior to the garbage that will be skewed there.
edit on 26-9-2016 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

i concur

edit on 27930America/ChicagoMon, 26 Sep 2016 16:27:10 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I think they live a blow-by-blow discussion thread is going to be created shortly before the debate starts.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I think they live a blow-by-blow discussion thread is going to be created shortly before the debate starts.

Good stuff, I will be there.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

im in Australia, how many hours to go guys and gals, i dont want to miss it

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
What are the chances the Hilary and Trump are going to just argue about emails for 1.5 hours? I think it is pretty good.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: scubagravy

3 1/2 hours...

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Verse
Hillary in 8th round. Knockout. Trump will start heavy and press her a lot but he will eventually run out of steam and become tired...that's when Hillary strikes. Turns out her being sick were all mind games to get El Trumpo over confident.

Where's your sarcasm emoji?

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Cheers Jack , Timer on telly, set to ABC 24, this is going to be entertaining, just hope its going to be useful to my mates in the USA

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Thanks - will look out for that.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
I am confident it will prove that we on ATS are far superior to the garbage that will be skewed there.

Dude the average person here believes in fairies, thinks 9/11 was carried out by the US government using a hologram, is seeing fossils in Marsian rocks, and thinks they're being followed by spies.

You have way too much confidence in the average poster here. Average person here is way dumber and nuttier than the average person or the MSM. Like, the average poster here is the stereotype of stupid and crazy

edit on 9/26/16 by RedDragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
Trump has invited.....

Donald Trump has invited Mark Geist, a survivor of the attack on the U.S. Embassy in Benghazi, Libya, to the debate

Of course he did. smh.

Only way they can get people to watch.

edit on 26-9-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedDragon

originally posted by: Grambler
I am confident it will prove that we on ATS are far superior to the garbage that will be skewed there.

Dude the average person here believes in fairies, thinks 9/11 was carried out by the US government using a hologram, and thinks they're being followed by spies.

You have way too much confidence in the average poster here. Average person here is way dumber and nuttier than the average person or the MSM

I would take an ATS'er that believes that fairies created this world flat so that they could grow magic pixie dust for planet niburu opinion over the bought and paid for bias drivel the main stream media peddles.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I will be watching but I'm not holidng out hope for either one. My choice didn't make it.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Trigger warning at Hofstra?

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
A tale of two ads....

Original **Explicit language**

Twisted into a Trump ad

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>