It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Lets Get Ready to Rumble!!!! (Trump Vs Clinton) Tonight 9pm ET, 6pm PT Debate #1

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator
How silly of you, greenie, of course he had a cold.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
That was really cool how the media and Hillary coordinated to put up the whole fact-checking thing before the debate, so that she could just say fact-checker anytime Trump nailed her with something good.
edit on 27-9-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

originally posted by: Annee

a reply to: starfoxxx

Funny the one who looked hyped up and out of control was trump. But Hillary was drugged up. Lol

Hillary looked great.

Really great.

Sometimes it doesn't hurt to be flat out honest.

She glowed. Hair, wardrobe, jewelry, makeup everything. A mademoiselle Do !
She didn't look like any president who came before her .
But she sure looked presidential.

Yes, she did.

Those disagreeing with this are lying to themselves. They don't know how to be completely honest.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RetsuUnohana

The laws are to correct an injustice where racism was used to keep one person from getting a job over another.
Where racism was used to keep education away from some segments of society.
And where federal dollars go??? They insure that laws get followed and enforced so that no segment of society needs to worry about being denied education or a job simply based on skin color.
In a perfect world those laws wouldn't be needed you're correct.
So let's start working towards more perfect . Let's make acceptance something we just do instead of something we're forced to do by law or even just because it's PC. PC means nothing if the value doesn't originate in the heart.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish

originally posted by: Realtruth
Even is he brought up her destroying all of her devices with hammers, when she was only supposed to have one

Which is not true.

Watch carefully, it's fact.

13 devices.

11 of which were cell phones. Lol. So they destroyed them after removing the SIM card.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

originally posted by: RickinVa

originally posted by: Konduit

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Krauthammer thinks it was a draw.

Fine.

I want to hear what G.F. Will says.

2 more to go.

I think Hillary blew all of her ammunition. Trump hasn't even scratched the surface. The next debates will be interesting.

Sure... Trump may even prepare for it. Wouldn't that be something.

The point your missing is that he did not prepare like Hillary did.... and she failed to blow him out of the water....miserable performance from a future queen.

Here is the problem with your thinking.

You are assuming Hillary prepared to attack Trump...where it is clear from her answers that she prepared on her own policies and details about those policies.

Trump supporters THINK debates are about attacking your opponents, because that is what they saw in the Republican Primary Circus.

But now Trump is at the big kids table, and that isn't how things work.

Campaigns are a marathon, not a sprint. (If you don't understand what that means, then that explains why you think Clinton should have "blown him out of the water").

No... the problem is YOU are assuming I thought Hillary prepared to attack Trump.... read that again... I said no such thing.

Facts are: Hillary prepared for the debate as documented in various news outlets. Trump didn't prepare and it showed.

I never said anything about Hillary "preparing to attack Trump".......you did.
edit on R062016-09-27T12:06:45-05:00k069Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

"11 of which were cell phones. Lol. So they destroyed them after removing the SIM card. "

Has Hillary ever produced that paperwork from NSA that show she was authorized to have a secure communications device?

I am still waiting for that to magically appear.

Oh wait.... she never had a secure communications device.(even though they were readily available at the time).. she used her personal Blackberry to transmit and receive classified information which happens to be against the law and a piss poor indicator of one's personal judgement and integrity to even do so in the first place.

edit on R162016-09-27T12:16:26-05:00k169Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MarkOfTheV

You mean that thing where she straightens her shoulders holds her head high and smiles with confidence? That thing?

There isn't half as much dirt on the Clinton's as this site would have you believe. 👐 Trust me 👐

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarkOfTheV

there is a silent majority around where I live, and none of them like Hilary.

How do you know ...if they're silent?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
a reply to: buckwhizzle

Awww....you don't know the difference between real polls and internet polls.

How cute.

Polls are polls. So it dont matter does it? ALso mor epeople do online ones these days. the ones specifically clinton needs to get.

Clinton lost out because she says she wants to raise taxes on the wealthy and who do you think is going to be working for those wealthy people? The demographic she needs to get thats who. They know that if the taxes get too high they wont be hired to work.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Yeah yeah .
Trumps a racist period.
I can get way more giffs with people saying so but I don't need to. His actions speak volumes.
Deal with reality for a second or two.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Trump and his supporters always talk over everyone, and with an authoritarian tone.

And they're about as smart as him, and think that's a good thing.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

What's unethical about destroying a phone.
Is there widespread abuse of electronics that needs controlling? An outcry from society for cell phone and device rights?

Start an advocacy group for unwanted cell phones then. Lobby congress. Start a program for their safe and happy retirement.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

a reply to: interupt42

Yeah yeah .
Trumps a racist period.
I can get way more giffs with people saying so but I don't need to. His actions speak volumes.
Deal with reality for a second or two.

you do know that statistics backed him up on illegals and stop and frisk. DId he say all illegals are killers? no he didnt. Did he just say stop blacks only with stop and frisk? no he didnt. SO where is the racism?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Is there widespread abuse of electronics that needs controlling? An outcry from society for cell phone and device rights?

Start an advocacy group for unwanted cell phones then. Lobby congress. Start a program for their safe and happy retirement.

What part of using an unclassified personal Blackberry to transmit and receive classified information do you fail to understand is illegal?

Maybe we can explain it to you.

PS: Ignoring it doesn't make it go away... most people learn that by age 5 or so.

edit on R352016-09-27T12:35:17-05:00k359Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R432016-09-27T12:43:21-05:00k439Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

She said everyone has their own bias about race. You have your thoughts about African Americans or whites. I have mine. She has hers, he has his. No one is immune to categorizing the ideas that come into their lives. It's what we do with those ideas that determine if it's a good or bad thing. When you come face to face with someone you know their race (usually) you can see them. Eyes , height, dress. You see all of it.
Racism is not that you notice those things it's what you do with the information internally. What judgement you make or don't make. What decisions you're willing to make based on pigment.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Thank you Leona Helmsley.

Another hotel magnate who looked down at the little people (and wound up in jail because of it. )
en.m.wikipedia.org...
edit on 9272016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

What part of using an unclassified personal Blackberry to transmit and receive classified information do you fail to understand is illegal?

Maybe we can explain it to you.

PS: Ignoring it doesn't make it go away... most people learn that by age 5 or so.

Those cell phones they destroyed have onboard memory chips where some information still resides. That is why they are asked to turn them in along with the Sim card to be destroyed according to proper security procedures. Hillary is a loose cannon to our nations security. What's to think she'll be any better when she gets in office!? She has no regrets or apologies about circumventing procedures. Only when she was caught did she lazily say, gosh I'm sorry. I'll never do it again. In the meantime her staff was busily deleting emails and replacing email addresses to cover things up. Funny, Comey and Lych who both has past ties to Clintons gave away immunity like candy on Halloween to cover for her horrible actions. I wouldn't vote her ever. I'd vote dead Pat Paulson in first. Trump is okay in my book too. This crap about racism is a campaign ploy like the birther thing she did to Barack Obama. Trump has an immigrant wife who was here legally when he married her.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: Annee

The main appeal I have for Trump over Clinton is the fact that a Clinton presidency will lack transparency and accountability, just like her stint as SoS.

At least Trump will be held accountable for his actions to a standard deserving of people who hold office.

The presidency is not a single person. We will never have what we once had. We can only evolve. And that evolving is toward global connections. Trump does not have the connections Hillary does.

No one IMO is more self serving then Trump. I don't see him as right for the direction I believe we need to go.

When you look at the countries and regimes that have funneled money into the Clinton Foundation and her presidential campaign, I think the word "conflict of interest" suits a lot better than connections.

These are also the same countries that her State Department has made weapons deals with in the past... and many of them are pretty nasty when it comes to human rights violations.

edit on 27-9-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Hillary decided to take the low road at the beginning of the debate, which she openly claimed she was NOT going to do. Remember?

Than again what do you expect from a career liar.

new topics

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join