It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets Get Ready to Rumble!!!! (Trump Vs Clinton) Tonight 9pm ET, 6pm PT Debate #1

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: starfoxxx

Funny the one who looked hyped up and out of control was trump. But Hillary was drugged up. Lol

Hillary looked great.

Really great.

Sometimes it doesn't hurt to be flat out honest.

She glowed. Hair, wardrobe, jewelry, makeup everything. A mademoiselle Do !
She didn't look like any president who came before her .
But she sure looked presidential.
My hubby gave me a big thumbs up and I said Told ya. And he said you told me in 1993.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Her policy is stricter screening, if you're on the no fly you should be no buy, and military assault rifles belong on the battlefield not in Joe's gun cabinet. Look it up.

They are both practically on the same level with gun control, what I'm seeing is two Democrats running for president.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

You guys keep on talking about how she was soooo well medicated she appeared healthy.
That doesn't sound ridiculous to you?
Meanwhile Trump really didn't sound well with all the sniffling which surprise surprise he is TOTALLY DENYING this morning. I swear he said he didn't sniffle. It was the Mic. Cross my heart he said that earlier today.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
a reply to: Grambler

And don't forget white males without a college degree...... the deplorable ones, evidently they are internet savvy too.

Sure, why not. Deplorable doesn't mean stupid.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I found the most interesting thing to be that he spoke off the top of his head while she was looking down reading notes the whole time.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
That wasn't sniffles, Trump was taking in quick deep breathes.... that was his nerves. I think anyone can see that, to blame it on sniffles is silly.

I have heard people do same thing before a fight, take short deep breaths..... Trump just needs to take a chill pill like Hillary did.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

WOW...
Trump: No sniffles, the mic was bad
www.usatoday.com...

It's strange the way he thinks he can change reality itself with his words...but then again maybe it works with his followers.

It wasn't a bad mic...unless it was only a bad mic that sounded like sniffles when he closed his mouth and loudly inhaled through his nose?

He's an odd duck..

I wonder why he feels compelled to deny the sniffle fest?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Well let's see what those numbers look like in the next few days.
Internet polls. LOL. Just click Trump over and over as many times as you like.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Also interesting was that she never fell down once, coughed or had a drink of water. Plus she did not even disappear from my TV screen!

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

a reply to: Chadwickus

Oh, good question.
Guess you just can't trust hackers or thieves huh?

Can't trust anyone it seems..

Well where is that takedown? Where is the info that guarantees an indictment? Must be stored with Guccifers. In some cloud that dissipated.
Strolls away whisteling..blue skies smilin' at me

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cherry0
This gif is gold.

Let's get ready to CRUMBLEEEEEEEE!

(Sorry, couldn't embed. On my phone.)
lucky us.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: fernalley

You should have seen the seventy minutes you missed.
He lost.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

That's pretty funny. He looked rather ruffled by her to me.
And...
I don't feel anything but satisfied with the way this turned out.
I'm confident she's on her way to the white house.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
ugh.

I need to take another shower.

Everyone fappin' on about the two horrible choices and how they'd love to choke them down their throats.

Vomitus Maximus.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

That's pretty funny. He looked rather ruffled by her to me.
And...
I don't feel anything but satisfied with the way this turned out.
I'm confident she's on her way to the white house.

He has two weeks until the next debate...

Do you think he will go dark and actually prepare for number 2?

Or do you think he will decide it's time to go full-on attack and ugly mode with nothing to lose?

I think that will depend on how the polls look for him over the next week.

By all accounts he has a compulsive need to watch himself on TV, so there will be post-game...but his assessment of his performance will count the most with him.

On to Debate #2.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Now there are ridiculous Trump campaign ads on sites like Politico that point to a donation page on Trump's site:

Can you make that banner link hot clickable. I want to donate. maybe I'll get to stay in the Lincoln bedroom. Clintons sold stays in the white house, maybe i have a shot at convincing Trump too.

And if not I'm sure he will put you up down the street starting at $600.00 per night.

gc.synxis.com... 2f2016&depart=10%2f07%2f2016&rooms=1&adult=1&promo=&__utma=155059069.249616994.1474993219.1474993220.1474993220.1&__utmb=155059069.1.10.1474993220&__u tmc=155059069&__utmx=-&__utmz=155059069.1474993220.1.1.utmcsr%3dtrump.com%7cutmccn%3d(referral)%7cutmcmd%3dreferral%7cutmcct%3d%2fhotel-collection%2fw ashington-dc%2ftrump-intl-hotel%2f&__utmv=-&__utmk=185480297&_ga=1.76389782.249616994.1474993219

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

The only thing I ever hear from him on guns is ...Hillary wants to abolish 2nd amendment and take them away.
And ...the NRA endorsed ME.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

And your handle is real truth?
Talk about irony.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

Also interesting was that she never fell down once, coughed or had a drink of water. Plus she did not even disappear from my TV screen!

I'm sure they'll figure out a new conspiracy about that. Look how long they clung to the birther crap even after it was debunked.

Basically, they're claiming that she has epileptic seizures, pneumonia, constantly poops herself, has to have a handler just to stand up, and is actually both a body double and a hologram. But when it actually mattered, she miraculously appeared to be a normal person who casually crushed their candidate... because she was "heavily medicated".

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

I hope he buys into his own lies and doesn't change his approach at all. He should focus on making sure the next debate venue has higher quality mics.

new topics

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join