It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets Get Ready to Rumble!!!! (Trump Vs Clinton) Tonight 9pm ET, 6pm PT Debate #1

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

originally posted by: xuenchen
Hillary's phony smile and her smugy attitude set her support back tonight.

Not to mention her policies are a dead issue. No solutions.

Just like Obama.

Phony smile? She was having the time of her life. That smile was genuine dude.
As for policies. Well haveing some at all is a bonus. Someone should tell Trump that. It couldn't hurt.
Hillary had fun last night. She looked like she could go another hour. Trump looked like he needed a nap. He lacked ...dare I say it... Sure why not. ...He lacked stamina.

Hillary looked heavily medicated.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

You are correct, but so what?

If he wasn't applying to be President of the US he would just be another super rich tax dodger reveling in the fact that he can afford to do it but as he is applying to be President I'd find it a bit rich that he feels it's fine for him not to pay tax's while telling the working poor they must, do as I say not as I do.

Would you prefer that Trump didn't use the existing tax laws and instead paid more than he is legally obliged to?

Until he releases his tax returns we don't know how much tax if any he's paid , we can but guess what skeletons reside within that cupboard.

You gripe here is about the system, not about Trump.

My gripe is about Trump and how he's managed to get this far , should he get elected I wonder how long it will take the American public to realise they've been duped.

edit on 27-9-2016 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Clinton basically said all Americans are racist in so many words. That to me is worse than calling all Trump supporters deplorable. That is divisive language and can't believe not one mention of it media talking points.

Trump may not be paying federal taxes? How do u get away with that? He's a billionare, he says. He'll never release tax returns. He is smart, as he said.

# Other peoples money

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Too bad quick sound bites don't solve complex world problems huh? He'd have this thing sewn up.
Being quippy and smart mouthed while offering nothing but rhetoric won't help in a crisis.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

My gripe is about Trump and how he's managed to get this far

That is how Cr@ppy clinton is , she has a 30 year career behind her with nothing to show for it and here comes this pompous guy and is neck to neck with her?

That tells you alot about Hillarys Suckability ratings. She is not liked,trusted and does not have the support the MSM is trying to portray.

HIllary , the MSM, and the DNC stole the nomination via manipulation from Bernie, and are on there way for the POTUS position as well.

I wonder how long it will take the American public to realise they've been duped.

If you haven't figured it out by now that you have ALREADY been duped by these two candidates , than you might be the problem.

edit on 21930America/ChicagoTue, 27 Sep 2016 11:21:04 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Too bad quick sound bites don't solve complex world problems huh? He'd have this thing sewn up.
Being quippy and smart mouthed while offering nothing but rhetoric won't help in a crisis.

Pleading the 5th by Clintons staff on a godzillian things while she is under investigation , lying, and having your Husband unethically talk to the AG while under a criminal investigation is your answer, huh?

edit on 32930America/ChicagoTue, 27 Sep 2016 09:32:27 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

If you haven't figured it out by now that you have ALREADY been duped by these two candidates , than you might be the problem.

I'm British , just a bemused onlooker.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The birther issue was a follow up question to Trump based on his answers about social healing in the recent shootings and the riots in North Carolina. Did everyone take a bathroom break at that segue?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I'm British , just a bemused onlooker.

LOL, I think anyone that is aware that we are getting one of these clown is bemused onlooker even Americans.

However, I didn't mean you specifically.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

For the umpteenth time she is NOT looking to take away your guns. She never said it and never implied it.
If you don't know that's fine but don't spread b.s. .
Her policy is stricter screening, if you're on the no fly you should be no buy, and military assault rifles belong on the battlefield not in Joe's gun cabinet. Look it up.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Probably you want the word probably and not prolly which is not a word at all by the way.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Genuine what? Genuinely uninformed and ill prepared? Agreed.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Phony smile? She was having the time of her life. That smile was genuine dude.
As for policies. Well haveing some at all is a bonus. Someone should tell Trump that. It couldn't hurt.
Hillary had fun last night. She looked like she could go another hour. Trump looked like he needed a nap. He lacked ...dare I say it... Sure why not. ...He lacked stamina.

Yeah Clinton was toying with Trump tonight. She was high energy and right on point.

Trump's hands were shaking, he was nervous, he couldn't control his sniffing fits (coke, or some kind of respiratory infection? you be the judge!) and most of the time he looked like a frustrated little boy.

Does anyone know what's wrong with his eyes? He can't open them properly so he ends up squinting all the time. Seems to be a neurological disorder of some kind.

edit on 27/9/2016 by MongolianPaellaFish because: fixed typo...

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: IAMTAT
TIME gave Trump the win tonight. 60%-40%.
TIME is liberal...right?
time.com...

Prolly due to the birther thing being brought up by clinton in her run against Baryy and then she showing herself to b e hypocritical.

That...or Trump pounding her with her stance on TPP...and how she denied calling it "TheGold Standard"...when there's video of her calling it..."The Gold Standard."

Because he had the quote completely wrong. ( oh what a surprise no fact checking)
She is on record stating. "I had hoped it would be the gold standard but when it was revealed it didn't even meet my standards." Look it up.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

No he didn't pay what he should have. No one is asking that he be burdened by taxes but pay your fair share.

Unless he has broken a law, he paid exactly what he should have. There is no such thing as 'fair share' under the current tax laws. Again, you are arguing against the system, which I happen to agree is skewed towards the rich.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

No he didn't pay what he should have. No one is asking that he be burdened by taxes but pay your fair share.

Unless he has broken a law, he paid exactly what he should have. There is no such thing as 'fair share' under the current tax laws. Again, you are arguing against the system, which I happen to agree is skewed towards the rich.

"Donald doesn't pay taxes"
"That's because I'm Smart"

You heard the man, only idiots pay taxes.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

I didn't even break open a bag of popcorn on this no show.... better luck next time.

And you with that YUGH supply too.

Maybe you can donate them to the food bank or something.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
a reply to: Sillyolme

I'm not watching this.

Was she wildly chasing bubbles again with that ever common sadistic smile on her face?

Nope. Trump was chasing fantasies but she was focused.
And yes she was smiling. She was on her game and she was smiling with confidence. Sadistic smile? What? Like a Saturday morning cartoon villain or something?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Ohanka
Trump did win.

Trump was a hot mess.

He looked tired and lackluster from the minute he stepped on stage.

You Trump supporters need to be honest with yourselves.

They're like parents of a homely baby.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

There is a trend in thinking this election that encourages cognitive bubbles. False equivalence..

The idea that since Polls conducted by statisticians and professional polling organizations include degrees of bias and error, intentional or not...

That means all polls are equally reliable or unreliable..

It's an intellectually comfortable place for people who need a path to affirm their world view.

Online Polls are ridiculous...this does not mean that professional polls are flawless.

Online Polls are wide open to the reddit-shared bots by the alt-right Trump movement.
They are wide open to vote bots by or even average-joe votes from the international community outside the USA.

At some point it is healthy to engage your reasoning centers...

In the next 3-7 days professional pollsters will be reaching out to real live US citizens and we will have a better idea of who the US public thinks won the debate. Those numbers will not come with flawless precision...but they will be a world more accurate and less corrupted than the online polls that so many seem eager to assign credibility to.

Until that happens...I will actually trust my old fashioned thinking centers, eyes and ears...Hillary won that debate...that seems obvious. Trump actually appeared to have fundamental "thinking" issues at times...unable to grasp questions or stay on topic. That is not a slight error or miss-speaking...it was rambling collages of words and thoughts at times. He lost the middle American voter in that debate. Just my assessment...and not reflective of Drudges or Times click-poll etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join