It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets Get Ready to Rumble!!!! (Trump Vs Clinton) Tonight 9pm ET, 6pm PT Debate #1

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: interupt42

Sorry but it was brought up because he's a racists. It has nothing to do with anything Hillary did or didn't do.

It wasn't thrown up as a distraction. It wasn't brought up to deflect. It was a light being shone on what trump really is.

And it's just one example. His record is what it is.
Ignore it if you like.

Like I said people aren't is buying it. He is no more racist than the clintons when it comes to the black “super-predators” as she labelled them.

NSFW

Here is Clintons guest of Honor for the debate stereotyping about his fear.

Mark Cuban says if he sees a black kid wearing a hoodie he would cross the street.

edit on 00930America/ChicagoTue, 27 Sep 2016 08:00:41 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

So what did you learn about his plans that you haven't already heard? It'll be great...
Where was the meat...It'll be hugh
What new info did you hear from him? Really? Make America great..

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish

Clinton was not using 13 mobile devices simultaneously. She used each one in turn, discarding the old one when moving on to the new one. She used 8 BlackBerry phones while in office, and two after leaving office.

I am so tired of this excuse. Everything that Hillary has done that seems illegal or unethical is blamed on some rogue employee acting on their own. So all of Hillary's shady email business, her lying about one device, them getting smashed with hammers, he records being deleted with bleach bit, her not understanding of c meaning confidential. This has gone on for years, and everytime she another scandal confronts her it is some rogue underling did things wrong, but she is squeaky clean.

Even when she is caught personally lying, it ok because some underlings did all of the shady stuff without her knowledge.

Yet with Trump, anything he did such as with taxes or his business was solely his responsibility.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Trump blamed his Mic. I don't know if it was on purpose or not says trump this morning.
Ha ha. Of course Donny.
It....was....rigged.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Actually last night she said ALL white people are racist so she can't pull the racist card anymore. She is white, right? I mean who knows with her! LOL

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapriti

Right her spys even found out what he's allergic to so she could gain a physical advantage.
Do you guys listen to yourselves?

She would have needed to put on half a bottle to effect him on the other side of the stage.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
Actually last night she said ALL white people are racist so she can't pull the racist card anymore. She is white, right? I mean who knows with her! LOL

LOL, good catch

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: RickinVa

Exactly... Hillary needed a big win tonight and it was just kind of blah.

Well she did prove she was alive and has access to some amazing drugs for late stage Parkinson.

But she is still a liar with 30 years of experience with nothing to show, hence her strategy to play the sexist and racist card.

Late stage Parkinson's hell. They raised her from the dead.

www.thepoliticalinsider.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

And she thinks that must mean he is a meanie?

It makes him the same as the other super rich regardless of what she thinks.
Tax's are for the poor not for people with their own jets and have accounts stuffed with cash.

Do you try to keep as much of your money as you can?

I pay my tax's.
Open your eyes and see what you supporting.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Trump started out good. Nothing new but he was in control. ( Well except for his runny nose). Then he kind of went off the rails.

Again...

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
My impression of the debate last night. . . .

LESTER HOLT: Mr. Trump? How long have you been a racist?

LESTER HOLT: Mrs. Clinton? I'll ask you the same question. How long has Mr. Trump been a racist?

It was a mistake watching it.

I'll never get that time back again. The only saving grace was that I watched the Big Bang Theory right afterwards and it was funny.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Teikiatsu

And she thinks that must mean he is a meanie?

It makes him the same as the other super rich regardless of what she thinks.
Tax's are for the poor not for people with their own jets and have accounts stuffed with cash.

Do you try to keep as much of your money as you can?

I pay my tax's.
Open your eyes and see what you supporting.

You are correct, but so what?
Would you prefer that Trump didn't use the existing tax laws and instead paid more than he is legally obliged to? That would be a bit dumb. You gripe here is about the system, not about Trump.
edit on 27/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

She didn't look drugged up. Come on. She looked healthy and vibrant. Hair was great. Makeup was perfect , outfit lovely.
She smiled, she reacted ,she engaged and she responded.
Yeah she was drugged.
Trump sounded like he's spent the minutes before the debate in the newsroom doing lines.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

No he didn't pay what he should have. No one is asking that he be burdened by taxes but pay your fair share.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapriti

No one is saying he won today.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Yeah good times...

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
My impression of the debate last night. . . .

LESTER HOLT: Mr. Trump? How long have you been a racist?

LESTER HOLT: Mrs. Clinton? I'll ask you the same question. How long has Mr. Trump been a racist?

It was a mistake watching it.

I'll never get that time back again. The only saving grace was that I watched the Big Bang Theory right afterwards and it was funny.

Here is video of just Holt's questions. The whole thing was a fricken joke. Its like MSNBC ran the debate....oh wait....

The national enquirer would have asked more relevant questions.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Crooked Hillary looked heavily medicated. Trump owned her.

People see through her race baiting and endless lies. I believe the woman is actually mentally ill.

She is finished. ~$heopleNation

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Hillary's phony smile and her smugy attitude set her support back tonight.

Not to mention her policies are a dead issue. No solutions.

Just like Obama.

Phony smile? She was having the time of her life. That smile was genuine dude.
As for policies. Well haveing some at all is a bonus. Someone should tell Trump that. It couldn't hurt.
Hillary had fun last night. She looked like she could go another hour. Trump looked like he needed a nap. He lacked ...dare I say it... Sure why not. ...He lacked stamina.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Late stage Parkinson's hell. They raised her from the dead.

To be fair it is yet to be determined if she has a beating heart or brain activity, we saw how her podium was rigged with electrical wires and a defibrillator. Or It could be her inner reptilian snake muscles spasms after death.

Could this be Clintons autopsy?

edit on 14930America/ChicagoTue, 27 Sep 2016 09:14:16 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join