It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Lets Get Ready to Rumble!!!! (Trump Vs Clinton) Tonight 9pm ET, 6pm PT Debate #1

page: 84
<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Don't we all know when our game is on? She was in the zone. Nailed it.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: interupt42

Sure because it goes directly to the racist tendencies of trump. Wouldn't want to go there.

LOL , The reason it was brought up was solely because Hillary can't get people to vote for her on her 30 year lack luster career.

She has to paint Trump as racist which people are not buying , nor are the people willing to blindly accept the race card by the democrats anylonger when they can't provide a solution or demonstrate their accomplishments.

Actually being a non republican Hispanic , I can tell you that everytime she throws a BS race card or female card, it only makes me want to vote for Trump. It only reinforces her lack of career accomplishments and pandering to minorities who have not improved under the Democrats rule.

edit on 27930America/ChicagoTue, 27 Sep 2016 07:27:18 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
It had nothing to do with race..

Actually, that is exactly what it was about.

.it had to do with rumor about where he was born.

No, that was simply the excuse birthers used. There was never any doubt exactly where Obama was born.

When Obama's high school (or whatever) said he was born in Africa, it threw up a question.

Care to show us all exactly where any of Obama's schools said he was born in Africa?
yikes it's 2010 again. Don't start that all over .

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
Donald Trump crushed her in the first 30 minutes with his "Hillary has done this for 30 years and failed" messages which resonates LOUDLY with the people. It was after that when things got even.

But honestly, I thought both candidates turned in a complete crap show. It was more of the same pulled string mannequin robotic political/bureaucratic lying speak bullcrap from Hillary and Donald got off track several times. I see it as a draw. Neither candidate gained much or lost much and a lot of reviews are saying the same thing.

And remember, we still have two debates to go.

It was far from a draw.

Donald Trump had so many opportunities to crush Hillary, handed to him on a silver platter, and failed miserably.

The email question opened up a huge beating arena and he failed. How she handled Bengazi, Failed.

Even if he brought up her destroying all of her devices with hammers, when she was only supposed to have one, so many Achilles heals for Hillary and Donald agreed with her multiple times.

Like I said the fix is in, and I support neither candidate period. Heck I even have a Hillary for Prison bumper sticker. lol
edit on 27-9-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: kosmicjack

Don't we all know when our game is on? She was in the zone. Nailed it.

She was not in a zone, she was handed this scripted debate, and her actor friend Donald.

The only thing she nailed was being able to stand up for 90 minutes and not have a seizure. What a farce this election process is.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I decided to watch last night without the back and forth on here.

Clinton won the debate, plain and simple. Not because of her content, which was completely vacuous, but because Trump decided to not answer the questions and wander all over the place.

She gave a 4/10 performance and his was a 2/10.

I could not believe he missed the opportunity straight away to cut Clinton off at the legs with her claim he is lowering taxes for the wealthy. He never even bothered to say he is lowering taxes for everyone. Didn't bother to mention what his tax cut was for the middle class compared to her tax. WTF was that all about?

Then on cyber security, he could have destroyed her with one sentence. She went on about cyber security being important for two minutes. He could have simply said, "Hillary, as the world knows, you are obviously unfit to talk about cyber security".

By the way....Lester Holt. Paid shill. The questions were ridiculous. Birther section when it had been a nothing topic for ages and conveniently resurrected in time for the debates, asking Trump what he meant by Hillary not looking like a President, tax returns (but nothing on Hillary's speeches to wall street or emails asked by Holt). Holt even managed to set up nicely for Clinton on the first question actually talking up the economy before framing his question. Still, Trump should have been prepared with short, sharp answers to all of these lines of attack and he was not. His own fault.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

The world and the American public are being played, plain and simple after this staged event.

You are spot on about Trump missing multiple opportunities, that typically even a 5th grader could have responded destroyed Hillary.

link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
Donald Trump crushed her in the first 30 minutes with his "Hillary has done this for 30 years and failed" messages which resonates LOUDLY with the people. It was after that when things got even.

But honestly, I thought both candidates turned in a complete crap show. It was more of the same pulled string mannequin robotic political/bureaucratic lying speak bullcrap from Hillary and Donald got off track several times. I see it as a draw. Neither candidate gained much or lost much and a lot of reviews are saying the same thing.

And remember, we still have two debates to go.

It was far from a draw.

Donald Trump had so many opportunities to crush Hillary, handed to him on a silver platter, and failed miserably.

The email question opened up a huge beating arena and he failed. How she handled Bengazi, Failed.

Even is he brought up her destroying all of her devices with hammers, when she was only supposed to have one, so many Achilles heals for Hillary and Donald agreed with her multiple times.

Like I said the fix is in, and I support neither candidate period. Heck I even have a Hillary for Prison bumper sticker. lol

Hillary didn't do anything to help her cause either. In my eyes, it was a draw due to that. So you're only saying its a draw because Trump didn't jump on some opportunities? Hes done that all along. And all along, Hillary has been the pulled string perfect mannequin for the elite just like she was last night (and the public doesn't want to see that because they are tired of that type of candidate) and they got more of the same lying crap from her last night. Neither candidate did much to help or hurt themselves. So draw.

link   

I could not believe he missed the opportunity straight away to cut Clinton off at the legs with her claim he is lowering taxes for the wealthy. He never even bothered to say he is lowering taxes for everyone. Didn't bother to mention what his tax cut was for the middle class compared to her tax. WTF was that all about?

Trump has no idea what any of "his" policies are. The planks on his website were outsourced and, apparently, he has never bothered to read them; that is why he was unable to give a straightforward answer to anything.

link   

Agree, he did not capitalise on lots of opportunities. I wonder if they told him to act more presidential ,but I think he was just in another place last night.?

How the F did he not cut her off at the leg when she was talking about CYBER SECURITY????????????????

If they told him to act like that (presidential) last night they better change their strategy for the next debate.
edit on 35930America/ChicagoTue, 27 Sep 2016 07:35:52 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

She gave a 4/10 performance and his was a 2/10.

And that to me, is why it was a draw. It was a complete crap show by both candidates. A let down of sorts. The bar is now set very low because both of them are striking out. Neither candidate stood out head and shoulders above the other on the debate stage. Its like saying which piece of garbage can we salvage? When at the end of the day, both are still garbage.
edit on 27-9-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Even is he brought up her destroying all of her devices with hammers, when she was only supposed to have one

Which is not true.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Sorry but it was brought up because he's a racists. It has nothing to do with anything Hillary did or didn't do.

It wasn't thrown up as a distraction. It wasn't brought up to deflect. It was a light being shone on what trump really is.

And it's just one example. His record is what it is.
Ignore it if you like.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Trump should attack the idea of "we are all racist" head on. Racism is preferential treatment for any race over another in education, job, and federal spending. It is racist to hire blacks over whites just because they are black. It is racist to accept a black over a white into college, just because they are black.

It is racist to design Federal programs to benefit one racial group over another.

And the Democrats have done this for decades.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Pretty much how I feel about the debate after a nights sleep on it.

Wake up shaking my head wondering WTF I watched last night.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish

Even is he brought up her destroying all of her devices with hammers, when she was only supposed to have one

Which is not true.

Watch carefully, it's fact.

13 devices.

edit on 27-9-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Why question it then? They didn't ask anyone before him to prove their legitimacy. They didn't want a black president.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

So basically every conspiracy theory hashed and rehashed on here wasn't thrown at her? What a surprise guys... what a surprise.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
As I watched Hilary in a bright red dress and Trunp with a blue tie, and as I listened to the words and mannerisms, I often wondered who the democrat was and who the republican was.

Hilary does that thing when she gets frustrated where she smiles really big, repositions her shoulders, and acts smug... people don't like that.

It really doesn't matter how much you slice and dice the sound bites, the dirt on Trump just isn't as damning as the dirt on Hilary. But nothing really sticks to EITHER of them. Seems like it's come down to "Tax dodging vs national security."

I predict Hilary is going to keep sliding down the unlikable tunnel. Polls and numbers can be manipulated just like anything else... there is a silent majority around where I live, and none of them like Hilary.

This is a broken post I'm aware, it's early, and I have to roof my house. Just wanted to chime in. Everybody have a good day and take all the arguments in stride. The circus has arrived so just enjoy the show.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish

Which is not true.

Watch carefully, it's fact.

13 devices.

No. Two of her phones were destroyed with a hammer, and there's no evidence that this was done with her knowledge:

FOLLOWING FRIDAY AFTERNOON’S FBI release of documents about Hillary Clinton’s private email servers, Julian Assange, CNN, and Donald Trump have all railed against the revelation that her aide smashed two of her 13 private BlackBerrys with a hammer in an attempt to destroy them.

...The real issue with the Clinton staff’s practice of destroying her Blackberrys is that question of thoroughness.

The same staffer who bought and set up Clinton’s server told the FBI that of the 13 BlackBerry smartphones Clinton used while at the State Department, there were “two instances where he destroyed Clinton’s old mobile devices by breaking them in half or hitting them with a hammer,” according to the FBI’s report.

In a situation like Clinton’s, there’s no way to know whether breaking a device in half or wailing on it with a Ball-Peen actually destroyed the memory chip holding the phone’s data. “Destruction doesn’t always mean destroyed,” Brown says.

(Source).

Clinton was not using 13 mobile devices simultaneously. She used each one in turn, discarding the old one when moving on to the new one. She used 8 BlackBerry phones while in office, and two after leaving office.

new topics

<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join