It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets Get Ready to Rumble!!!! (Trump Vs Clinton) Tonight 9pm ET, 6pm PT Debate #1

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
Forget the anal cysts. The polls have spoken. Trump in a landslide. It'll be Yuge!!

LOL, you're funny.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Like I said, believe what you want. I'm sure facebook likes are a better measure than scientific polling

I am not trying to educate you, I told you that isn't possible in this thread. If you would like to educate yourself, please do so, go take some college statistical analysis courses.

Ohhhh...look at that, I just saw a Trump post get 10 likes on facebook...guess he's winning the election.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Because they use different algorithms...that's how politicalscience works.
You aren't sampling the same people, now are you? Sampling the same region, race, religion, gender? No.

And I've been a member for several years. I'm disgusted at what this place has turned into. Anyone backing either of these candidates in earnest is an idiot, or at the least self-deluded. The last line applies especially to anyone thinking Trump was treated unfairly, or moreover that he somehow didn't get his teeth kicked in during the debate.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Trump had a persistent sniff that he couldn't hide or shake off. Sounded like the onset of a bronchial infection. His lungs are clearly in poor shape.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: IsntLifeFunny

You aren't sampling the same people, now are you? Sampling the same region, race, religion, gender? No.

And I've been a member for several years. I'm disgusted at what this place has turned into. Anyone backing either of these candidates in earnest is an idiot, or at the least self-deluded. The last line applies especially to anyone thinking Trump was treated unfairly, or moreover that he somehow didn't get his teeth kicked in during the debate.

I don't think i can watch another of these debates unless I play the snarky comment drinking game.
edit on 27-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: I'm hammered

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish

Forget the anal cysts. The polls have spoken. Trump in a landslide. It'll be Yuge!!

LOL, you're funny.

Trump in a landslide or Hillary in a landfill, I forget which.
edit on 27-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: I'm hammered right now.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   

I don't think i can watch another of these debates unless I play the snarky comment drinking game.

And here I am trying to slow down on the flask. Bad timing.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Okay once again an outsiders view . I stated earlier about the worst moderator in history and i still stand by that . Now i have no real interest in the outcome of this election , but the fact that one of these candidates will have their hands on the nuclear launch codes is quite concerning .IMO Hillary won but not convincingly , and the bias shown by the moderator swung me back towards Donald . Now Donny Donny Donny , you were clearly unprepared but on the bright side for you the average voter will have well and truly forgot this effort by the 3rd debate . Hillary on the other hand seemed to be fairly well prepared but lets face it there were no hard hitting questions so i dont draw a lot from that . Verdict , not one person changed their mind going on this debate and that is reflected by those posting here . Remember people , launch codes . Who you want with their finger on the buton .

Also posted on the superbowl thread .

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
Okay once again an outsiders view . I stated earlier about the worst moderator in history and i still stand by that . Now i have no real interest in the outcome of this election , but the fact that one of these candidates will have their hands on the nuclear launch codes is quite concerning .IMO Hillary won but not convincingly , and the bias shown by the moderator swung me back towards Donald . Now Donny Donny Donny , you were clearly unprepared but on the bright side for you the average voter will have well and truly forgot this effort by the 3rd debate . Hillary on the other hand seemed to be fairly well prepared but lets face it there were no hard hitting questions so i dont draw a lot from that . Verdict , not one person changed their mind going on this debate and that is reflected by those posting here . Remember people , launch codes . Who you want with their finger on the buton .

Umm, neither. But somehow these 2 chuckleheads are corralled toward us as our only choices. Paging Dr Strangelove.

edit on 27-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   

I absolutely changed my mind. I knew Trump was an egotistical narcissist. I was hoping he could show he wasn't a total idiot. Fail.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   

I absolutely changed my mind. I knew Trump was an egotistical narcissist. I was hoping he could show he wasn't a total idiot. Fail.

Would you vote for Trullary, The Gene spliced President that debates itself and is sure to appeal to every sexual orientation out there?

edit on 27-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: I'm hammered

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

I am not trying to educate you, I told you that isn't possible in this thread. If you would like to educate yourself, please do so, go take some college statistical analysis courses.

Not quite sure what you two are arguing about but...

I studied statistics for three years, if there was one thing I learned it's that statistics CANNOT be trusted.

Especially when politics is involved.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Thank you for giving me nightmares.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: IsntLifeFunny

I stand corrected , one person changed their mind .

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Remember people , launch codes . Who you want with their finger on the buton .

I do not for a moment believe the POTUS sits at a desk with a large red button in the middle waiting to be pressed.

Launching nukes is I hope a bit more complicated than that and any decision to do such a thing would not be taken by one person but instead by a group of people after much deliberation. Ok so POTUS probably does give the final say so but only after much advice and direction from military and other strategists

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigyin

Remember people , launch codes . Who you want with their finger on the buton .

I do not for a moment believe the POTUS sits at a desk with a large red button in the middle waiting to be pressed.

Launching nukes is I hope a bit more complicated than that and any decision to do such a thing would not be taken by one person but instead by a group of people after much deliberation. Ok so POTUS probably does give the final say so but only after much advice and direction from military and other strategists

Just ask Bill Clinton about the football (nuke codes) he misplaced for a few weeks in the 90's. "Honey have you seen my Nuke codes?!"

Hillarys approach to using the Nuke Codes

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Who won? Clinton without a doubt
he bragged about not paying taxes...that will cost him.
I know the Trump supporters will say otherwise but they have bias.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   
dbl post

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: bigyin

The United States has a two-man rule in place, and while only the president can order the release of nuclear weapons, the order must be confirmed by the Secretary of Defense If the SoD disagrees with the president, the president has the right to relieve them of duty, and ask the person next in line to take the position and approve the command.

Sadly it is easier than you thought . But there is this i suppose.

However, the VP among others have the right to enact Section 4 of the 25th Amendment and have the President declared disabled.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Who thought they where watching Saturday Night Live when Lester Holt kicked it off......
What a joke.....

top topics

<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join