It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets Get Ready to Rumble!!!! (Trump Vs Clinton) Tonight 9pm ET, 6pm PT Debate #1

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: kruphix

Let me make this clear. I have no problem with Holt asking these questions (I think many of them are dumb, but whatever). trumps difficulty answering them are his own fault. Period, no excuses from me for him.

However, Holt should have asked an equal or at least an almost equal amount of these type of questions to Hillary.

Stop pretending Hillary hasn't lied or doesn't have things in her past that could be brought up.

I agree. Holt was blatantly one-sided. He didn't want to get the 'Matt Lauer treatment' from the liberal media attack machine.
edit on 27-9-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

No it wasn't. She killed it. He flopped.
Polls over the next few days will prove it.
Pundits across the board are already saying it.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
a reply to: Grambler

Do you really believe that all of these fcators are not an indicator?

Yes.

Anything besides scientific statistical polling is not an indicator.

And those scientific polls can't be biased? Of course they can. You know as well as I do that the pollster in any poll, scientific or not, can skew the results to how they want.

And what about all the things that I mentioned that are not polls. Facebook, Twitter, people showing up in real world rallies, none of this matters? Only scientific polls?

Lets not forget that most of those scientific polls are done or bought by the media outlets that are heavily anti trump. But we have to trust these and only these, right?

Those scientific polls have a record of being extremely accurate in past Presidential elections. You could almost say, they have it down to a science.

And yes, all those other things mean nothing...just like yard signs mean nothing, rally size means nothing, enthusiasm (to a large extent) means nothing.

The only measure that matters before election day are polls that use proven statistical analysis to find who is enthusiastic enough to get out to the polls on Nov. 8th and vote for a candidate.

Someone can have a sign in your yard, post facebook posts everyday about their candidate, go to rallies, volunteer to campaign for their candidate, donate money, tweet for their candidate, vote in every online poll they can find.....and guess what...that person's vote doesn't count anymore than someone who didn't do any of that...but goes out on Nov. 8th and votes for the other candidate.

So yes...only scientific polls. I'm not going to address your MSM biased nonsense. It's math, not a liberal MSM conspiracy.

link   
I'd like to extend my sympathies to everyone who desperately hoped Clinton would suffer some kind of 'medical episode' and break down on stage.

Clearly that did not happen, and she slapped the snot out of Trump.

You may wish to seek counselling at this time.

link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: RickinVa

"Can it really be that these old people that make up Trump supporters are more likely to use the internet than these young democrat supporters."

Trumps an outsider. The black sheep.

I feel his supporters are desperate to prove something.

You post 900 times to this thread, I think you are desperate also.

link   
a reply to: JinMI

Why? Because I don't say them about Hillary?
Please. Truth hurts sometimes.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish
I'd like to extend my sympathies to everyone who desperately hoped Clinton would suffer some kind of 'medical episode' and break down on stage.

Clearly that did not happen, and she slapped the snot out of Trump.

You may wish to seek counselling at this time.

I believe the polls have trump as the winner. He is looking to win unless Hillary can stimulate her base of supporters with more than the over practiced campaign rhetoric soundbites she regurgitated (or coughed up) tonight.
edit on 27-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Once again...Hillary attended another event at the campus immediately after the debate . She gave a thank you speech to a group of student supporters. She had a pretty big crowd of supporters there.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: MongolianPaellaFish

Hillary beat Trump and Assange (WikiLeaks) didn't come through. What a letdown Sept 26, 2016 has been. But in this fast moving world, things change quickly... very quickly!

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Konduit

Once again...Hillary attended another event at the campus immediately after the debate . She gave a thank you speech to a group of student supporters. She had a pretty big crowd of supporters there.

Yeah, she didn't want to waste the Meth high she was given. Probably hit the Doritos big time.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

"Can it really be that these old people that make up Trump supporters are more likely to use the internet than these young democrat supporters."

Over exaggerate much?

What thread do you think is most active right now, hmmmm?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Over exaggerate much?

He's just saying you are omnipresent on ATS. Almost 32,000 posts!! You must wear band-aids on your fingertips!

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Then which polls this election are scientific? Because the ones I see are all over the place all of the time. We get scientific polls that come out the same day that say Trump is up 2% all the way to Hillary is up 8%. If they are so scientific, why such the differential?

These same "scientific" polls said Trump had almost no chance to win the primary. They also said Brexit had no chance of passing. Romney was ahead of Obama in many scientific polls.

It seems that lately these scientific polls have been consistently wrong or all over the place. Yet you feel we should only listen to them, not social media, not real world people showing up to rallies.

How do you explain that?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Hillery lost even before the debate and the debate only proved it.

I think Hillary answered with detailed policy points and was clear in her answers.

worth less if they are not the right polices and just about every one will make the US worse and hit your pocket book big time.

stop and frisk was NOT ruled unconstitutional only a very small part of it was and only in a very few cities.
en.wikipedia.org...

Her tax plan will kill the economy more then Obamas did and her death tax is a joke
Hillary Clinton Wants a 65% Inheritance Tax on Billionaire Estates.
except billionaires have lawyers that will have almost everything in trusts, corporations and other places where the government can not get to it.
she is a lawyer and should know this.

National security =The iranian nuclear treaty is a joke and just outsourced irans nuclear program to north korea.
www.defenddemocracy.org...

The real joke is how Hillary can remember so much of what Trump has said BUT FORGETS SO MUCH WHEN TALKING TO THE FBI.
www.washingtonpost.com...
www.cnsnews.com...

hillary lost big time.

edit on 27-9-2016 by ANNED because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Now there are ridiculous Trump campaign ads on sites like Politico that point to a donation page on Trump's site:

Whats the problem with this? Its a dumb add, but other than that who cares?

Is this somehow worse than Hillary having thousand dollar plate fundraiser for the extreme wealthy only?

Do you not see that Trump is an idiot? He is a lightweight. He was awful tonight. For all her misgivings she looked a 1000x more presidential and played him like a fiddle on the back 9 (pun intended).

link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Over exaggerate much?

He's just saying you are omnipresent on ATS. Almost 32,000 posts!! You must wear band-aids on your fingertips!

He specified this thread.

link   

Then which polls this election are scientific? Because the ones I see are all over the place all of the time. We get scientific polls that come out the same day that say Trump is up 2% all the way to Hillary is up 8%. If they are so scientific, why such the differential?

These same "scientific" polls said Trump had almost no chance to win the primary. They also said Brexit had no chance of passing. Romney was ahead of Obama in many scientific polls.

It seems that lately these scientific polls have been consistently wrong or all over the place. Yet you feel we should only listen to them, not social media, not real world people showing up to rallies.

How do you explain that?

The only accurate poll is being taken on Nov. 8th after the booths are closed and the votes are. Until then it's anyone guess in this 3-ring circus.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Over exaggerate much?

He specified this thread.

I know, but I couldn't resist. I see you everywhere I post. You are a forum goddess. Your X-Woman power is the ability to instantly type ribald replies.
edit on 27-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   

How do you explain that?

Maybe because they use different algorithms? Shaking my head at this website and its posters.
Be honest with yourselves for once already.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: IsntLifeFunny

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Now there are ridiculous Trump campaign ads on sites like Politico that point to a donation page on Trump's site:

Whats the problem with this? Its a dumb add, but other than that who cares?

Is this somehow worse than Hillary having thousand dollar plate fundraiser for the extreme wealthy only?

Do you not see that Trump is an idiot? He is a lightweight. He was awful tonight. For all her misgivings she looked a 1000x more presidential and played him like a fiddle on the back 9 (pun intended).

How is that responsive to Trumps add here?

But um, ok. I thought Hillary won by a little.

She did it the same way she beat Bernie, she had the game tilted in her favor.

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join