It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets Get Ready to Rumble!!!! (Trump Vs Clinton) Tonight 9pm ET, 6pm PT Debate #1

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: Annee

The main appeal I have for Trump over Clinton is the fact that a Clinton presidency will lack transparency and accountability, just like her stint as SoS.

At least Trump will be held accountable for his actions to a standard deserving of people who hold office.

The presidency is not a single person. We will never have what we once had. We can only evolve. And that evolving is toward global connections. Trump does not have the connections Hillary does.

No one IMO is more self serving then Trump. I don't see him as right for the direction I believe we need to go.

Hive mentality is a very dangerous road for humans to participate in.
edit on R292016-09-27T00:29:33-05:00k299Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: imjack

Hillary met with a group immediately after the the debate and gave a short thank you speech. She had a majority of supporters there on the island. They broadcast her with them after the debate while clan trump tucked tail and ran.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: kruphix
a reply to: Grambler

Do you really believe that all of these fcators are not an indicator?

Yes.

Anything besides scientific statistical polling is not an indicator.

And those scientific polls can't be biased? Of course they can. You know as well as I do that the pollster in any poll, scientific or not, can skew the results to how they want.

And what about all the things that I mentioned that are not polls. Facebook, Twitter, people showing up in real world rallies, none of this matters? Only scientific polls?

Lets not forget that most of those scientific polls are done or bought by the media outlets that are heavily anti trump. But we have to trust these and only these, right?

Honestly, I've only seen the media trying to get Hillary in, so this result almost surprised me. Except that Scott Adams called it for Trump in a landslide almost 1 year ago.
edit on 27-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

link   

On taxes, he never said he can't release them, he said his lawyers recommended that he doesn't.

He is still the only Presidential candidate in the past 30+ years to not release his tax returns. Until he does, this question is unanswered.

He answered the birther thing just last week, saying that he completed what others couldn't and got to the bottom of it, and now believes Obama was born in Hawaii. You may not like this answer, but he gave it.

The question was (and still is), why did it take him up to last week to admit Obama was a US Citizen? Why did he continue to question his citizenship as late as this January?

Trump hasn't answered WHY he didn't stop after the birth certificate was released.

On Iraq, he has said that he said in a quick moment on Sterns show that he guesses he was for it, and then is on record against it.

So he WAS for it before he was against it....oh wait...nope, he still says he was always against it.

Don't you see a problem with that?

On women, he has answered this many times. Again, you just don't like the answer.

He has?

Would you like to provide an example? Because he sure as hell didn't answer it tonight.

Again, these aren't "attack" questions...they aren't "gotcha" questions...they are questions about Trump's past actions and comments.

I'm sorry your candidate can't answer for his past.

link   
a reply to: IsntLifeFunny

Thank you for your straight out honesty.

That's kinda how I see it too. Did my best to be non-partisan while watching.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Luck be a lady tonight....

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Your points are well made. I think the reality is that there is simply no energy for Hillary Clinton's campaign beyond the 'true believers'. If the debate had been Bernie Sanders versus Donald Trump the Sanders supporters would have been all over the online polls.

It is a serious mistake to disregard the online polls unless certain parties intend to use the magic button on the electronic voting machines.

link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

originally posted by: Annee

a reply to: Annee

The main appeal I have for Trump over Clinton is the fact that a Clinton presidency will lack transparency and accountability, just like her stint as SoS.

At least Trump will be held accountable for his actions to a standard deserving of people who hold office.

The presidency is not a single person. We will never have what we once had. We can only evolve. And that evolving is toward global connections. Trump does not have the connections Hillary does.

No one IMO is more self serving then Trump. I don't see him as right for the direction I believe we need to go.

Hive mentality is a very dangerous road for humans to participate in.

Well, of course, that is a discussion in itself. And I don't necessarily agree, if I'm understanding correctly what you mean.

link   
Might be Hillary has the baggage of the horrible Obama Presidency as a legacy weight around her neck to deal with. Too bad she didn't get in first instead of him.
edit on 27-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: starfoxxx

She won the coin toss that's why she answered the questions first.
The Point is she answered the questions while he did not.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

originally posted by: Sillyolme

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Krauthammer thinks it was a draw.

Fine.

I want to hear what G.F. Will says.

2 more to go.

I think Hillary blew all of her ammunition. Trump hasn't even scratched the surface. The next debates will be interesting.

Sure... Trump may even prepare for it. Wouldn't that be something.

The point your missing is that he did not prepare like Hillary did.... and she failed to blow him out of the water....miserable performance from a future queen.

Here is the problem with your thinking.

You are assuming Hillary prepared to attack Trump...where it is clear from her answers that she prepared on her own policies and details about those policies.

Trump supporters THINK debates are about attacking your opponents, because that is what they saw in the Republican Primary Circus.

But now Trump is at the big kids table, and that isn't how things work.

Campaigns are a marathon, not a sprint. (If you don't understand what that means, then that explains why you think Clinton should have "blown him out of the water").

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Or someone who watched the debate. Shrugs.

link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Add to the fact that tonight...a non-politician gave as good as he got for 90 minutes in his first one-on-one debate with a seasoned political-establishment veteran Presidential debater.

The guy is not a politician...and he went head-to-head with the epitome of the professional political establishment...and won.
Impressive by any objective standard.

link   
Now there are ridiculous Trump campaign ads on sites like Politico that point to a donation page on Trump's site:

link   
Next debate will be fought with gloves all the way off methinks.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Let me make this clear. I have no problem with Holt asking these questions (I think many of them are dumb, but whatever). trumps difficulty answering them are his own fault. Period, no excuses from me for him.

However, Holt should have asked an equal or at least an almost equal amount of these type of questions to Hillary.

Stop pretending Hillary hasn't lied or doesn't have things in her past that could be brought up.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Now there are ridiculous Trump campaign ads on sites like Politico that point to a donation page on Trump's site:

Can you make that banner link hot clickable. I want to donate. maybe I'll get to stay in the Lincoln bedroom. Clintons sold stays in the white house, maybe i have a shot at convincing Trump too.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   

How'd they pull that off?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Whats the problem with this? Its a dumb add, but other than that who cares?

Is this somehow worse than Hillary having thousand dollar plate fundraiser for the extreme wealthy only?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Just the news reporting the facts I guess. With the ad space to confirm it.

new topics

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join