It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Lets Get Ready to Rumble!!!! (Trump Vs Clinton) Tonight 9pm ET, 6pm PT Debate #1

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

This is a joke. Trump has been asked about his taxes over and over, he has been grilled with the birther thing, he has been grilled about comments about women, he has been grilled about supposedly supporting the Iraq war. You just didn't like those answers.

When Trump flat out lies answering these questions, yeah...I don't like his answers.

Trump on tax returns: "I'm under audit so I can't release them"

Everyone knows this is just a flat out lie...even the IRS has said that he can go ahead and release them.

Trump on Birther Issue: "Hillary started it"...ok, we aren't in kindergarten. The question was WHY did you continue to claim Obama wasn't a citizen even AFTER he released his birth certificate. Trump has NEVER answered that qeustion.

Trump on the Iraq War: He is on record saying he supports it...why does he continue to lie and say that's false?

Trump on insulting women: When has he "answered" this? He admits that he insulted Rosy...he is proud of that. But what about all of his other comments about women? Show me where he has discussed those comments.

You are right, this is a joke...but that is pretty much what Trump's campaign and his supporters are.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Annee

Trump wins CBS debate Poll.
newyork.cbslocal.com...

Hillary is in trouble.

I support Hillary.

I don't vote in polls. My friend is a Hillary supporter. She's not computer savvy. She doesn't vote in polls.

I think Trump supporters are different. I actually think they feel desperate.

Hillary supporters are desperate. She expected to be 50 points ahead by now....but she's barely keeping her head above water.

I just think they're different.

I'm just gonna quietly go vote for Hillary.

I don't feel any need to participate in polls.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

Romney won every online poll too....so did McCain.

Obama definitely had the youth vote.

The difference is that it seems like Liberals don't have this insane desire for confirmation bias that Conservatives do. Conservatives NEED to feel like they are right...so they like to make sure they support anyone that shares their opinion (See Fox News Success). Part of this is making sure every online poll shows their candidate is winning.

Why is this? I don't know...my opinion is that Liberals are more comfortable with their views...they don't need them to be confirmed by others.

Hey you may be right. Keep in mind I thought Trump lost this debate, I am just wondering why he is winning all of these polls.

But it is not just polls. He wins everything online. Polls, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, almost any online platform that exists. And we are told, "well Democrats don't use those"

Really? The younger more educated crowd uses all of these less than uneducated old people? It just doesn't make sense.

So where are the Hillary people, if they are not online, they must be out in the real world. But here again Trump seems to win. His crowds are huge compared to hers.

So what can we trust? You can't trust polls because Hillary people don't vote in them. You can't trust social media because Hillary people don't use it. He has more people show up to his rallies, but we can't trust that either.

Do you really believe that all of these fcators are not an indicator?

link   

newyork.cbslocal.com...

Hillary is in trouble.

I support Hillary.

I don't vote in polls. My friend is a Hillary supporter. She's not computer savvy. She doesn't vote in polls.

You're darn right we do. I see the American way of life, the one my grandfather's lived, slipping away.

We are desperate. We see how much is being lost.
edit on 27-9-2016 by Tempter because: Sp

link   

newyork.cbslocal.com...

Hillary is in trouble.

I support Hillary.

Hillary supporters are desperate. She expected to be 50 points ahead by now....but she's barely keeping her head above water.

Same here.

Same reason I have never attended a political rally or speech.

I honestly think liberal leaning people are like this, for whatever reason. Conservatives seem to be more needy in their acceptance...they really need/want everyone to agree with them.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

The main appeal I have for Trump over Clinton is the fact that a Clinton presidency will lack transparency and accountability, just like her stint as SoS.

At least Trump will be held accountable for his actions to a standard deserving of people who hold office.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Tax Returns? The birther issue? Where he stood on the Iraq war in 2002 (approx.)? Insulting particular women?

Sounds like some serious business.

You are right, this is a joke...but that is pretty much what Trump's campaign and his supporters are.

Sounds like that line of thinking is part of the problem.

link   

Yes.

Anything besides scientific statistical polling is not an indicator.

link   

originally posted by: Konduit

The main appeal I have for Trump over Clinton is the fact that a Clinton presidency will lack transparency and accountability, just like her stint as SoS.

At least Trump will be held accountable for his actions to a standard deserving of people who hold office.

Yeah, Trump transparency...just like his tax returns.

link   
a reply to: interupt42

Sure because it goes directly to the racist tendencies of trump. Wouldn't want to go there.

link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Romney won every online poll too....so did McCain.

Obama definitely had the youth vote.

The difference is that it seems like Liberals don't have this insane desire for confirmation bias that Conservatives do. Conservatives NEED to feel like they are right...so they like to make sure they support anyone that shares their opinion (See Fox News Success). Part of this is making sure every online poll shows their candidate is winning.

Why is this? I don't know...my opinion is that Liberals are more comfortable with their views...they don't need them to be confirmed by others.

Hey you may be right. Keep in mind I thought Trump lost this debate, I am just wondering why he is winning all of these polls.

But it is not just polls. He wins everything online. Polls, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, almost any online platform that exists. And we are told, "well Democrats don't use those"

Really? The younger more educated crowd uses all of these less than uneducated old people? It just doesn't make sense.

So where are the Hillary people, if they are not online, they must be out in the real world. But here again Trump seems to win. His crowds are huge compared to hers.

So what can we trust? You can't trust polls because Hillary people don't vote in them. You can't trust social media because Hillary people don't use it. He has more people show up to his rallies, but we can't trust that either.

The younger crowd doesn't use the same platforms we do. They don't do polls, they send snapchats.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

newyork.cbslocal.com...

Hillary is in trouble.

I support Hillary.

Annie...you're right about that...They're different.
I'll follow your lead and go quietly vote for Trump.
Vive la difference!

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: kruphix

Tax Returns? The birther issue? Where he stood on the Iraq war in 2002 (approx.)? Insulting particular women?

Sounds like some serious business.

Trump said it himself...his biggest assets are his Judgement and his Temperament.

So yeah...those are pretty core issues to what Trump says will be his best qualities as President.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   

This is a joke. Trump has been asked about his taxes over and over, he has been grilled with the birther thing, he has been grilled about comments about women, he has been grilled about supposedly supporting the Iraq war. You just didn't like those answers.

When Trump flat out lies answering these questions, yeah...I don't like his answers.

Trump on tax returns: "I'm under audit so I can't release them"

Everyone knows this is just a flat out lie...even the IRS has said that he can go ahead and release them.

Trump on Birther Issue: "Hillary started it"...ok, we aren't in kindergarten. The question was WHY did you continue to claim Obama wasn't a citizen even AFTER he released his birth certificate. Trump has NEVER answered that qeustion.

Trump on the Iraq War: He is on record saying he supports it...why does he continue to lie and say that's false?

Trump on insulting women: When has he "answered" this? He admits that he insulted Rosy...he is proud of that. But what about all of his other comments about women? Show me where he has discussed those comments.

On taxes, he never said he can't release them, he said his lawyers recommended that he doesn't.

He answered the birther thing just last week, saying that he completed what others couldn't and got to the bottom of it, and now believes Obama was born in Hawaii. You may not like this answer, but he gave it.

On Iraq, he has said that he said in a quick moment on Sterns show that he guesses he was for it, and then is on record against it. Why not hammer Hillary on being for TPP then against, against gay marriage then for, etc. Nope, just focus on this, while ignoring Hillary voted for the War.

On women, he has answered this many times. Again, you just don't like the answer.

So what about Hillary's lies? "No classified emails, they were all Yoga" "I only had one device" etc. These are blatant lies, and there are many others.

Again, you are just being biased. The differnce between me and you is that had Holt came out and asked Hillary about emails, her foundation, saying deploreables, and using the term racist, and not asked Trump any of those questions, I would have been right here saying how bias Holt was against her.

According to your claims here, you would have thought it would have been totally fair for Holt to only attack Clinton with these questions because they are "easy".

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Krauthammer thinks it was a draw.

Fine.

I want to hear what G.F. Will says.

2 more to go.

I think Hillary blew all of her ammunition. Trump hasn't even scratched the surface. The next debates will be interesting.

Sure... Trump may even prepare for it. Wouldn't that be something.

link   

The presidency is not a single person. We will never have what we once had. We can only evolve. And that evolving is toward global connections. Trump does not have the connections Hillary does.

No one IMO is more self serving then Trump. I don't see him as right for the direction I believe we need to go.

link   
Anyone who doesn't believe that was a thorough lashing of Trump is literally an idiot. There's no way around it.

Sure, there were some questions for Trump that were more personally directed, and what did he do with it? He imploded. What did Hillary do with the email situation? She apologized. Genuine or not, she absolutely crushed him. And when it came to policy, well you're either an idiot who enjoys a rambling buffoon, or you enjoy someone who at the least can speak English properly and knows what the hell they're talking about.

The fact any poll would believe he actually won that debate is not only fascinating, but it only reinforces my understanding that a lot of people are stupid.

And to end: I absolutely hate Hillary Clinton; she is the worst of us.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Ahh, looky here.....one of the most liberal guys in America at one time tweets this

Michael Moore Verified account 
‏@MMFlint
It's over. Trump, the egoist, the racist, the narcissist, the liar, "won." We all lost. His numbers will go up. She told the truth. So what.

Yup, Trump won.

Michael Moore can go suck an egg for all I care.

He probably doesn't care about you either but he knows who won.

Hell, I got that from Scott Adams blog months ago. He called a landslide for Trump first. michael Moore is Johnny come lately to the realization Trump was going to win.

Scott Adams Blog

I liked Moore's assessment of the Bushes in his films, but he's lost his edge/focus since then.
edit on 27-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Krauthammer thinks it was a draw.

Fine.

I want to hear what G.F. Will says.

2 more to go.

I think Hillary blew all of her ammunition. Trump hasn't even scratched the surface. The next debates will be interesting.

Sure... Trump may even prepare for it. Wouldn't that be something.

The point your missing is that he did not prepare like Hillary did.... and she failed to blow him out of the water....miserable performance from a future queen.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Yes.

Anything besides scientific statistical polling is not an indicator.

And those scientific polls can't be biased? Of course they can. You know as well as I do that the pollster in any poll, scientific or not, can skew the results to how they want.

And what about all the things that I mentioned that are not polls. Facebook, Twitter, people showing up in real world rallies, none of this matters? Only scientific polls?

Lets not forget that most of those scientific polls are done or bought by the media outlets that are heavily anti trump. But we have to trust these and only these, right?

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join