It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets Get Ready to Rumble!!!! (Trump Vs Clinton) Tonight 9pm ET, 6pm PT Debate #1

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

"Can it really be that these old people that make up Trump supporters are more likely to use the internet than these young democrat supporters."

And don't forget white males without a college degree...... the deplorable ones, evidently they are internet savvy too.

link   

because i couldn't find the super hero version. But this works too!

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Trump wins CBS debate Poll.
newyork.cbslocal.com...

Hillary is in trouble.

I support Hillary.

I don't vote in polls. My friend is a Hillary supporter. She's not computer savvy. She doesn't vote in polls.

I think Trump supporters are different. I actually think they feel desperate.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

I think they are all over the massive information on the web...

They are just not attached to the information that concerns their future...

I used to be young, and it was easy to just absorb 30 minutes a day to listen to MSM snippets of what's happening..

When you live the reality, you pay more attention... that comes with age..

I just hope the youth aren't deferring that reality to remain in the snippets...

My take... what say you?

link   
The debate itself was so awkward but the end of the debate with families even moreso. I honestly don't know what I even watched, three hours later I'm still sitting here scratching my head.

link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

That's hilarious! So this is curious. Many here are saying that Trump really lacked tonight, yet all these reports are saying he won, for what it's worth.

Does that seem "off" to anyone?

link   
a reply to: Annee

Cool.

You and your friends can do the whole world a favour and not vote in the nation-wide poll on November 8th

link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

"Can it really be that these old people that make up Trump supporters are more likely to use the internet than these young democrat supporters."

And don't forget white males without a college degree...... the deplorable ones, evidently they are internet savvy too.

Tech savvy Millenials know how she screwed Bernie. They also know about Combetta on Reddit asking how to hide her emails.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

The questions aren't to help nor hurt either candidate. They are questions about issues that concern each candidate..how they handle the question is what helps or hurts them.

Like it or not, a lot of people have concerns over all of those questions directed towards Trump.

As for your list of questions for Clinton:

Why couldn't some of those "easy"questions have been asked to Hillary. Such as actual substance on the emails, or the Clinton foundation, or the "super predators" statement, or the DNC leaks showing the DNC cheating Bernie and making fun of racial names and homophobic statements, or Huma's connections to shady radical organizations, or why she told Chelsea that Benghazi was terrorism and told everyone else it was a video, or why she called people deploreables, or why she loved a mentor that was in the KKK, or why she seemingly joked about getting a known child rapist off, or why she hasn't released here transcripts from here talks with Wall Street firms, etc.

Hillary has addressed almost every one of those that actually concern her. She has no official connection to the DNC issue, she can't answer for Huma or her "connnections". She has already addressed all the other "questions" you have there.

The problem is, you didn't like her answers...which mostly were her being accountable for her decisions and explaining or apologizing for those decisions.

Trump doesn't do that.

If you want to be mad at someone...be mad at Trump for not owning up for his past actions, comments, and views.

You are welcome to make all of the excuses you want, but you are wrong on tghis. She answered all of those but Trump never did.

This is a joke. Trump has been asked about his taxes over and over, he has been grilled with the birther thing, he has been grilled about comments about women, he has been grilled about supposedly supporting the Iraq war.

You just didn't like those answers.

See, it works both ways. The fact is that supposedly 100 million people were watching tonight, and he chose to ask these questions only to Trump.

According to CNN 56% of people think HIllary should have been indicted on her emails, and yet Holt asked her a three second question that she spent 15 seconds answering. So this was not about what the people were interested in. This was about asking difficult questions to only one candidate.

link   
a reply to: Annee

You're right about that one Annee... She's definitely not all there upstairs.

edit on 9/27/2016 by awareness10 because: ALIENS WITH BEER AND POSSIBLY BRITISH LAG

link   

Romney won every online poll too....so did McCain.

Obama definitely had the youth vote.

The difference is that it seems like Liberals don't have this insane desire for confirmation bias that Conservatives do. Conservatives NEED to feel like they are right...so they like to make sure they support anyone that shares their opinion (See Fox News Success). Part of this is making sure every online poll shows their candidate is winning.

Why is this? I don't know...my opinion is that Liberals are more comfortable with their views...they don't need them to be confirmed by others.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Trumps an outsider. The black sheep.

I feel his supporters are desperate to prove something.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: Indigo5
And here is another question I have about polls. Apparently Trump won most major online polls, Drudge, time, cbs, the hill, etc.

And all these polls are skewed by Trump people. This could very well be true, we have no way of knowing.

But what doesn't make sense to me is that supposedly younger people are more Hillary fans or at least Democrat fans. Aren't these the people that are more online savvy?

Can it really be that these old people that make up Trump supporters are more likely to use the internet than these young democrat supporters.

And its not just these polls, we see it all over social media. Trump gets more likes, followers etc. than Hillary.

How can it be that these non college educated older demographics are online more than millenials and college educated people that make up Hillary supporters?

Younger people aren't really using Facebook a lot except for messenger. Most of the people who I know that are always on Facebook and voting in online polls are older late 30's and up (no offense to anyone lol).

It may be different other places but that's my experience. My aunts and all their friends are very active on social media. Not to mention all the Trump pages on Facebook delete any comments that aren't supportive of Trump.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I was a bit non plussed by this.
I don't think either one of them landed a really clean blow.
From Trump's perspective, he missed a few open goals. Particularly when Hillary was painting him as a misogynist.
There were quite a few comebacks to that which he missed.

Conversely, I thought Hillary came over as a career politician who just expects to be given the job because it's her turn.

Hopefully the next one will be a bit better.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Trump wins CBS debate Poll.
newyork.cbslocal.com...

Hillary is in trouble.

I support Hillary.

I don't vote in polls. My friend is a Hillary supporter. She's not computer savvy. She doesn't vote in polls.

I think Trump supporters are different. I actually think they feel desperate.

Hillary supporters are desperate. She expected to be 50 points ahead by now....but she's barely keeping her head above water.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Trumps an outsider. The black sheep.

I feel his supporters are desperate to prove something.

Maybe they are "desperate" to not have Hillary wield power over their lives. Good get out and vote motivator.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Ahh, looky here.....one of the most liberal guys in America at one time tweets this

Michael Moore Verified account 
‏@MMFlint
It's over. Trump, the egoist, the racist, the narcissist, the liar, "won." We all lost. His numbers will go up. She told the truth. So what.

Yup, Trump won.

Michael Moore can go suck an egg for all I care.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
How trump could have won easy.
A: when she brought up the housing crashed he should have informed the public that her husband pushed the bill to get passed and it was the direct result of bypassing regulations in favor of politically correctness by her husband and since she wants to take credit for his success she should also take credit for that.

B: when she talked about correct the record he should of laughed and said yeah while your at it look up how correct her record was on the email scandal and benghazi. Then winked at her and smiled and said it was caused by a youtube video right? Or do you plead thd 5th?

C: foriegn policy lol would have been easy just point to her failures benghazi ,Syria and trying to start WW3 not talk about iran like some failed neocon.

D: about hillary's presidential look all he needed to say was it isnt about her actually looks and more about how she presents herself to the american people. Lied about emails, lied about benghazi, lied about clinton foundation and laughs when foriegn presidents get murdered and their bodies get used like a sick puppet show.

E: when she brings up crazy talk trump needs to laugh and say coming from a person who believes in cartoon racist frogs and a vast right wing conspiracy is out to get her she should be the last person talking about crazy talk. Then say i would tell you to take medication for that but i wouldnt want it to conflict with the perscription you already have. you know i wouldn't want you to faint again.

F: At the end ask the moderator why she is even able to run? DNC voter suppression and fraud lead to her nomination. Her email scandal isnt a I'm sorry response and the deletions of her emails after the fact are a major crime while he should be debating other candidate's like the green party and the libertarians party.

Game over

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Ahh, looky here.....one of the most liberal guys in America at one time tweets this

Michael Moore Verified account 
‏@MMFlint
It's over. Trump, the egoist, the racist, the narcissist, the liar, "won." We all lost. His numbers will go up. She told the truth. So what.

Yup, Trump won.

Michael Moore can go suck an egg for all I care.

He probably doesn't care about you either but he knows who won.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Chadwickus

Oh, good question.
Guess you just can't trust hackers or thieves huh?

Can't trust anyone it seems..

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join